Need help with slow loading

Hello, I need help. AVC shows that I have 104 mods installed and it load forever, but when I had about 80 mods it loads in 20 minutes, now it is not in half way to load in 40 minutes. (If there are grammar mistakes, sorry, I don't use English often.)

Different mods have different loading times, it can also change depending on your computer specifications, can you provide a little bit more information? what are the new 20 mods that are causing the delay? are you running the 64 bit version? what are your computer specs?

Just now, Noobton said:

Different mods have different loading times, it can also change depending on your computer specifications, can you provide a little bit more information? what are the new 20 mods that are causing the delay? are you running the 64 bit version? what are your computer specs?

I don´t remember that 20 new mods, but I have screenshot of my gamedata.

PC specs:

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5000+  (2.60 GHz)         

Ram: 4 GB            

OS: Windows 10 - 64 bit                                              

GPU: 1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 5500 Series

Edited by Matúš

i have been plagued the last few days with insanely slow loading too, but nothing in my game directory has changed since about 3-4 weeks ago when i played last (and everything was normal).

in that time since i played last Avast had a version update, which now includes 'gaming mode hooks' i think this might actually be the cause of my problem, but am not yet sure how.   any chance you use avast av as well?

also, once i get (finally) in-game, it runs slow and stuttery as well.  and load screens make me think game has crashed...

Edited by TK421d

Just now, TK421d said:

i have been plagued the last few days with insanely slow loading too, but nothing in my game directory has changed since about 3-4 weeks ago when i played last (and everything was normal).

in that time since i played last Avast had a version update, which now includes 'gaming mode hooks' i think this might actually be the cause of my problem, but am not yet sure how.   any chance you use avast av as well?

also, once i get (finally) in-game, it runs slow and stuttery as well.  and load screens make me think game has crashed...

I have Windows defender only.

On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 0:53 PM, Matúš said:

PC specs:

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5000+  (2.60 GHz)         

Ram: 4 GB            

OS: Windows 10 - 64 bit                                              

GPU: 1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 5500 Series

So you are running a crapton of mods on a 8 to 10 year old processor with only 4 gigs of ram ... this is the problem

Reduce your mod load ... I'm amazed that you got KSP to run, your windows pagefile/swapfile must be working overtime

1 hour ago, DoctorDavinci said:

So you are running a crapton of mods on a 8 to 10 year old processor with only 4 gigs of ram ... this is the problem

Reduce your mod load ... I'm amazed that you got KSP to run, your windows pagefile/swapfile must be working overtime

I removed some mods. Now, I have 96 mods and it works smoothly. Maybe there was a conflict.

Edited by Matúš

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.