My Missions patches & KSP illustrations ! [28/05/2020] Buran !

DiscoSlelge

32 minutes ago, Agustin said:

are these missions ready to download? I don't see the links

The S&G pack is not 100% complete I might after make a free downloadable version, for the other patches you can go on my DeviantArt page (link in my sign) :wink:

Eeloo ! As now all the major planet I wanted for the S&G pack are made I might moved to other I let like Kerbin

eeloo_patch__ksp__by_discoslelge-dbzwnvn

As all major planets are now complete and done for S&G 1.0 I'm starting S&G 2.0 "Reward pack", you love achievements ? Good! Because I plan to make some patches to honor your first major steps in KSP like first orbit, first contract, rocket, rendez-vous..... And speaking of first orbit :

first_orbit_patch__ksp__by_discoslelge-d

Edited by DiscoSlelge

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I like your badges! And I want to do some my badges. How you think where I can work better - in the Inkscape or in the Photoshop Ai?

P.S. Sorry for mistakes! I'm not from UK or USA or Europe.

1 hour ago, Kirill Otavva said:

Hi! I like your badges! And I want to do some my badges. How you think where I can work better - in the Inkscape or in the Photoshop Ai?

P.S. Sorry for mistakes! I'm not from UK or USA or Europe.

Hi and thanks for your kind comment :)

It depends mostly on what patches you're excpeting to do, for me the best way to work on patches is Ai. I used to work first on photoshop but it was very time consuming and the file quality not good enough to expect prints, Ai is a way better since you use vectorial shape so you can modified the size as much as you want without change the quality.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.