April Fools across the Internet

cubinator

Not only will Socialblade let you correct the numbers of subscribers to your own youtube account they've now started crowdsourcing the endeavour.

Edited by pxi

So every year, the Scouting Magazine does an April Fool's story. This year was pretty good:

The Boy Scouts of America are going to put a high-adventure base... on the Moon.

http://blog.scoutingmagazine.org/2017/04/01/bsa-to-open-fifth-high-adventure-base-in-2019/

The Matt Damon joke was pretty good.

2 hours ago, TheKosanianMethod said:

Wait... is it for April Fool's,  or is it just that all mods now have the sad-smiley face?

It's not for April Fools, that was Sal's old avatar for awhile, the mods changed it to that, because he's going to be gone for awhile, and they changed their profile pics out of respect.

On 4/1/2017 at 7:28 PM, Spaceception said:

Netflix put a new show up, haven't seen it, but it cracked me up when I saw the bio.

I stumbled across that the other day. It was something like "Netflix Cancelled", and the description says it was some sort of cancelled Netflix project.

19 hours ago, TheKosanianMethod said:

I like what the mods have done this year.

We seem to have an outbreak of @sal_vagers.

*Looks at avatar* You can say that again!

Wood working is a hobby of mine, and some of the vendors and pundits had some good videos this year.

Veritas always does a great AF video, so they are so believable, that even after your done watching them, your not quite sure if they actually sell this thing.  If you do a little digging you can find the ones from past years, well worth the watch.

Paul Sellers is one of the masters of the craft, and his videos are very informative, but fairly bland, just his presentation style.  So I was really surprised he pulled this one off.  Sadly, he edited the title.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.