Threads Of The Month April!

sal_vager

Welcome back to another installment of the KSP forums Threads of the Month :D

Here we look back on (and pin, messing up the forums) some great threads that you, our members, have made!

Remember, if you see a thread that should be in a TOTM post in the comments below, or inform your friendly neighborhood moderator :)

See March's TOTM here.

Picking popular posts this month are...

@Dman979!

@AnonymousAerospace!

@Deddly!

@Frybert!

And...

@Snark!

Lets get cracking!

First up is a now permanently pinned thread by @CarnageINC, the Add-on development mod library!

In Mission Reports we join @TheEpicSquared, through hardships to the stars...

@Servo and @NorthAmericanAviation provide the craft this month, in fact they provide a jet a day, I can't keep up with their ingenuity.

Our challenge this month is courtesy of @Rath, can you make a safe airliner in a universe of explosions and breaking joints? Find out!

@MatterBeam brings us an incredible hand-drawn animation of the Falcon reusable booster, more people need to see this!

Unusually for TOTM, we dip into the Tools forum to take a look at @OhioBob's automatic atmosphere tool.

We go gardening in the Lounge with @UnusualAttitude, what will you grow?

And finally, with the localization update now in pre-release and more languages on the way, we look back at the incredible efforts of @simon56modder, @Thomas P.@Galbar, @iceolator88@Gaarst@Vandest@Nansuchao@-DDD-@Allan Sche Sar@fitiales@Proot@astropapi1@Pesterenan@SevenAnarck@De780@Helmut and everyone else who contributed to bringing translations to KSP with the community language patches.

That's all the threads for this months TOTM, and also my last TOTM for a while as I'm leaving Squad and the Kerbal Space Program forums for a long awaited and much needed break, I'll be taking at least a year off travelling Europe and making my way East over land to see the Alps, Moscow, China, Hong Kong and Japan, where I'll catch a plane to Mexico and spend my days with a lovely lady, returning to the UK is not a plan.

I'll pop online a bit over the next few weeks, but this is goodbye from me for now, Squad says I have a job with them when I'm ready so I'll see you all again.

The TOTM will be continued by the amazing moderators 

@Supernovy @Red Iron Crown @Vanamonde @sjwt @diomedea @AmpsterMan @Deddly @DuoDex@fcbayerndm @Frybert @goldenpeach @luizopiloto @Tex @monstah @NecroBones @Niemand303 @Rainbowtrout @Snark @sumghai @TheKosmonaut @Val @DYJ @Navy4422 @purpletarget @shadowsutekh and @Rich

And huge thanks to everyone at Squad both old and new, especially @HarvesteR @Mu. @NathanKell @Claw @sarbian @Porkjet @Arsonide @Ted @KasperVld @Capt'n Skunky @Damion Rayne @Rowsdower @Maxmaps @nightingale @Squelch @technicalfool @JPLRepo @TriggerAu @ManeTI @Samssonart @nestor @UomoCapra @Ziggy Stardust @Robbonaut @RoverDude @bewing Leticia, Paulina, Fernanda, Julio, Pablo, Bjorn, Adrian, Ezekiel and the awesome Roy!

Finally, and most importantly, a special mention for the wonderful @Badie :)

See you in a few years!

The two years of moderation I had would have been much more difficult without your guidance. 

I hope you have a nice trip and good luck with your future plans :)

(if you happen to pass anywhere near the country I live indon't hesitate to ask me any question you may have :) )

* I know it's a strange way to say it, but I would prefer not to have the whole forum knowing where I live :wink: 

get me a free expansion for the new update if i am right about this, that your going to do April fool joke on us and say it comes out today or all get free and you give us a big joke with alien chicken or something 

Edited by Hallahan

7 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

Wait... WHO'S GOING TO RUN TOTM WITH SAL GONE?!?!?!

On 3/31/2017 at 6:19 AM, sal_vager said:

The TOTM will be continued by the amazing moderators 

@Supernovy @Red Iron Crown @Vanamonde @sjwt @diomedea @AmpsterMan @Deddly @DuoDex@fcbayerndm @Frybert @goldenpeach @luizopiloto @Tex @monstah @NecroBones @Niemand303 @Rainbowtrout @Snark @sumghai @TheKosmonaut @Val @DYJ @Navy4422 @purpletarget @shadowsutekh and @Rich

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.