[1.11] CommNet Constellation v1.5.7 [10 January 2021] - Beta 4 of CNC+CNM for KSP 1.12.2!

TaxiService

Beta 4 of CommNet Constellation + CommNet Manager

I ported this mod to utilize the common CommNet infrastructure, managed by CommNet Manager, instead of own infrastructure. This means other mods running CommNet Manager can work fine with this mod.

Also, it will work on your player save as if nothing is changed.

Please back up your save first before trying out!

Progress Update

• Allow an arbitrary number of upgrades for ground stations in cnc_settings.cfg
  • Fix bug of valid connection displayed in wrong constellation colour
  • Recompiled against KSP 1.12.2
  • Important: Development and bug fixing is on hold due to my dying graphic card and global chip shortage.

Requirements

• CommNet Constellation + Patched CommNet Manager (download)
  • ModuleManager 4.2.1

Request
Please let me know on any issue found. There can be one remaining beta before releasing to the wide audience officially.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Aussie Toad Stool said:

Have you set up the groundstations to be on the right channels as well?

Yes. Ground stations, Antennas belonging to the satellites, and one other thing I forgot. So basically 3 configs I opened and set them to the same frequency

Any Idea what would cause my log to spam this? Its hard to find out what it is because its only specific to a certain save game.

Spoiler

[EXC 00:13:56.885] ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: String
    System.Number.StringToNumber (System.String str, System.Globalization.NumberStyles options, System.Number+NumberBuffer& number, System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo info, System.Boolean parseDecimal) (at <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0)
    System.Number.ParseInt32 (System.String s, System.Globalization.NumberStyles style, System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo info) (at <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0)
    System.Int16.Parse (System.String s, System.Globalization.NumberStyles style, System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo info) (at <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0)
    System.Int16.Parse (System.String s) (at <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0)
    CommNetConstellation.CommNetLayer.CNCCommNetVessel.readAntennaData () (at <f5fceb9fc58f42749ff3c54f5d2874fb>:0)
    CommNetConstellation.CommNetLayer.CNCCommNetVessel.getStrongestFrequency () (at <f5fceb9fc58f42749ff3c54f5d2874fb>:0)
    CommNetConstellation.CommNetLayer.CNCCommNetUI.OnMapNodeUpdateVisible (KSP.UI.Screens.Mapview.MapNode node, KSP.UI.Screens.Mapview.MapNode+IconData iconData) (at <f5fceb9fc58f42749ff3c54f5d2874fb>:0)
    KSP.UI.Screens.Mapview.MapNode.NodeUpdate () (at <39c0323fb6b449a4aaf3465c00ed3c8d>:0)
    OrbitRendererBase.DrawNodes () (at <39c0323fb6b449a4aaf3465c00ed3c8d>:0)
    OrbitRendererBase.LateUpdate () (at <39c0323fb6b449a4aaf3465c00ed3c8d>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)
[EXC 00:13:56.886] ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.

14 hours ago, dave1904 said:

Any Idea what would cause my log to spam this? Its hard to find out what it is because its only specific to a certain save game.

Hi @dave1904,

Your error log is saying at least 1 frequency on one of your comm vessels is blank i.e. "Frequency = " instead of expected "Frequency = <number>". Can you check your certain save file for this pattern below, and put back your frequency, say default 0?

MODULE
{
	name = CNConstellationAntennaModule
	isEnabled = True
	Frequency = 1 // HERE should be non-blank
	OptionalName = 
	InUse = True
	CosAngle = -1
	stagingEnabled = True
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	UPGRADESAPPLIED
	{
	}
}
Edited by TaxiService

9 hours ago, TaxiService said:

Hi @dave1904,

Your error log is saying at least 1 frequency on one of your comm vessels is blank i.e. "Frequency = " instead of expected "Frequency = <number>". Can you check your certain save file for this pattern below, and put back your frequency, say default 0?

MODULE
{
	name = CNConstellationAntennaModule
	isEnabled = True
	Frequency = 1 // HERE should be non-blank
	OptionalName = 
	InUse = True
	CosAngle = -1
	stagingEnabled = True
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	UPGRADESAPPLIED
	{
	}
}

I checked it and all frequencies have a number. I had to uninstall it and was playing a while without it because it was not up to date then I installed it after seeing you had a beta update. So keep in mind not all the craft in the save game have the module. 

Game is unplayable with the log spam. Its consistent and performance is horrible. 

Save game is here. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mIlKx3ZrAbZGSUxuo4HbWp4Y3kCqDF1P/view?usp=sharing It has 150 mods so all you can do is look at it. If you want I can upload my gamedata fold too. 

Edited by dave1904

14 hours ago, dave1904 said:

I checked it and all frequencies have a number. I had to uninstall it and was playing a while without it because it was not up to date then I installed it after seeing you had a beta update. So keep in mind not all the craft in the save game have the module. 

Game is unplayable with the log spam. Its consistent and performance is horrible. 

Save game is here. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mIlKx3ZrAbZGSUxuo4HbWp4Y3kCqDF1P/view?usp=sharing It has 150 mods so all you can do is look at it. If you want I can upload my gamedata fold too. 

Hi, I will take a look at your save. Can you check that your drive link is set to public access? It is returning access denied message and access request when I click your link.

Thanks

On 1/4/2022 at 2:44 AM, dave1904 said:

Should work now. 

Thanks, I confirmed none of CommNet frequency values is blank in your save, and saw no obvious conflict with your other mods.

As such, I added new more preventative checks related to the error. Please replace your CNC copy with CommNetConstellation_5Jan2022. You will still need CommNetManager mod.

Do let me know if no more spam is generated for you.

Thanks!

Edited by TaxiService

1 hour ago, TaxiService said:

Thanks, I confirmed none of CommNet frequency values is blank in your save, and saw no obvious conflict with your other mods.

As such, I added new more preventative checks related to the error. Please replace your CNC copy with CommNetConstellation_5Jan2022. You will still need CommNetManager mod.

Do let me know if no more spam is generated for you.

Thanks!

I'm still getting the spam. I will give you my gamedata folder. Things to know are that alot of squads parts are deleted and the are a good few custom patches in the dave folder. If you use the save game I gave you and go into the tracking station the log will spam. You can delete the SkyhawkScienceSystem mod that has a warning on loadup because I just added that last night and forgot to remove it before compressing. Its quite large and I don't mind if you do not want to waste time on it. Ill pm you folder. 

Hey, I am having this issue where satellite repositioning contracts won't be fulfilled if i don't have an antenna on the satellite in public broadcasting. Specifically the requirement to "ensure that the satellite has an antenna and a way to generate power". I have a constellation around minmus where only one satellite will have connection with public (0) and the rest are all on frequency 1.

Hi dave1904,

Thanks for the GameData folder. Per discussed, I am trying to replicate the issue on your folder and save on my side. I added more preventative checks based on what I found so far, hopefully to prevent this issue from happening again.

On 1/10/2022 at 1:00 AM, Blue eyes White dragon said:

Hey, I am having this issue where satellite repositioning contracts won't be fulfilled if i don't have an antenna on the satellite in public broadcasting. Specifically the requirement to "ensure that the satellite has an antenna and a way to generate power". I have a constellation around minmus where only one satellite will have connection with public (0) and the rest are all on frequency 1.

Hi, can you give the name of this contract pack mod? If I remember right, there is no contract pack specifically for CNC.

1 hour ago, TaxiService said:

Hi, can you give the name of this contract pack mod? If I remember right, there is no contract pack specifically for CNC.

The contract is just a stock contract to reposition satellites(I think). I have no contract packs installed, but i do have Contract Configurator installed. The stock contract might not be detecting the antenna if it is on anything other than public broadcasting maybe.

On 1/16/2022 at 1:56 AM, Blue eyes White dragon said:

The contract is just a stock contract to reposition satellites(I think). I have no contract packs installed, but i do have Contract Configurator installed. The stock contract might not be detecting the antenna if it is on anything other than public broadcasting maybe.

It should be able to see a stock antenna part fine, like this antenna (and power generation) requirement satisfied below.  The additional functions, included frequency segregation, from CNC do not change this stock contact in any way.

cMuxh2P.png

Any chance your antenna part is not stock? Reskinned or mod antennas may be not recognizable to the stock contract.

• 2 weeks later...

@TaxiServiceNot sure if you ever got your PC up and running again?

I am getting non-stop spam NRE spam if I enable extra ground stations with Kerbal Konstructs.  

[EXC 07:21:59.730] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
	CommNetConstellation.CommNetLayer.CNCCommNetHome.Update () (at <8ec62eff1dfc42afb960f68e49dadfbe>:0)
	ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)

In this log I create a new sandbox game, launch a probe, no issues.  

Then I go back to the main menu. 

Create a new sandbox game, and enable the KK Extra Groundstations, then launch a probe and I get the NRE spam. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1km1JEMvcqmfkrdWacvJa5AkWygWCVtzQ/view?usp=sharing

What are the recommended settings for using KK alongside CC? 

On 2/1/2022 at 9:28 PM, eberkain said:

@TaxiServiceNot sure if you ever got your PC up and running again?

I am getting non-stop spam NRE spam if I enable extra ground stations with Kerbal Konstructs.  

[EXC 07:21:59.730] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
	CommNetConstellation.CommNetLayer.CNCCommNetHome.Update () (at <8ec62eff1dfc42afb960f68e49dadfbe>:0)

In this log I create a new sandbox game, launch a probe, no issues.  

Then I go back to the main menu. 

Create a new sandbox game, and enable the KK Extra Groundstations, then launch a probe and I get the NRE spam. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1km1JEMvcqmfkrdWacvJa5AkWygWCVtzQ/view?usp=sharing

What are the recommended settings for using KK alongside CC? 

Hi, it was static charge accumlated in my "dying" graphic card and my PC is fine now after I de-charged it. I keep it at low-power setting to be sure it is really static charge, not actual dying.

According to your log, KK ground stations below were added by KerbalKonstructs(?)

Spoiler

[LOG 07:20:27.651] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'TSC_CommDishStandaloneOutpost_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.651] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'YGagarin_KSC_TrackingStation_level_3_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.651] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'YGagarin_CommDishStandaloneOutpost_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.651] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Woomera2_Full_Dish_Complex_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.651] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Welcome_Full_Dish_Complex_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.651] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'VTereshkova_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.652] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'VTereshkova_tracking_station_complex_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.652] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'SMusgrave_TransmitterOutpost_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.652] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'ObservatorySouth_tracking_station_complex_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.652] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'ObservatoryNorth_tracking_station_complex_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.652] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'McMurdo_tracking_station_complex_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.652] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'KSCHarbor_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.652] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'KSCHarbor_Medium_Dish_Station_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.652] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Darude_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.652] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Darude_CommDishStandaloneOutpost_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.652] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'CYeagerHarbor_Medium_Dish_Station_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.652] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'CYeager_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.652] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'CYeager_KSC_TrackingStation_level_2_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.653] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'CMcAuliffe_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.653] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'CMcAuliffe_Full_Dish_Complex_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.653] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'ALeonov_Medium_Dish_Station_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.653] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'AirBaseS72A_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.653] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'AirBaseS37A_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.653] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'AirBaseS28A_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.653] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'AirBaseS24A_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.653] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'AirBaseS05A_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.653] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'AirBaseS00A_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.653] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'AirBaseN76A_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.653] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'AirBaseN46A_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:20:27.654] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'AirBaseN32A_transmitter_mast_0' added

[LOG 07:20:27.654] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Kerbin: KSC' added
[LOG 07:20:27.654] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Kerbin: Baikerbanur' added
[LOG 07:20:27.654] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Kerbin: Harvester Massif' added
[LOG 07:20:27.654] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Kerbin: Nye Island' added
[LOG 07:20:27.654] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Kerbin: Mesa South' added
[LOG 07:20:27.654] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Kerbin: Crater Rim' added
[LOG 07:20:27.654] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Kerbin: North Station One' added
[LOG 07:20:27.654] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Kerbin: Larkes' added
<snapped some celestial body messages>
[LOG 07:20:27.679] [CommNet Constellation] CommNet Scenario loading done!

On my side, I enabled the KK setting of additional ground stations but it doesn't seem to add any of the additional stations and I saw only stock stations.

Can you show how to trigger the addition, please?

Thanks

Edited by TaxiService

On 2/3/2022 at 11:27 PM, eberkain said:

JNSQ uses KK to roll their own ground stations and launch pads, etc...  That is where those are coming from. 

Hey, thanks for showing.

Based on my tests and log analysis, it seems something is going wrong on your side related to combination of KK, JNSQ and unknown third-party mod(s).

Near the beginning of your log, JNSQ ground stations are added with proper data, included human-readable names, like my own game does.

Spoiler

[LOG 07:18:11.798] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Kerbin: KSC' added
[LOG 07:18:11.798] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Kerbin: Baikerbanur' added
[LOG 07:18:11.798] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Kerbin: Harvester Massif' added
[LOG 07:18:11.799] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Kerbin: Nye Island' added
[LOG 07:18:11.799] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Kerbin: Mesa South' added
[LOG 07:18:11.799] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Kerbin: Crater Rim' added
[LOG 07:18:11.799] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Kerbin: North Station One' added
[LOG 07:18:11.799] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Kerbin: Larkes' added
[LOG 07:18:11.799] [CommNet Constellation] Custom CommNet Home 'Kerbin: Desert Launch Facility' added
[LOG 07:18:11.800] [CommNet Constellation] Custom CommNet Home 'Airbase S72A' added
[LOG 07:18:11.800] [CommNet Constellation] Custom CommNet Home 'Leonov' added
[LOG 07:18:11.800] [CommNet Constellation] Custom CommNet Home 'Mc. Auliffe' added
[LOG 07:18:11.801] [CommNet Constellation] Custom CommNet Home 'Yaeger' added
[LOG 07:18:11.801] [CommNet Constellation] Custom CommNet Home 'Darude' added
[LOG 07:18:11.801] [CommNet Constellation] Custom CommNet Home 'KSC Harbor' added
[LOG 07:18:11.802] [CommNet Constellation] Custom CommNet Home 'Mc. Murdo' added
[LOG 07:18:11.802] [CommNet Constellation] Custom CommNet Home 'Observatory North' added
[LOG 07:18:11.802] [CommNet Constellation] Custom CommNet Home 'Observatory South' added
[LOG 07:18:11.802] [CommNet Constellation] Custom CommNet Home 'Musgrave' added
[LOG 07:18:11.803] [CommNet Constellation] Custom CommNet Home 'von Kerman Tri' added
[LOG 07:18:11.803] [CommNet Constellation] Custom CommNet Home 'Tereshkova' added
[LOG 07:18:11.803] [CommNet Constellation] Custom CommNet Home 'Woomerang' added
[LOG 07:18:11.803] [CommNet Constellation] Custom CommNet Home 'Gagarin' added

But near the end of your log, JNSQ ground stations were erroneous with non-sense names like "AirBaseS00A_transmitter_mast_0" instead of "Airbase S00A" plus invalid CelestialBody errors.

Spoiler

[LOG 07:21:29.014] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Kerbin: KSC' added
[LOG 07:21:29.014] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Kerbin: Baikerbanur' added
[LOG 07:21:29.014] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Kerbin: Harvester Massif' added
[LOG 07:21:29.014] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Kerbin: Nye Island' added
[LOG 07:21:29.014] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Kerbin: Mesa South' added
[LOG 07:21:29.014] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Kerbin: Crater Rim' added
[LOG 07:21:29.014] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Kerbin: North Station One' added
[LOG 07:21:29.015] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Kerbin: Larkes' added
[LOG 07:21:29.015] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'AirBaseN32A_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.015] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'AirBaseN46A_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.015] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'AirBaseN76A_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.015] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'AirBaseS00A_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.015] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'AirBaseS05A_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.015] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'AirBaseS24A_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.015] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'AirBaseS28A_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.015] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'AirBaseS37A_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.015] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'AirBaseS72A_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.015] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'ALeonov_Medium_Dish_Station_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.016] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'CMcAuliffe_Full_Dish_Complex_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.016] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'CMcAuliffe_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.016] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'CYeager_KSC_TrackingStation_level_2_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.016] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'CYeager_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.016] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'CYeagerHarbor_Medium_Dish_Station_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.016] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Darude_CommDishStandaloneOutpost_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.016] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Darude_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.016] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'KSCHarbor_Medium_Dish_Station_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.016] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'KSCHarbor_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.016] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'McMurdo_tracking_station_complex_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.017] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'ObservatoryNorth_tracking_station_complex_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.017] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'ObservatorySouth_tracking_station_complex_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.017] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'SMusgrave_TransmitterOutpost_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.017] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'VTereshkova_tracking_station_complex_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.017] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'VTereshkova_transmitter_mast_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.018] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Welcome_Full_Dish_Complex_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.018] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'Woomera2_Full_Dish_Complex_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.018] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'YGagarin_CommDishStandaloneOutpost_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.018] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'YGagarin_KSC_TrackingStation_level_3_0' added
[LOG 07:21:29.018] [CommNet Constellation] Stock CommNet Home 'TSC_CommDishStandaloneOutpost_0' added

Spoiler

[WRN 07:20:59.608] [PQSCity]: Mesh(Clone) is not parented to a valid CelestialBody.
[ERR 07:20:59.611] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'AirBaseN32A_transmitter_mast_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[WRN 07:20:59.612] [PQSCity]: Mesh(Clone) is not parented to a valid CelestialBody.
[ERR 07:20:59.612] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'AirBaseN46A_transmitter_mast_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[WRN 07:20:59.612] [PQSCity]: Mesh(Clone) is not parented to a valid CelestialBody.
[ERR 07:20:59.612] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'AirBaseN76A_transmitter_mast_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[ERR 07:20:59.612] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'AirBaseS00A_transmitter_mast_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[ERR 07:20:59.612] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'AirBaseS05A_transmitter_mast_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[ERR 07:20:59.612] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'AirBaseS24A_transmitter_mast_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[WRN 07:20:59.613] [PQSCity]: Mesh(Clone) is not parented to a valid CelestialBody.
[ERR 07:20:59.613] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'AirBaseS28A_transmitter_mast_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[WRN 07:20:59.613] [PQSCity]: Mesh(Clone) is not parented to a valid CelestialBody.
[ERR 07:20:59.613] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'AirBaseS37A_transmitter_mast_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[ERR 07:20:59.613] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'AirBaseS72A_transmitter_mast_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[ERR 07:20:59.613] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'ALeonov_Medium_Dish_Station_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[ERR 07:20:59.613] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'CMcAuliffe_Full_Dish_Complex_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[ERR 07:20:59.613] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'CMcAuliffe_transmitter_mast_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[ERR 07:20:59.613] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'CYeager_transmitter_mast_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[ERR 07:20:59.613] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'CYeager_KSC_TrackingStation_level_2_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[ERR 07:20:59.613] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'CYeagerHarbor_Medium_Dish_Station_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[ERR 07:20:59.613] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'Darude_transmitter_mast_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[ERR 07:20:59.613] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'Darude_CommDishStandaloneOutpost_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[ERR 07:20:59.613] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'KSCHarbor_Medium_Dish_Station_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[ERR 07:20:59.614] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'KSCHarbor_transmitter_mast_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[WRN 07:20:59.614] [PQSCity]: Mesh(Clone) is not parented to a valid CelestialBody.
[ERR 07:20:59.614] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'McMurdo_tracking_station_complex_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[WRN 07:20:59.614] [PQSCity]: Mesh(Clone) is not parented to a valid CelestialBody.
[ERR 07:20:59.614] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'ObservatoryNorth_tracking_station_complex_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[ERR 07:20:59.614] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'ObservatorySouth_tracking_station_complex_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[ERR 07:20:59.614] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'SMusgrave_TransmitterOutpost_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[ERR 07:20:59.614] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'TSC_CommDishStandaloneOutpost_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[ERR 07:20:59.614] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'VTereshkova_transmitter_mast_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[ERR 07:20:59.614] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'VTereshkova_tracking_station_complex_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[ERR 07:20:59.614] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'Welcome_Full_Dish_Complex_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[WRN 07:20:59.615] [PQSCity]: Mesh(Clone) is not parented to a valid CelestialBody.
[ERR 07:20:59.615] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'Woomera2_Full_Dish_Complex_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[WRN 07:20:59.615] [PQSCity]: Mesh(Clone) is not parented to a valid CelestialBody.
[ERR 07:20:59.615] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'YGagarin_CommDishStandaloneOutpost_0' self-destructed due to missing info

[ERR 07:20:59.615] [CommNet Constellation] Error: CommNet Home 'YGagarin_KSC_TrackingStation_level_3_0' self-destructed due to missing info

I dont see any obvious mod in your mod list that may cause mod conflict and I can't replicate the data issue on my side.

Do you have any idea how it could happen on your side?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I can't figure out which version I should download to play on KSP 1.12.3. I see an outdated version on SpaceDock and several beta versions, as well as a mention of some kind of CommNetManager. What exactly should I download from all this?

Thanks.

• 8 months later...

I am going to give this a go.

I had Remotetech installed but had to remove it as it causes so much lag and FPS drop...though its a shame as I love the mod...but this also looks very good I am going to give it a go on my heavy modded 1.12.3 thanks

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Bizobinator said:

my comm networks are still kinda cluttered:

When I do mine, I only map the frequencies that define the relay mesh around a single celestial object. Then rest of the frequencies are unmapped, so I can see which celestial bodies have coverage but connections to individual ships are not shown. Much less cluttered. 
 B1gz9Frl.png