[KSP 1.3.1] Stock Size Real Solar System [0.0.3.1]

Galileo

11 minutes ago, W. Kerman said:

Saturn Bug files.zip

Here they are!

Can you also send me your ModuleManager.ConfigCache? Is this a fresh install and did you remove anything from the cfg folder? I am not having this problem. What i assume is you deleted the DisableOblateBodies.cfg because you have an oblate saturn in your screenshot

Edited by Galileo

I added two other mods since then, EVE and Distant Object Enhancement, but the results seem to be the same.

I noticed one thing which looked wrong in GameData/SSRSS/configs/DisableOblateBodies.cfg:

@Body[Saturn]
    {
        %cacheFile = RealSolarSystem/RSSKopernicus/Cache/Neptune.bin

Changing that to use Saturn.bin didn't seem to make any difference, either.

The module configuration cache is  ModuleManager.ConfigCache.zip .

Thanks!

Edited by W. Kerman

I have updated the mod to version 0.0.2.5.

This just fixes the .bin file for Saturn, and removes the transparent atmosphere from around scatterer. 

Edited by Galileo

1 hour ago, HiThere!2 said:

Thanks for the update, but just one thing, Saturn's rings don't show up. I'm using clouds, but not scatterer.

I double checked that everything is right on my end. What version of Kopernicus are you using? Did you go download it seperately or did you use the one in the RSS download?

8 minutes ago, HiThere!2 said:

Alright

if that doesn't work, read this and try what it says. Besides that, I don't know what else could be the problem.

Edited by Galileo

43 minutes ago, Ciko said:

I just looking for some planets beyond solar system. Is this SSRSS mod can work with 

or 

?

You'll have no issue with Interstellar Extended, but you'll probably have to tweak something about Constellations.

Sweet mod, thanks Galileo! Full scale RSS is a bit of a pain when using parts balanced for stock.

Is it complicated to increase the scale a touch, to like 2x stock size? Trying to find a nice balance between difficulty and historically accurate rockets (built with SSTU low part count solutions, in my case) being able to fulfill their missions.

Cheers

Firstly, mod seems great. I've not played KSP in a while and this has pulled me back in. I've got as issue where my navball switches to "Orbit" when I hit 10kms altitude (should be 70kms I think?). Any idea how to fix? Thanks.