[KSP 1.3.1] Stock Size Real Solar System [0.0.3.1]

Galileo

8 minutes ago, Dakitess said:

Oh I see for Scatterer ! Should fix the issue, will try as soon as I can :)

Edit : Oh, uh... How can I find and download a previous version of Scatterer ? Like this 0.0300 Version ? :s

Regarding the Clouds, yep I've installed them in a first attempt and then I removed them so that i'm able to distinct what come from this folder, or from EVE.

With the SSRSS clouds Folder, I had clouds, not really as effective as EVE's ones, so this is why I want to get them :)

Do not hesitate to tell me if you further informations or if you want me to test things :)

Thank you for your quick reply !

You won't be able to use EVEs clouds without A LOT of cfg changes. There aren't even enough textures in EVE to cover what needs to be covered in SSRSS.

to find an older version of scatterer on space dock, just click the change log and scroll down a little

Okay thanks ! Regarding EVE, you advise us to install it, what is it suppose to bring, if not clouds ?

Also, if it brings visual enhancement, how to use EVE since in seems to lack a config file or I don't know ?

I'll install back the SSRSS Clouds Folder then, waiting for tips to use EVE properly :)

2 hours ago, Dakitess said:

Okay thanks ! Regarding EVE, you advise us to install it, what is it suppose to bring, if not clouds ?

Also, if it brings visual enhancement, how to use EVE since in seems to lack a config file or I don't know ?

I'll install back the SSRSS Clouds Folder then, waiting for tips to use EVE properly :)

EVE provides the code base that allows for clouds to be created. It also provides example clouds. Galileo provides different clouds and configs, made to be used in ssrss. 

Howdy, I love this mod pack.  Only thing I can't get working is clouds, at least on Kerbin/Earth.  Haven't checked the other planets yet.  Any hints or tips on where to look/add a file to get them to pop in?

Thanks!

I have clouds in the srss folder, both a config file, and a clouds in the texture directory, just not sure why they arent showing.

Edited by j-tk

6 hours ago, j-tk said:

Howdy, I love this mod pack.  Only thing I can't get working is clouds, at least on Kerbin/Earth.  Haven't checked the other planets yet.  Any hints or tips on where to look/add a file to get them to pop in?

Thanks!

I have clouds in the srss folder, both a config file, and a clouds in the texture directory, just not sure why they arent showing.

Did you install EVE?

On 8/14/2017 at 11:29 AM, Dakitess said:

I spent hundreds of hours making the textures and cfgs work right for SSRSS. There are too many changes that would have to be made to the default EVE cfgs and textures for them to work correctly on SSRSS. I don't have the time to walk you through the process to make them work with this mod. Sorry. Either use the clouds I have provided or learn to use EVE, brother. It's a simple mod. Just takes some playin around with

Edited by Galileo

Thanks, it's annoying as Heck as I've seen how good it looks on other screenshots here, I just went in and double checked the config file, it's in the right place and points exactly where everything is.

Clz6L9Q.jpg

gJrHuaH.jpg

Other than the lack of scatterer, my 1.3.0 SSRSS install is complete and running stable, including clouds and everything. Textures look good, game runs smooth and stable. Thank you very much @Galileo for the whole package. I am especially happy with the performance and looks of the cloud layers, up to the point where I dont even miss scatterer much.

The only thing that still irks me is the sun appears a bit small. Maybe anybody could suggest a different sunflare and how to install it.

Same goes for an install I built around @Tyko´s 2.5x rescale config. Runs nice and the stretched textures still look very acceptable. Altough I have to admit on the larger scale I feel the absence of scatterer a bit more. Dont know why, maybe just because I am used to the awesomeness it brings to RSS installs. Still great stuff though. Thanks for sharing the configs.

Thank you guys

Hi there -

Anyone anyone lead me an ear and perhaps a link or information on how I can land something on Venus?

I ask this, as I am doing historical missions and even though I survive the reentry, the pressure is what don't know what I need to do in order to land Venera 7

Thanks,

On 21.8.2017 at 10:37 AM, Alexsudo92 said:

I install mod, game load, but i have many errors on load and mod not work

First thing that comes to mind is that you might have made a mistake while installing the mod(s).

Did you follow the install instructions in the first post?

On 28.3.2017 at 0:13 PM, Galileo said:

DOWNLOAD

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS for SSRSS
1. Download and install Kopernicus:    LINK
2. Download and install RSS:    LINK
(ONLY install the RealSolarSystem folder. The bundled Kopernicus and ModularFlightIntegrator is outdated)
3. Download and install RSS TEXTURES:    LINK
4. Install Sigma Dimensions:	 LINK
5. Install the SSRSS folder into your GameData folder
6. For proper day length, install Kronometer    LINK 

To replace the sun flare, you must replace the textures that come with SSRSS located in GameData\SSRSS\visuals\scatterer\SunFlares\Sun with the sun flare of your choosing

OPTIONAL: EVE, Scatterer, Distant Objects Enhancements, PlanetShine all have support. Thread links below. just download and install.
DO NOT INSTALL RSSVE OR ANY OTHER VISUAL PACK FOR RSS. THEY WILL NOT WORK.

Edited by KerbMav

13 hours ago, njbrown09 said:

What is with moons? Phobos and diemos are gone :(

Must be something on your end. For me they are there (KSP 1.3.0, SSRSS 0.0.2.9) :/

And btw, its Deimos :wink:

Sorry I cant be of more help. Maybe try a fresh install? Or post your logs for the mod dev to have a look??

Hi and good job for this mod,

I just found the solution to enable clouds with this mod. A link to download the SSRSS folder may be easyer.I not find it on this post but on Google...

Sorry for my bad english (I'm French)

Edited by sylneo
Found the solution

3 hours ago, sylneo said:

What is the best way to add city light to this mod ? SVE ?

No, SSRSS comes with its own cloud cfgs. It's not compatible with SVE. When I update this weekend, I will include city lights

Yes i found the clouds in the optional folder. But for a novice like me, I search long Time.

Maybe you'll need to make a tuto for facilitate people access.

Happy to read this about the city lights. Thanks for the job

Edited by sylneo

Hey, been struggling with this mod, i have it all up and working for the most part, everything runs smooth and looks amazing.... until i go to the surface of earth, the water is invisible, you can see it from orbit but from the ground, or when landing, or taking off it looks like this, I followed your instructions to the T, I also installed all 4 optional pieces and used the advanced settings for better graphics, i also did this on a fresh install to make sure it wasn't a mod conflict, any help would be much appreciated

e60d01ec04.png

here is my GameData folder for ksp

193611e687.png

Edited by Avindino
added in gamedata folder image capture.

1 hour ago, Avindino said:

Hey, been struggling with this mod, i have it all up and working for the most part, everything runs smooth and looks amazing.... until i go to the surface of earth, the water is invisible, you can see it from orbit but from the ground, or when landing, or taking off it looks like this, I followed your instructions to the T, I also installed all 4 optional pieces and used the advanced settings for better graphics, i also did this on a fresh install to make sure it wasn't a mod conflict, any help would be much appreciated

e60d01ec04.png

here is my GameData folder for ksp

193611e687.png

Use scatterer v0.0300 not 0.0320. I have not updated it to the latest version yet

21 minutes ago, Avindino said:

Thank you so much, it is now truly a master piece! Now to build on it =) keep up the amazing work!

7a94ee74c9.png

Just so you know, I had the Scatterer ocean disabled due to floating terrain tiles, which you will surely see during your playthrough. Its an issue with v0300 of scatterer and ksp 1.3. I am working on an update and will have it out soon.

UPDATE

v0.0.3.0 Change Log:

• Update for latest scatterer v0.0320b
  • A few more patch fixes for RSS and 1.3
  • Removed volumetric clouds on Venus and Titan until Scatterer can fix its black cloud issue
  • New sun flare
  • Added sun light intensity curve (bodies get darker as they get further from the sun)
    • If you don't like it, or think its too dark, just delete the SunCurve.cfg in SSRSS/configs

DOWNLOAD