WW2-Modern Vehicle Replicas [WIP]

I had a thread with a bunch of WW2-era themed craft (Mainly planes) but I never provided any pics for it....
But in this new thread, I'll be posting all the craft I've made that's as close to a replica or a recreation of the real life thing, or something that was inspired by it.
Within each link I provided a little backstory/advertisement for my craft, as well as stats, payload, and armament
I'll be posting mostly WW2-era themed craft, as I find them easier to make compared to modern-day jets. But I have a few

I'll be updating this as I get each craft finished/screenshot.

THREAD RULES AND SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS

Spoiler

RULES:

Spoiler

1. Please don't post screenshots of your submission. If you've one (submission) and I accept it, I'll post it in the OP. Just supply an imgur link :) 
  2. Suggestions are welcome, but I'm only one man and most of these craft took days to create and days more perfect so don't expect a miracle. :0.0:
  3. There are no rules
  4. Rule #3 was a lie
  5. Don't talk about fight club... Wait isn't that supposed to be rule one?
  6. Screenshots of SUGGESTIONS are OK. Just put it in a spoiler. (Multiple angles of a suggestion would be nice too and/or a blueprint version of it. ie F4u-Corsiar blueprints)

Submission Requirements:

• Spoiler

• Be based off, or a replica of, a real life aircraft, tank, or car. This includes experimental or concept vehicles. ie vehicles that never made it to prototyping or lost funding. I didn't add boats because boat replicas are pretty generic imo. 
    • Low part count. Please, nothing over 250 parts at most. Not even my largest replica exceeds 150 parts. Including my boats. If you can come up with a good reason why your craft should be included in my OP, I'll add it.
    • Low mod count. Excluding BDA, Aviators Arsenal, Kerbal Foundries, KAX, and Airplane+, don't exceed 5 mods. (IE 10 mods in total)
    • Semi-Realistic. This is in reference to armament. IE No 1,000,000lbs bomb load with 25 extra engines. This also includes realistic ammo counts. You can google search your submissions real-life counterparts armament
    • Must have a KerbalX link
    • Must have an imgur album link
    • Screenshots must be taken with Kronal Vessel Viewer.

AIRCRAFT:

Spoiler

K39-C (Interceptor)

Spoiler

TJLXyFI.png
4QYMIB9.png
vyw60Oe.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

KA-E4 (Fighter/Attacker)

Spoiler

sZFfMUL.png
RxcMngr.png
QbLf21z.png
Z1T70BJ.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

KBD5 - Sinker (Naval Bomber)

Spoiler

P7D061x.png
xVa70Yu.png
Y56tzlQ.png
y7tGtjh.png

F/A - K7 "Falcon" (Fighter/Bomber)

Spoiler

52W60Vd.png
sNBMRLV.png
UF11tel.png
EQBDGKP.png
I won't normally put text after these, but I'm pretty proud of this plane in particular because of how close I got it to look like the F-18. :sticktongue: It's based off the F-18, yes, but it's been built specifically for carrying lots of explosives. Essentially a bomber, except it can fight other jets.

F/A K3 "Khano" (Fighter/Attacker)

Spoiler

a1GcDgD.png9UE70KF.png5POuMMT.pngVQfGcwu.png

Sorry not sorry for the long post, but it'll only get longer :wink:

Edited by stickman939

1 hour ago, Rath said:

Wait, how did you manage to get adjustable landing gear working in the current version?

Trade secret, I'm afraid.

Definitely do not look in here for the link 

Spoiler

lol kidding

Edited by stickman939

51 minutes ago, stickman939 said:

Trade secret, I'm afraid.

Definitely do not look in here for the link 

Hide contents

lol kidding

Wait herbal foundries has adjustable landing gear now?

• 2 weeks later...

Working on the Sukhoi T-50-1 PAK FA at the moment! Originally planned on doing the Sukhoi 35, but I couldn't quite get that distinct raised cockpit to my likings.

This one's much gentler regarding that. lol
d4wPSbf.jpg

Should take me a week or a week and a half.

In the meantime, I updated an old craft I made based off the F4 Phantom. Will get pics and links for it shortly.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.