[KSP 1.3.1] Stock Size Real Solar System [0.0.3.1]

Galileo

4 hours ago, Nansuchao said:

Are you using OpenGL?

I am not using OpenGL.
EDIT:
I have not noticed that steam started my game in 32 bit mode. I haven't played KSP in years, so I had no idea that would happen.
After starting it in 64bit mode, my problem has been resolved. False alarm I guess, sorry :) 

Edited by M4ladict
Situation has changed

11 hours ago, Knezz said:

How do i fix this? KSC small, Sun big, clouds are really high, aurora is also...?

Okay, You are using mods that absolutely will not work with SSRSS.

you CANNOT use RSSVE with SSRSS

AND your module manager is completely outdated.

make sure you have the latest versions of the required mods

Reinstall everything and follow the instructions

Edited by Galileo

55 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Okay, You are using mods that absolutely will not work with SSRSS.

you CANNOT use RSSVE with SSRSS

AND your module manager is completely outdated.

make sure you have the latest versions of the required mods

Reinstall everything and follow the instructions

Thanks! Now everything is working!

Gamedata Since Sigma and the new SSRSS update my clouds and auroras have been appearing at regular RSS altitudes. Can somebody please tell me what's wrong? I pulled all the prereqs and reinstalled all Sigma, Kopernicus, Scatterer, EVE, SSRSS, PlanetShine, DOE, all as per link provided in the readme. Please help me understand what's going on here, it was working great on the previous update.

Edited by HawaiiSpaceProgram
added gamedata image

4 minutes ago, HiThere!2 said:

Open the clouds cfg, I think you can tweak the altitudes they show up at there.

This is already done by a sigma dimensions cfg. Altering them in the cfgs can lead to some very bad results. I have tested over and over with the latest releases of all the dependencies and have not had an issue with cloud altitudes or ship sizes. 

Make sure you download and install everything correctly

Edited by Galileo

2 hours ago, ErickPichler said:

Hey! Thank you for this and other wonderful mods @Galileo.

Im getting this weird ground texture rendering. Is it normal? it renders normal from space.

Reveal hidden contents

3v4UG66.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

rBnkXjj.jpg

Quit forcing dx11 or OpenGL. 

4 hours ago, Galileo said:

This is already done by a sigma dimensions cfg. Altering them in the cfgs can lead to some very bad results. I have tested over and over with the latest releases of all the dependencies and have not had an issue with cloud altitudes or ship sizes. 

Make sure you download and install everything correctly

I did a completely fresh install using all the links provided by you in the readme. The problem still persists.

Here's the log: Log

Here's some images: Images

What's with this @atmoVisualEffect = 1 is it tied to the eve clouds?
I'm not saying it isn't a problem for you, but it clearly isn't working properly for me and I made sure I redownloaded each and every mod file fresh today and applied this to a fresh install.

CONFIRMED Sigma dimensions update broke your configs. I rolled back to v0.7.4 and the cloud heights are correct. You might want to update your configs to play well with Sigma Dimensions v0.7.5 because right now they are broken since this update. I'll add an issue to your github.

Edited by HawaiiSpaceProgram
Added more info log and images and temp fix

12 hours ago, HawaiiSpaceProgram said:

I did a completely fresh install using all the links provided by you in the readme. The problem still persists.

Here's the log: Log

Here's some images: Images

What's with this @atmoVisualEffect = 1 is it tied to the eve clouds?
I'm not saying it isn't a problem for you, but it clearly isn't working properly for me and I made sure I redownloaded each and every mod file fresh today and applied this to a fresh install.

CONFIRMED Sigma dimensions update broke your configs. I rolled back to v0.7.4 and the cloud heights are correct. You might want to update your configs to play well with Sigma Dimensions v0.7.5 because right now they are broken since this update. I'll add an issue to your github.

I must have been using 7.4 then. My apologies. I'll update it. 

I'm on mobile but I updated SSRSS to version 0.0.2.3 this morning.

this fixes the cloud altitude and some scatterer issues. I also included a new sun flare that is more customizable than the last version

I haven't had time today to update the OP

1 hour ago, Galileo said:

I'm on mobile but I updated SSRSS to version 0.0.2.3 this morning.

this fixes the cloud altitude and some scatterer issues. I also included a new sun flare that is more customizable than the last version

I haven't had time today to update the OP

I picked it up and posted over on the reddit sub to let people know the news. I also closed the issue on github, thank you again.

9 minutes ago, HawaiiSpaceProgram said:

I picked it up and posted over on the reddit sub to let people know the news. I also closed the issue on github, thank you again.

There's a Reddit sub? Gotta link?

5 minutes ago, W. Kerman said:

Yo. Is there a version of this mod for 1.2.1?

Yo. This mod will work fine in 1.2.1 if you can find versions of kopernicus, scatterer, and EVE for 1.2.1. I don't support older versions though. Why not just upgrade to 1.2.2? The changes were so small that it won't break anything, so I see no reason to still be playing on an outdated version. 

Edited by Galileo

Just now, Galileo said:

Yo. This mod will work fine in 1.2.1 if you can find versions of kopernicus, scatterer, and EVE for 1.2.1. I don't support older versions though. Why not just upgrade to 1.2.2? They changes were so small that it won't break anything, so I see no reason to still be playing on an outdated version.

Thanks! I do, but there's a mod I want to use that only works in 1.2.1.

I'll definitely be using these mod!

Just now, W. Kerman said:

Thanks! I do, but there's a mod I want to use that only works in 1.2.1.

I'll definitely be using these mod!

What mod works in 1.2.1 that doesn't work in 1.2.2? The update to 1.2.2 didn't break any mods as far as I know unless they were version locked.

Just now, Galileo said:

What mod works in 1.2.1 that doesn't work in 1.2.2? The update to 1.2.2 didn't break any mods as far as I know unless they were version locked.

I'll ask that mod creator now...

One of the craft blueprint creators if I remember correctly.

On 4/6/2017 at 0:47 PM, Galileo said:

no, not for the stock size RSS unfortunately. I would be more than happy to include one, but it will take some time, and some teamwork from some guys that are already very busy with other projects :)

would i be correct to assume can just scale down the RSS maps by 6.4? or is there other considerations?