[KSP 1.3.1] Stock Size Real Solar System [0.0.3.1]

Galileo

I think I've figured out a temporary solution to the Titan problem staying in the dark all the time, it looks like it has some problem in Titan's EVE / SSRSS cloud texture, I just resized the orange texture from 20x20 to 64x64. Can anyone tell me if Titan with original texture 20x20 looks like this?

Spoiler

qIEW454.png

lack any atmosphere effect?

Edited by Melaconda

It Like m

I think I've figured out a temporary solution to the Titan problem staying in the dark all the time, it looks like it has some problem in Titan's EVE / SSRSS cloud texture, I just resized the orange texture from 20x20 to 64x64. Can anyone tell me if Titan with original texture 20x20 looks like this?

qIEW454.png

lack any atmosphere effect?

It Looks Like Mine And I Have The One Galileo Relased that does not have clouds..

Hi

I install Kronometer but the day lenght is still 8hours

is there a way to change that ?

I also have problem with transfer planner : when he says 4years, it's 2 2years in my game

thanks for your help

Edited by dureiken

8 hours ago, dureiken said:

Hi

I install Kronometer but the day lenght is still 8hours

is there a way to change that ?

I also have problem with transfer planner : when he says 4years, it's 2 2years in my game

thanks for your help

TWP and KAC don't seem to work with Kronometer yet.

19 hours ago, Kerbal Tween said:

Is Ssrss Gonna work with 1.3.1? Until then and when all my mods I Have work with 1.3.1 am staying On 1.3

NO it not seems to work with KSP 1.3.1. I have KSP on Steam so autoupdate and no SSRSS texture, no cloud et I not verify other thing. I try to revert back to 1.3. Easy to revert back choosing beta program 1.3.0 on Steam but loading my savegame in 1.3.1 change it and my savegame not work with 1.3.0 :((((((

Oufff. Just to change the version in the persistent.sfs file of my savegame and after loading, i have to load a quicksave. Always make a quicksave before exiting the game ^^

Edited by sylneo

UPDATE 

• Update version file for 1.3.1
  • Adjusted Scatterer's load and unload distances
  • Adjusted cloud detail at lower orbits
  • Adjusted the sunlight curve
  • Fixed Saturn's rings. No longer show up black.

Download and install instructions in the OP

Also, for those interested, THIS is a patch to raise the max pressure parts can withstand to make a trip to Venus popssible. I will include it in the actual dl once I get feedback on if it works. Just drop it anywhere in your GameData folder. DL will be in the OP for future reference.

Edited by Galileo

Hi, I have a problem with your mod.

I already install all mods like you say and the game work perfectly, but all the planet are pixelated like on this picture :

1507732644-ksp-x64-2017-10-11-16-25-16-7

I don't speak english very well so there is probably some mistakes ^^

Sorry Problem resolved : i don't change the code of advancedsettings.zip

Edited by BlockMars162

5 hours ago, depp18 said:

Hey, I might appear as a newb (which I am, don't take me wrong), but is there any way to fix the rings on Saturn appearing like this?

http://prntscr.com/gw52sv

Thanks!

are you using the most updated version released yesterday? In the update notes Galileo said " Fixed Saturn's rings. No longer show up black. "

29 minutes ago, Tyko said:

are you using the most updated version released yesterday? In the update notes Galileo said " Fixed Saturn's rings. No longer show up black. "

Probably Still Uses 1.3.0 Cause some of his mod Don`t work with 1.3.1 Maybe Galileo Should Make a A 1.3 version Of This update.

4 minutes ago, Kerbal Tween said:

Probably Still Uses 1.3.0 Cause some of his mod Don`t work with 1.3.1 Maybe Galileo Should Make a A 1.3 version Of This update.

No, I don’t work backwards. 

That being said, it works fine in 1.3 so long as you use the 1.3 versions of the dependencies.

Edited by Galileo

The orbit is 112km, well it is for me.

2 hours ago, Melaconda said:

I noticed that there is no music in RSS when I am in an Orbita of 80 km around the earth. Is it right? or will it be a bug caused by another mod?

Just wanted a confirmation before reinstalling everything, again. :D

21 minutes ago, The-Doctor said:

Is there a way to do a Mars mission using a Venus flyby? A mod possibly but ideally without one?

Yes One of the mars mission if am correct ares Was Going to do a Venus gravity assist to go to Mars But You would have to plan It ahead

49 minutes ago, The-Doctor said:

But how've do you do such a thing?

KSPTOT is a stand alone program for planning more complex missions. It has a bit of a steep learning curve but is well worth it.

It does have a plug-in component for transferring data between KSP and the tool but it is very low impact and the tool can mostly be used without it - you'll just need to create the initial bodies ini file since this isn't the stock KSP system.

• 2 weeks later...

New day, New problem :/

i have a texture bug with the earth :

when i look at earth from a distance, textures are great but when i zoom in, we can see a other texture. I did a expedition to see what is it. And all textures are under the see level by 10/50 meters.

1509724890-ksp-x64-2017-11-03-16-40-16-2
1509724890-ksp-x64-2017-11-03-16-59-11-5

Thanks.

Edited by BlockMars162
Wrong Pictures