International Space Exploration Agency next launch October TBD+Hiring ASTRONAUTS

Uace24

On 8/19/2017 at 9:26 PM, thekspbegginer said:

Can you do a space probe

Name: Excalibur 1

Instruments: UV Spectrometer, IR Spectrometer, Geiger Counter, Micrometeorite Detector, Solar Experiment Package, Camera, X-Ray Observatory

Shape: Octagonal, with dish antenna

Propulsion: NTO, UMDH, Hydrazine

Engine count: 3, outer 2 angled.

RCS: 4-block, 4 blocks at center of mass

Launcher: Delta II, with Payload Assist Module

Destination: Venus orbit, to study the Sun.

Also on the submission page please specify is it is supposed to be for a goverment or not.

• 2 weeks later...

After almost a year in space the RSAT 1A spacecraft after almost a year in low earth orbit. The mission was decied to be ended due to the number of Geostationary satilites on orbit. Plus the missions to support out GeoNetwork with Rsat 1H and 1I later this year and early next year.

Launch ALERT: Tomorrow the Aquarius 5,2 rocket flying from California will loft the NROL-88 payload to a classified orbit. live coverage to end with fairing seperation. livestream on twitch. 

On 4/5/2017 at 2:29 PM, Uace24 said:

Window: 1915-1945 UTC (1:15-1:45 EDT)

Soooo just visited the stream and it's offline so I did a double-check of the time and the UT-EDT conversion is off. EDT is currently -4 UTC which is 1515 which is 3:15pm. Unless the UTC is off?

it's a bit annoying to hear ppl talking over each other & clearing their sinuses, coughing (PTT would be better), and things could have ended a bit more cleanly than just being cut off abruptly - I mean I know the coverage was to end with fairing sep but - I guess maybe you guys forgot and just had to cut it? But not soon enough - I saw the classified payload! Do I have to hide from government agents now? :wink: Well, it is only your second launch, so more practice will make better. Will tune in again.

11 minutes ago, Drew Kerman said:

it's a bit annoying to hear ppl talking over each other & clearing their sinuses, coughing (PTT would be better), and things could have ended a bit more cleanly than just being cut off abruptly - I mean I know the coverage was to end with fairing sep but - I guess maybe you guys forgot and just had to cut it? But not soon enough - I saw the classified payload! Do I have to hide from government agents now? :wink: Well, it is only your second launch, so more practice will make better. Will tune in again.

We have launched more than 5 times this year with varying degrees of success. Also we have a launch tomorrow if you would like to tune in for that we will be releasing the times soon.  

• 3 weeks later...