Mission Idea: Emulating Real Life in Kerbal Space Program [WIP] [Submit a Payload] [Become a Launch or Payload Provider]

1 hour ago, VaPaL said:

@TheEpicSquared Great idea!! I would like to become a Payload Provider in the near future :)

Since it's WIP, may I suggest adding BoxSat and Orbital Science mods? They both make really great payloads!

Note: BoxSat official is for KSP 1.0.4, but there are unoffical patches for KSP 1.2.2

59 minutes ago, StupidAndy said:

YES TO DMAGIC OS!!! IT IS THE BEST!!!

58 minutes ago, Brent Kerman said:

Dmagic OS!

Ok, based on popular demand, DMagic Orbital Sciences will be added to the mod list. I'll add BoxSat as well. :) 

6 minutes ago, Uace24 said:

If you want people to be able to play this make a google drive for providers to download the mods 

Can't do that, since that would almost certainly infringe redistribution rules on some mod licenses. I've provided a link to every mod instead.

Edited by TheEpicSquared

1 hour ago, TheEpicSquared said:

Ok, based on popular demand, DMagic Orbital Sciences will be added to the mod list. I'll add BoxSat as well. :) 

Can't do that, since that would almost certainly infringe redistribution rules on some mod licenses. I've provided a link to every mod instead.

Unfortunately some mods forbid bundle packs and redistribution. But the tedious work of downloading is outweighed by their brilliance! :wink:

Hi, I'd like to sign up to become a LP on behalf of SeabCo Rocketry. (Who knows, maybe we'll become a PP later, I'll have to discuss with the CEO..)

I have to ask, must the rockets be orbital, or can I start with a couple of sounding rocket style launchers? Great mission BTW!

Edited by Seabo14

9 minutes ago, Seabo14 said:

Hi, I'd like to sign up to become a LP on behalf of SeabCo Rocketry. (Who knows, maybe we'll become a PP later, I'll have to discuss with the CEO..)

I have to ask, must the rockets be orbital, or can I start with a couple of sounding rocket style launchers? Great mission BTW!

As per forum rule 2.2j, which prohibits roleplay, I unfortunately can't let you (or anyone) play as a company. Instead, you'll compete in the launch market as yourself, @Seabo14. Great to have you onboard though! :) 

I guess you can start with sounding rockets, although I'm nore how big the launch market for that is though. But by all means, go ahead! :) 

And @nascarlaser1, are you going to retire from the Launch Provider section? If so, would you like to be a Payload Provider? We're kind of running short on PPs right now.

I have a really good launcher design!! and its stock!!!

Total Dv: 5822

Height: 13.7m

Cost: 8,492 

Cost for providing 9,000

Reusable: 1st stage

@TheEpicSquared, hope you like my really low cost launcher!

Edited by kerbinorbiter
Noticed craft submission thread (i cant read very well xD)

11 minutes ago, TheEpicSquared said:

As per forum rule 2.2j, which prohibits roleplay, I unfortunately can't let you (or anyone) play as a company. Instead, you'll compete in the launch market as yourself, @Seabo14. Great to have you onboard though! :) 

I guess you can start with sounding rockets, although I'm nore how big the launch market for that is though. But by all means, go ahead! :) 

And @nascarlaser1, are you going to retire from the Launch Provider section? If so, would you like to be a Payload Provider? We're kind of running short on PPs right now.

For now I'm definitely not doing launchers (the only launchers I know how to build either look unrealistic or use the big orange tank... so first iterations are out :D). I can do PP if you like :).

Edited by nascarlaser1

9 minutes ago, kerbinorbiter said:

I have a really good launcher design!! and its stock!!!

Total Dv: 5822

Height: 13.7m

Cost: 8,492 

Cost for providing 9,000

Reusable: 1st stage

@TheEpicSquared, hope you like my really low cost launcher!

Awesome! Post it in the craft submission thread and I'll have a look. :) 

4 minutes ago, nascarlaser1 said:

For now I'm definitely not doing launchers (the only launchers I know how to build either look unrealistic or use the big orange tank... so first iterations are out :D). I can do PP if you like :).

Yes please. We're really running short of PPs here. :) 

2 minutes ago, Brent Kerman said:

Uh-Oh. I was just reading the rules, it says no bigger than 1.25 meters. When I built mine(Immediately after reading rules.), I'm sure it was 1.875 meters. My engine setup is 1.75 according to engineer. Is that OK?

Sorry, you'll have to downscale the main body to 1.25m. However, it's ok if it goes slightly beyond 1.25m because of things like wings, etc. :) 

i would like to schedual a demo flight and just to put the stakes up i would like to launch a satilite on it

im already working on the second iteration of the booster (it will be called the JebX Kerbinica 9)

Edited by kerbinorbiter

This sounds like a fun idea! Can I be a payload provider and a launch provider? Is there any chance of a discount for launching my own payload on my own launch vehicle? 

I'll get started installing the mods.

What version of KCT should I use? The beta that is linked to, or the stable?

oh I have to make my own save with the mods? all right!

14 minutes ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

What version of KCT should I use? The beta that is linked to, or the stable?

on page 51 of the KCT/Stage recovery dev thread or the KCT thread, someone awesome made a drop and go link

@TheEpicSquared could you make it clear to in the rules and mod list that people don't have to install all the mods? Also that there is a limit of 15 LPs for now? And update the LP list, it seems a lot of people are going straight to the spacecraft exchange without leaving a message here. Make sure they have read the rules

Oh and make sure there is a clear link (preferably embedded) to the spacecraft exchange in the topic description and vice versa.

Edited by Skylon

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.