Extended Star Systems Mod

UranianBlue

Hello, UranianBlue here from Delta Sigma Mods!!

I have been starting a new project that will create extra star systems. Because of the extreme distances, I recommend using the Interstellar Extended mod. Also, if you have not seen my Heidon Mod, try it out!

Pics will come soon. Release will be in May or June.

Post your suggestions down here; this is your chance to alter the mod to your preferences.

49 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Oooh that would be easy to make if you know how to make city lights :)

Lol, I admit I tried once, but I was unable to find a good enough texture of Coruscant, and my skills with EVE aren't at your level. I added a low cloud level on Minmus btw, now part of the Stock Visual Enhamchement in my install.

9 hours ago, Nansuchao said:

Lol, I admit I tried once, but I was unable to find a good enough texture of Coruscant, and my skills with EVE aren't at your level. I added a low cloud level on Minmus btw, now part of the Stock Visual Enhamchement in my install.

I threw this together in about 20 min as a proof of concept kinda thing. I probably wont continue it, but i wanted to see how it could look. I came to the conclusion that it needs A LOT more effort and creativity than I was willing to put into it :D

25 minutes ago, Galileo said:

I threw this together in about 20 min as a proof of concept kinda thing. I probably wont continue it, but i wanted to see how it could look. I came to the conclusion that it needs A LOT more effort and creativity than I was willing to put into it :D

Well, that's impressive! As a proof of concept too...

14 minutes ago, UranianBlue said:

No star wars planets!!!!

I was thinking about making a Proxima Centauri like star and putting a Proxima B like planet around it.

Then adding in some gas giants ( a hot jool, neidon world) and some moons.

I completely agree. no Star Wars planets. My stuff above was just a prof of concept thing, not to be taken seriously 

Are you going to make the stock system revolve around a black hole or are you going KSS style?

Either way I'm hyped!

Will this be similar to the Kerbol Intergalactic?

Maybe we could merge them...

18 hours ago, Galileo said:

I completely agree. no Star Wars planets. My stuff above was just a prof of concept thing, not to be taken seriously 

Can you at least add that mod out for download?

I'm a huge Star Wars fan...

Edited by AR3S_TGL

15 hours ago, AR3S_TGL said:

Are you going to make the stock system revolve around a black hole or are you going KSS style?

Either way I'm hyped!

Will this be similar to the Kerbol Intergalactic?

Maybe we could merge them...

Can you at least add that mod out for download?

I'm a huge Star Wars fan...

Right now, Proximae Kerbis orbits around Kerbol, but I will make a central black hole that all stars will orbit around.

Also, I may make it so that Kerbol and the other stars, and the intermediate mass black hole, are part of a Globular Star Cluster. This would mean making all the stars red giants or red dwarfs, but I could add in a few sun-like stars on distant orbits.

Any ideas for moons. And please no suggestions saying, "Death star moon Mimas", or "Fourth Moon of Yavin", or any other Star Wars related suggestion. If you like Star Wars mods, please do not try to impose Star Wars aspects on non-Star Wars mods.

In the future, I may consider making a dedicated Star Wars Mod, with Star Wars planets and maybe a hyperdrive part.

On 20/04/2017 at 10:05 PM, UranianBlue said:

Any ideas for moons. And please no suggestions saying, "Death star moon Mimas", or "Fourth Moon of Yavin", or any other Star Wars related suggestion. If you like Star Wars mods, please do not try to impose Star Wars aspects on non-Star Wars mods.

In the future, I may consider making a dedicated Star Wars Mod, with Star Wars planets and maybe a hyperdrive part.

Mini gas giant with a sub-moon.

Can I beta test?!

On 4/28/2017 at 2:37 PM, AR3S_TGL said:

Mini gas giant with a sub-moon.

Can I beta test?!

Sure, but I got to release everything. I have only added in one star and one planet under this mod, and it is hard to work on two mods at once. I should have everything out this June.

• 1 month later...
On 6/15/2017 at 4:53 PM, ModerndayLink64 said:

How about an object with tall mountains and large pockets of a tar like substance that you can sink in

There's a moon in the planet Cyran pack that's alot like what your describing.

• 2 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.