[1.4.2] [Kopernicus] [Sigma Dimensions] Realistic Rescale 1.1.1

_Augustus_

20 hours ago, ArXen42 said:

For now I have settled on JNSQ (though it seems to have issue like that too).

But on your screenshot Duna is veeeeery blurry, there is practically no terrain. In KSP 1.8 it should look like this even without mods:

x6nNK1i.png

Yep I noticed that. I basically just install ksp yesterday and tested it. Well seems terain density and quality set to low on default. I'll try it again later. At least nice to see people still use this mod at 1.8, last time i played it was like at 1.2 lol, nice to meet you :D

Edit: Whoa, I switched terain scatter on (previously off) and set quality to high and I couldn't believe how nice it is. But I can confirm the fps drop on Duna but it still enjoyable to play. Thanks to remind me of that :)

MFHN9pQ.png

2yOI2p4.png

Edited by AlphaKerman

16 hours ago, AlphaKerman said:

Yep I noticed that. I basically just install ksp yesterday and tested it. Well seems terain density and quality set to low on default. I'll try it again later. At least nice to see people still use this mod at 1.8, last time i played it was like at 1.2 lol, nice to meet you :D

Edit: Whoa, I switched terain scatter on (previously off) and set quality to high and I couldn't believe how nice it is. But I can confirm the fps drop on Duna but it still enjoyable to play. Thanks to remind me of that :)

MFHN9pQ.png

2yOI2p4.png

Can you tell how you got sigma to work please , as i'm trying it without any luck .

I am thinking my cfg is wrong .

Thanks .

36 minutes ago, Puggonaut said:

Can you tell how you got sigma to work please , as i'm trying it without any luck .

Thanks .

I don't recall doing something special. Fresh installation of KSP, install Kopernicus (latest version from CKAN), install SigmaDimensions (latest release from github), install this rescale pack. Just simple drag&drop into GameData, no .cfg tweaking. Didn't test on 1.9 though, but worked on 1.8.1.

18 hours ago, Puggonaut said:

Thanks .

What version did you use? I'm using version 1.8.1 as it isn't working on 1.9 yet because Kopernicus isn't supported on 1.9 (I was using 1.9 and reverted back to 1.8.1). The rest is simply putting it all together. No cfg editting needed.

*I do it on a fresh install to ease seeing what went wrong, much easier than a cluttered Game Data folder (I install the other mods later on)

Edited by AlphaKerman

On 2/23/2020 at 4:14 AM, AlphaKerman said:

What version did you use? I'm using version 1.8.1 as it isn't working on 1.9 yet because Kopernicus isn't supported on 1.9 (I was using 1.9 and reverted back to 1.8.1). The rest is simply putting it all together. No cfg editting needed.

*I do it on a fresh install to ease seeing what went wrong, much easier than a cluttered Game Data folder (I install the other mods later on)

Yup i'm on 1.8.1 as well , any chance of you copy and pasting your sigma cfg ? I might just try that , it's doing my head in lol :blink:

D'oh i'm fick forgot to install Rescale...……………….:lol:

Edited by Puggonaut 2
forgot something

• 1 month later...

Uhm, does anyone also got their kerbin day getting weird because now one kerbin day is 24 hours, but the time still counts a day as 6 hours. So a kerbin day equal as 4 day in the curent setup. Is there any fix that can be done? Not essential though just confused me a little :confused:. Thanks

13 minutes ago, AlphaKerman said:

Uhm, does anyone also got their kerbin day getting weird because now one kerbin day is 24 hours, but the time still counts a day as 6 hours. So a kerbin day equal as 4 day in the curent setup. Is there any fix that can be done? Not essential though just confused me a little :confused:. Thanks

@AlphaKerman As the description of the mod says: Kronometer is recommended to mitigate this:

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/161218-131plugin-kronometer-v131-1/

• 6 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.