[1.3] [V0.2] [Kopernicus] Rangers Planet Pack: EVE and New Star!!!

Solar Ranger

Hotfix update incoming to fix Furmal bug. Miswrote the biome map directory just testing to see if its fixed. Hotfix will also include complete ResearchBodies compatibility

V0.1.5 Hotfix Released

Changelog

- Fixed a bug where Furmal doesn't appear

- Added ResearchBodies Compatibility

Been testing research bodies compatibility and im pleased to say it works fine! But it is a bit OP atm first body i found was Ica so i will nerf the tracking distance of the telescopes for next update. 

Edited by Solar Ranger

It's probably better to space out your updates a bit more so people don't have to keep downloading the mod, which can be annoying at times

Try having a day either once per week or once per month where you add a lot of content and people can download it in one go :)

1 minute ago, Gameslinx said:

It's probably better to space out your updates a bit more so people don't have to keep downloading the mod, which can be annoying at times

Try having a day either once per week or once per month where you add a lot of content and people can download it in one go :)

Yh i mean to do that but the biome update today was meant to be the final update before 0.2 but i had to release a hot fix since Furmal wasnt working. Ive been ill the last 2 days so i was working on it more and the science def guy was having difficulties downloading the dev file so i released them as public updates. But there will be more time between this one and the next one!!

Little progress update on the mod. I have almost completed a whole new planet named Reda (Pronounced Rayda). Thanks to a special request for a red planet from my younger brother!! Sneak Peak:

screenshot24.png?dl=1

This planet has a custom atmosphere and a red ocean! This will be available to download to download tomorrow on the development testing thread

Edited by Solar Ranger

1 hour ago, Solar Ranger said:

@mslngr if you follow the link to spacedock in the op, then go to the changlog section there is an option to download old versions just click the one for V0.5. If you dont mind me asking why do you want the old version?

I have a lot of mods I can't live without in 1.2.2 which aren't updated to 1.3 yet so I just play 1.2.2 all the time.

Thank you for your response!

2 hours ago, mslngr said:

I have a lot of mods I can't live without in 1.2.2 which aren't updated to 1.3 yet so I just play 1.2.2 all the time.

Thank you for your response!

Ahh ok. Just would like to let you know that the next major update (0.2) will only be available on 1.3. 

3 minutes ago, Gameslinx said:

I'm not sure what I did to get it to work, I didn't do any texturing

ok lol, well you still helped to make this work so I pinged you. I thought you might have asked my question as well.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.