• 3 weeks later...

you know what?!?! I'm just going to write a story right here and now! no more procrastination! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

need a good font of course, wait this reminds me of keyboring, NEW FONT!! ahh this is better!

The Story of Steve the Not All That Bad

one day, Steve the Not All That Bad was walking out of his house. he was told to go get a gallon of mayonnaise, his family was a tad bit weird, but this was no ordinary trip, because if it was why would I be making a story about it anyways?!

the reason for this no ordinary trip was because it was the 74th of May, a day when only great food Fools walk to the store, due to the monster known as the "great creature from the depths of death cavern," this creature was only observed once, and it was by Steve's friend Joe The Really Not That Bad Once You Get to Meet Him Personally, who told everyone about the creature, then immediately went insane at the spot, quoting something called the Forum Guidelines and something about a person who was apart of "Kerbalkind" and was at a place called "a falling rock" at the "universe." he ran out the door and was never heard from again, but what he told us was that the creature was 6 feet tall, quite tall compared to the people of the town, who average 3 feet, due to the ritual of the "shrinking of that kid we choose." the second thing the creature told us was that it had arms of noodles, where it could stretch 17 feet, but barely keep you up due to the lack of muscles, and the third thing was that it had a brain of a three year old child, that isn't all that abnormal in the town, but it was mentioned by Joe so it is mentioned here.

after Steve left the fence surrounding the house, he started to walk down to his garage, since he needed a gallon of mayonnaise he would bring the cart his grandfather left him before he "grew a brain and ran off into the wilderness to get eaten by rabid squirrels," Steve grabbed the cart and walked down to the store, which was, for entertainment reasons for people with a brain, all the way at the other side of the town on a very long, straight street called "The Street of Probable Return"

immediately Steve heard a roar, he didn't know what it was, because for the last 10 years he was failing preschool, but the townsfolk knew what that was, and it was the great creature from the depths of death cavern, who, actually to great disappointment to the townsfolk, has been working out, so he was twice the size he was before, and now there was no stopping him from destroying the town.

when Steve saw the giant beast, he said only one word

"KITTY!!!"

but you should know, that the Giant Creature from the Depths of Death Cavern (lets just call him GCFTDODC, wait, lets call him Bob) so you should know with Bob, is that he does not like to be called Kitty, in fact he has a kitty prison, which is part of the reason some people hate him, but if you ever call Bob "kitty" he will immediately try and destroy you with as much pain as possible, so naturally he started to run after Steve.

Steve saw the massive Bob start running towards him, and he screamed, so much that in later years if he survives he will be charged with $2,032,324,523 in property damage from all the glass he broke, but that thought never crosses his mind. Steve starts to run to the nearest house, but its front door is locked, so he runs to the next one, luckily it isn't locked, but it has an old person stroking a crossbow, so that house is a no, but the third house isn't locked, and the homeowners don't have any weapons in their hands pointed at him, so this house will be just right.

while Bob was working out, he still isn't smart, he still finds peek-a-boo a mystery, where does the face go when it isn't there? but this time it isn't just the face, its the entire person, so it is a much bigger question. it takes him 12 hours to figure out where the person went, he figured out, when he isn't in the house, the people IN the house still exist! Bob immediately starts to crush houses, trying to find out where Steve was, he stomped on one house, nobody there, another one, everyone there, actually that is quite confusing, he immediately moves onto another house so he doesn't have to waste 12 hours trying to figure out how everyone was in that house, when he stomps on the next house, he gets a sharp pain to his foot. Bob stepped on the old person stroking the crossbow, somehow making the crossbow fire into his foot. Bob roars and then falls on his side, crushing every house but the one Steve was in.

but Steve had changed, he was no longer the stupid person who yelled kitty at a giant monster, he was now, the Mayo Warrior, with his sword coated in mayonnaise he ran out to the monster, he was about to strike the monster! they would never have to worry about this again!

but then a lawyer stopped Steve

"The Giant Creature from The Depths of Death Cavern! You are in violation of the Constitution of Burbank, California! in article 14 section A it says "The Giant Creature From the Depths of Death Cavern is only allowed to attack the town of Bakersfield on the 74th of May, or in this case the 13th of July, you spent 12 hours trying to figure out where Steve went, so it is now the 75th of May, or the 14th of July, so please vacate the premises until next year"

Edited by StupidAndy

i'd like to mention i m out of like for today ... mostly because i dropped them on some others stuff i missed the past few weeks ^^ that being said ^^ (feel free to blame bandai namco for that and my urge to do some relaxing brain thingies, almost at least ... it depend of the gmt sort of)

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

on a side note, this story remind me when i was going to the towns park last or previous last summer (i don't exactly remind), drawing and writing some stuff watching/listening/etc. to the  3-10 years olds kids or so interacting at each others in the playground ^^

but this last statement may fit better in the writer tips and tricks subsection somehow ^^ sometime observing the kids play (this may apply as well to some others everyday event and situation) , you can just drop a few metaphor and write draw something incredible ^^

speaking of playground it's aslo "fun" to see all kids play together while their parents sit here and there or all together or not ^^ sometime i really wonder if there still not something to learn or relearn once you left early school, but i guess mass effect make some people really hermetic to some very basic stuff kids do instinctively at first

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

• 3 weeks later...

well i have a cool story and i m gonna write here on the flow here as well:

that the story of someone clicking on something knowing in advance exactly what it is. then stuff gonna happen because people were thinking the one who was clicking doesn t know what he was clicking

all the fun i guess have fun but don t expect the someone who gived you a chance to watch how far you gonna push and leting you think you were in control of the whole situation to drop a single tear for pushing it sadly repeatdly and sadly too far

that being said. well it s said don t whine afterward ^^

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.