Mission Idea: Emulating Real Life in Kerbal Space Program [WIP] [Submit a Payload] [Become a Launch or Payload Provider]

1 hour ago, Numerlor said:

Isn't the first launch supposed to be 5x?

Oh goddammit I'm stupid. :P 

Sorry, I'll change it tomorrow. :) 

1 hour ago, CairoJack said:

Of course

@TheEpicSquared Why your demo flight had a paid government payload ?

I have understand that we don't earn money in our demo flight

Well, if you have a payload, you'll earn money from the demo launch.

Those who haven't specified payloads for their demo launches won't make money, obviously.

And I'm going to increase the budget of all LPs to 150,000, since with a budget of 100,000, most LPs can only afford one flight. 

Edited by TheEpicSquared

1 hour ago, TheEpicSquared said:

Oh goddammit I'm stupid. :P 

Sorry, I'll change it tomorrow. :) 

Well, if you have a payload, you'll earn money from the demo launch.

Those who haven't specified payloads for their demo launches won't make money, obviously.

And I'm going to increase the budget of all LPs to 15,000, since with a budget of 100,000, most LPs can only afford one flight. 

Do you mean 150,000? 15,000 is to low for any launch.

4 minutes ago, kerbinorbiter said:

the Pimenova rocket has been verified safe for launch (testing on kerbin's ground) anyone want to take a chance on the Demo flight? i may even give you a discount since it is an unproven launch vehicle!

I'll take that chance

can you launch a .617 ton communication satellite into a 150x150 45* orbit?

craft file is in the submission thread last page near bottom

Edited by StupidAndy

@TheEpicSquared

Launch deal: @FireKerb is launching his MunNet1 on my Arthur-1 rocket. See the other thread, page four.

Just now, rkarmark said:

Is it okay that a lp offers a pp 50% of regular price if the pp flyes on the demo flight? 

Yeah the LPs can offer whatever prices they want to. The given price is just for the PPs to know which rocket is cheapest/best for them really.

@TheEpicSquared If you launch my rocket from a non-equatorial pad, the orbit may need dropped to 80 km. Also, I want the "count" to release iteration two started immediately. Aquila 2 Block A has been extensively tested on my computer. (Only first stage is new, second stage is the one I've been using, does that lower development time?)

If anyone with a small payload is willing to fly on the Aquila 1 demo flight, you get a 50% discount. (Must be 1 ton or less)

Edit: If I need to have a launch before I can release a new iteration, please do a demo launch with a dead weight. (I tested mine with two terriers as payload.)

Also, I'm reserving the names Cygnus, Corvus, and Columba. (All are bird constellations.)

Edited by Brent Kerman

okay! I have two heliology probes I need launching before we get hit by a CME, ones about .86 tons to about keostationary, but has to spend as little time in the magnetosphere as possible, the other has to be sent out to lower then eve orbit at the most, you can have it be lower then eve orbit and have the apoapsis be at Kerbin orbit, I just need it out of kerbin's atmosphere!

Corrmes CMES (the one that stays in Kerbin's SOI) https://kerbalx.com/Stupidandy/Corrmes-CMES, more info on page 3 of the submission thread near the bottom.

6 hours ago, Skylon said:

Oh I am reserving these names for my future rocket series' 

• Trillian
  • Zaphod

I made a satellite named zaphod yesterday :D

you can have the name but still, funny!

@TheEpicSquared

I just got a contract with @StupidAndy to launch two Garrob satellites on the demo flight of the Aquilla 1. Price: $12,500

Instructions:

Spoiler

Launch two on one rocket to a 80 km orbit, then insert to 150 km required orbit. (Make sure to go to right inclination!)(Lowest possible please.)Please add one set of small OX-STAT panels in three symmetry to upper stage so it can survive the night. Recovery of second stage will likely be impossible. Andy says sats can do final circulzation at 150km if I cant.

Edited by Brent Kerman

11 minutes ago, Numerlor said:

What are PPs more interested in as my new rocket? Beggar II (2,3t payload 7500:funds:) or Eternity I (25t payload 40000-50000:funds:)

I have something that needs to go to keostationary orbit. Can Eternity I do that? (Payload is 3 ish tons)

mcp0CEP.jpg

Edited by qzgy

8 minutes ago, qzgy said:

I have something that needs to go to keostationary orbit. Can Eternity I do that? (Payload is 3 ish tons)

Eternity can do that, but you'll have to wait for new ingame month because my first rocket was already released and you'll find offer more suited for weight that "small", for example @TheEpicSquareds Iridium one

Spoiler

- Iridium 1 Launch Vehicle

Description: A small orbital-class lifter designed to put equally small satellites into orbit.

Mass: N/A

Dimensions: 
Height: 20.0m
Width: 1.4m
Length: 2.5m

Part count: N/A

Payload capacity to LKO: Rated for 4.5 tons, can possibly do 5 tons.

Customer cost: 21,000

Edited by Numerlor

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.