Installer(x64) 1.2.2 link not working?

Trunk Monkey

Finally upgraded to a new computer and that means a new install of Kerbal Space Program... but when I click the link to the "Installer(x64)1.2.2 for Windows I get the message "Kerbal Space Program website is in maintenance mode while we are performing a Server Migration."

Is there any ETA on when this will be fixed? I'm Jonesing for some KSP over here!

Thread moved from Tech Support (unmodded), subject belongs here. That message seems old, it may still show if the relevant page is cached in your browser (hit F5 to refresh); if a problem on the server side, seems something for @ManeTI to verify.

10 hours ago, Trunk Monkey said:

Finally upgraded to a new computer and that means a new install of Kerbal Space Program... but when I click the link to the "Installer(x64)1.2.2 for Windows I get the message "Kerbal Space Program website is in maintenance mode while we are performing a Server Migration."

Is there any ETA on when this will be fixed? I'm Jonesing for some KSP over here!

Please either wait for @ManeTI here or contact Squad at [email protected] and ask for Manuel, he can investigate the account permissions.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.