Nyan Cat in the loading screen? Am i tripping?

milosv123344

34 minutes ago, mrclucks said:

i was looking forward to keeping an April fool's version of KSP on my drive

You can have an april fools loading screen any time you like, just add -nyan-nyan to your KSP launch options. :D

Did you looked at the start screen today?? It appeared a strange nyan cat flying apparently. Also Matt lowne discovered also today 1st of April a more strange thing.. He discovered a planet which is only on KSP 1.05!! Here it's!:

So what do you think? A mystery date of KSP Why now is called "April Fool?! @SQUAD? Victims? Put below on comments :o!

Oh man, the amount of people here that think this is a serious issue make me laugh, especially after it has been explained over and over. Oh well, I love the pranks that have been popping up in some of these mods. More so the reactions of unsuspecting players.

it is module manager see my post

23 hours ago, horace said:

ITEy0OF.pngt

this happens when I starting ksp ...

what happened

but the cat doesn't appear in the game just, loading screen

yea this thread started by me but it was missing 

but it was just bueautiful

8 hours ago, SpaceOdissey said:

Did you looked at the start screen today?? It appeared a strange nyan cat flying apparently. Also Matt lowne discovered also today 1st of April a more strange thing.. He discovered a planet which is only on KSP 1.05!! Here it's!:

So what do you think? A mystery date of KSP Why now is called "April Fool?! @SQUAD? Victims? Put below on comments :o!

On 01/04/2017 at 10:41 AM, milosv123344 said:

This could be a Aprils fools joke but this is the first time i noticed it, i thought something was inside the water i was drinking for a second.
cr6X4cF.jpg

many people are talking this

happy nyan fools day

You people need to STOP THIS.

That screen is from a VERY SPECIFIC MOD.

There was no stealthy silent download from Squad for an April 1 only splash screen.

This is the second time this has been brought up that I have seen and the insistence on PURPOSELY IGNORING THAT IT'S ONLY WITH A CERTAIN MOD is obnoxious.

Stop.

1 minute ago, The Aziz said:

That's the point. It was April 1st after all.

No that is not the point. People were doing this same thing with the same mod with another splash screen a while ago, and it had nothing to do with April 1.

Some people just think it's amusing to stir people up and hope for a bunch of "omg but I don't see it how can I see it?!" comments. Annoying.

Impersonation of people who like this: Yay a new flash screen that is so L33T and whatnot and makes me rub my *bleep*. OeOeOOoowh boy this is so satisfying, my whole day is a sudden success now. OOoohhwwh-yeah! lets post this on the forums and lets see if we can use this flash screen event to instigate a popularity post without any real meaning just to see how many people will reply and how long it will take until a mod closes it.

Whether its a attempt to instigate a meaningless popularity post, I'm not sure. I really can't tell, although it feels as such.
But it is quite coincidental ........ NOT! that the same subject has been brought up now multiple times already. A subject that is completely meaningless to begin with deserves to be put under the attention of one single forum thread only.
And a audience with a expected brain volume larger then a pea is expected to reserve that attention to one thread only as per this topic and not open one or multiple new ones about a completely meaningless subject.

^Just my two cents.

But waste your time in whatever way you want, I'll do it my way.

Edited by Razorforce7

14 minutes ago, Razorforce7 said:

^Just my two cents.

The problem would be the Overall Experience with Computers. Not all of us are grown up with them and they are cultures who don't Associate 1st of April with a trollday.

Some get it as joke some Think "oh God i have a Virus!". And the search options of the forums are not a KI. They don't know if you look for "virus" you mean "something fishy today". And don't make you a headache, if Moderators think the Treads are similar enough they do Merge them together.

Have a nice day

Funny Kabooms 

Urses

Edited by Urses