A new desert pyramid?

Avery616

So recently i was messing around with some aircraft near runway 110011 (included in kerbin side)

However whilst doing so i saw something in the distance.

Upon flying closer i realized that it was a pyramid. This pyramid is not the known one as it has no kerbal statue in front of it. 

This pyramid is much taller  and is next to a small body of water. It also has a entrance (albeit it goes nowhere)

This pyramid may have been added by kerbin side but it could exists in base KSP.

Here are some coords: 10 55 49 N and 127 37 47 W

Flying to these choords should take you to the pyramid. Also if you have kerbin side i suggest you launch from area 110011 as they are quite close.

If you fly out there without kerbin side and the pyramid is not there then that means its added by kerbin side.

But agine: It COULD be part of base KSP.

Thanks for reading this thread. If your a good pilot then i would request if you can fly out there in base KSP and test my theory.

11 minutes ago, Avery616 said:

So recently i was messing around with some aircraft near runway 110011 (included in kerbin side)

However whilst doing so i saw something in the distance.

Upon flying closer i realized that it was a pyramid. This pyramid is not the known one as it has no kerbal statue in front of it. 

This pyramid is much taller  and is next to a small body of water. It also has a entrance (albeit it goes nowhere)

This pyramid may have been added by kerbin side but it could exists in base KSP.

Here are some coords: 10 55 49 N and 127 37 47 W

Flying to these choords should take you to the pyramid. Also if you have kerbin side i suggest you launch from area 110011 as they are quite close.

If you fly out there without kerbin side and the pyramid is not there then that means its added by kerbin side.

But agine: It COULD be part of base KSP.

Thanks for reading this thread. If your a good pilot then i would request if you can fly out there in base KSP and test my theory.

Grabbed the co-ords. I'll check it out tomorrow, I was flying around that area anyway. Will report back soon.

8 hours ago, TheKosanianMethod said:

Time to comb the entire planet with kerbnet...

Not a pyramid, but look for this:

UnQ1uDe.png

It's beautiful, going to send a sub here.

I love treasurehunts ^_^

Edited by Triop

3 minutes ago, Brent Kerman said:

Coordinates, Please!

when i found them in the editor i tried to manipulate it to show me the locations of them. However this broke my KSP. The desert temple and stargate looked like they could be in the desert due to there texture base.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.