I made a... trumpet-shaped spaceship.

3 hours ago, invision said:

i never really liked flying V's and i owned one years ago and never touched.

ive had the same PRS guitar for the last 9yrs i use daily

Flying Vs sound good to me, they can be really good at clean sound, and when they are distorted they sound clear and heavy, without that extra feedback, like Slayer's early days or Judas Priest.

What PRS do you have? I always wanted a McCarthy 594 (even though I just went for a Les Paul originally).\

EDIT: They're also awesome for Dream Theater, my favourite group of all time. I say that because I know the opening riff of Stream of Consciousness, and will not dare to try the rest, lest my fingers fuze with the fretboard (actually I say that because of their melodic, rhythmic, and atmospheric genius, but whatever).

Edited by Matuchkin

1 hour ago, TheMadKraken2297 said:

Why so many puns?! I think we need to scale back these jokes. 

You can't wah me with that single, measly pickup you had going on there. Quit fretting about the amount of puns we have here. We will only turn the volume up.

1 hour ago, Firemetal said:

Look guys! Not to crash the party, but I think it's time we took a rest from these puns!

Fire

Are you Suhr? I really dig the- wait, that's a shovel pun. What have I become.

Edited by Matuchkin

2 hours ago, RoadRunnerAerospace said:

Questioning life choices.....

Is this why you dont revive old threads?

"All of this has happened before, and will happen again."

The concept of eternal recurrence. It's like a broken record.

#HereWeGoAgain

Now that I think about it, ValCab33, I'm sorry for contributing to the pundemic in this post. No doubt however, that your craft is a mastery of parts usage and placement, I admit I'm a bit jealous that you seem to have a rig that can handle that many parts at once, and even if it was intended as an April 1st post, it's still a damn good ship. Much to be proud of. And like you said, it even flies now.

And with that, I can confidently give clearance for your craft for an instrument approach to Runway 09, KSC. Happy landings!

Edited by B-STRK
I am so, so sorry guys. This is what I get for watching movies to unwind from bar review.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.