International Space Exploration Agency next launch October TBD+Hiring ASTRONAUTS

Uace24

well then ive pushed forward my first manned launch (tomorow was suposed to be the qualification flight) so good luck getting to the moon ive already designed a launcher and capsule

by the way the large rocket has its own textures (as will all rockets now have its own texture) and the big rocket will fly on sunday we have the big rocket at the ESA's launch site we have the OC3-4m at the primary site at Omelek

and @Uace24 what happened to the launch yesterday? if it failed i will probobly just pip you to the first post of getting a man into space and back 

the milestone points:
LEO

man in LEO

lunar flyby/impactor

manned lunar flyby 

lunar landing

manned lunar landing

thats what ESL will be doing (you dont need to follow because its your program not mine :D)

Edited by kerbinorbiter

On 6/24/2017 at 7:05 AM, kerbinorbiter said:

well then ive pushed forward my first manned launch (tomorow was suposed to be the qualification flight) so good luck getting to the moon ive already designed a launcher and capsule

by the way the large rocket has its own textures (as will all rockets now have its own texture) and the big rocket will fly on sunday we have the big rocket at the ESA's launch site we have the OC3-4m at the primary site at Omelek

and @Uace24 what happened to the launch yesterday? if it failed i will probobly just pip you to the first post of getting a man into space and back 

the milestone points:
LEO

man in LEO

lunar flyby/impactor

manned lunar flyby 

lunar landing

manned lunar landing

thats what ESL will be doing

If we want to do this we might as well set up a Race Into Space RP-0 Setup. 

On 6/25/2017 at 7:58 PM, Uace24 said:

If we want to do this we might as well set up a Race Into Space RP-0 Setup. 

you dont need to hit all of the milestones

oh im now beating you in public-relations :P 

Edited by kerbinorbiter

• 2 weeks later...

Can you do a space probe

Name: Excalibur 1

Instruments: UV Spectrometer, IR Spectrometer, Geiger Counter, Micrometeorite Detector, Solar Experiment Package, Camera, X-Ray Observatory

Shape: Octagonal, with dish antenna

Propulsion: NTO, UMDH, Hydrazine

Engine count: 3, outer 2 angled.

RCS: 4-block, 4 blocks at center of mass

Launcher: Delta II, with Payload Assist Module

Destination: Venus orbit, to study the Sun.

Edited by thekspbegginer
no atlas v

23 hours ago, thekspbegginer said:

Can you do a space probe

Name: Excalibur 1

Instruments: UV Spectrometer, IR Spectrometer, Geiger Counter, Micrometeorite Detector, Solar Experiment Package, Camera, X-Ray Observatory

Shape: Octagonal, with dish antenna

Propulsion: NTO, UMDH, Hydrazine

Engine count: 3, outer 2 angled.

RCS: 4-block, 4 blocks at center of mass

Launcher: Delta II, with Payload Assist Module

Destination: Venus orbit, to study the Sun.

This should be submited on the payload submission fourm  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V974De3AFrYTczvG6uvR3tJcKK3YwMVAfxPmrWHGBhw/edit?usp=forms_home&ths=true