[1.12.x] RecoveryController - Let FMRS and StageRecovery work together

linuxgurugamer

21 hours ago, TheDicko said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zcnxc7ju0dzc6m2/Player.log?dl=0

Ive checked and i have the latest versions installed correctly. please note, both these mods work fine, its just the recovery controller as stated before.

Install ZeroMiniAVC and try again.  You have multiple MiniAVC.dll files installed, they don't work beyond 1.8 and hurt the game

• 1 month later...

Hello, i am suddenly getting the same issue that i have said in a previous post. My installations are still correct FYI. Recovery controller no longer works despite FMRS and Stage recovery working fine. I also re installed ZeroMiniAVC but that didnt fix it. Please could you help?

Here is my log file 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zcnxc7ju0dzc6m2/Player.log?dl=0

Many Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi i keep getting this in the log file. Please note i was getting this before simpit was installed (at the bottom). Any ideas ? its starting to screw with other mods.

Uploading Crash Report
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RecoveryController.RecoveryController.onVesselCreate (Vessel v) [0x00032] in <2d0ec9e16bed4080b742c1f1cda2c285>:0 
  at EventData`1[T].Fire (T data) [0x000b0] in <c1858a3f77504bd1aaa946fdccf84670>:0 
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
EventData`1:Fire(Vessel)
Vessel:Initialize(Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
Vessel:Initialize(Boolean)
Part:decouple(Single)
ModuleDecouple:OnDecouple()
ModuleDecouple:OnActive()
Part:ModulesOnActivate()
Part:force_activate(Boolean)
Part:force_activate()
KSP.UI.Screens.StageManager:ActivateStage(Int32)
KSP.UI.Screens.StageManager:ActivateNextStage()
KerbalSimpit.Providers.KerbalSimpitActionProvider:activateGroups(Byte)
KerbalSimpit.Providers.KerbalSimpitActionProvider:Update()

• 8 months later...
12 hours ago, SrGato said:

Since I have noticed you have updated FMRS as 1.12 compatible I wonder if there are plans to update this one too.  thanks in advance

Welcome to the forums.

Does it need to be?  Even across major releases, sometimes mods don't need to be updated.

Edited by Brigadier

On 8/27/2021 at 8:19 AM, Brigadier said:

Welcome to the forums.

Does it need to be?  Even across major releases, sometimes mods don't need to be updated.

Yep, seems it does (needs to be recompiled).

I upgraded my KSP from 1.10 to 1.12 (hoping to play Breaking Grounds) and voila, welcome to rebuild my set of 120+ mods (maybe I will get rid of some parts mods in progress)

During the one-by-one installation and testing I found, that FRMS  1.2.9.2 and Stage Recovery 1.9.5.3 do allow the game to load, but adding Recovery Controller 0.0.4 freezes the loading in the very beginning.

My dumb guess, the reason is the new Module Manager 4.2.1 , did not proved itself -  reverting to old 4.1.4 shows same behavior

32 minutes ago, Nik Power said:

Yep, seems it does (needs to be recompiled).

I upgraded my KSP from 1.10 to 1.12 (hoping to play Breaking Grounds) and voila, welcome to rebuild my set of 120+ mods (maybe I will get rid of some parts mods in progress)

During the one-by-one installation and testing I found, that FRMS  1.2.9.2 and Stage Recovery 1.9.5.3 do allow the game to load, but adding Recovery Controller 0.0.4 freezes the loading in the very beginning.

My dumb guess, the reason is the new Module Manager 4.2.1 , did not proved itself -  reverting to old 4.1.4 shows same behavior

No, you probably have one of two things going on:

1. One or more MiniAVC.dll files still around
  2. Two duplicate DLLs

Log file would help

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.