Panel

What is this song?

I can't remember the name of this song, only the melody. It starts off with an instrumental version of it, and later on there are singers doing the same thing. I'm pretty sure it is/was a somewhat popular song. Included is a very bad rendering of it on Vocaroo. Please excuse both my terrible voice and the mic quality.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s07y9NxWCqgo

I hope I can finally find someone who knows this song, and can help me name it.

Edited by Panel

8 minutes ago, Panel said:

I can't remember the name of this song, only the melody. It starts off with an instrumental version of it, and later on there are singers doing the same thing. I'm pretty sure it is/was a somewhat popular song. Included is a very bad rendering of it on Vocaroo. Please excuse both my terrible voice and the mic quality.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s07y9NxWCqgo

I hope I can finally find someone who knows this song, and can help me name it.

Uh, honestly can't tell if you're joking or not (I've heard that tune elsewhere) but I think you may be talking about 'Holwling for you' by the black keys..

Actually it remembres me : 

Could it be ?

That audio clip is totally "Centerfold." I grew up on J. Geils Band, but I never did see the video, thanks @XB-70A for posting that. Love that big 80's hair!

Another hit of his from the same album was "FreezeFrame"

Oh, yes! Another good and fun song - Centerfold. Another one that falls into this category of upbeat, popular, and so misunderstood is this great tune:

Wait we're posting music now? My time to shine.

Maybe I should try other music. Nah. Too much effort.

On 3/26/2017 at 10:15 PM, legoclone09 said:

Maybe I should try other music.

Negative, "New Wave" is just so delicious.

For my part I was rocked as a child by this track : 

We used to play it back when I was the small drummer of our children group (terrible to hear).

This has turned into a music sharing thread, and we already have several of those. Example