The make a story game!

AR3S_TGL

11 minutes ago, RoninFrog said:

So MechJeb quickly rescued him from that situation and gave him some chicken fried steak dipped in caramelized fudge.

the kerbal then revealed himself to be *drumroll plesea* john-wick kerman.

Edited by Dirkidirk
purposeful typo

2 minutes ago, RoninFrog said:

But then *Drumroll Plesea* John Wick Kerman accidentally unplugged MechJeb's power supply when boarding the lander.

so he, being JOHN WICK, manoeuvred the moons and arrived back at the mothership WITHOUT SAS OR REACTION WHEELS!

On 4/7/2020 at 7:15 PM, KerbolExplorer said:

But somehow mechJeb turned back on and identified John Wick as a threat

MechJeb then remotely armed weapons that even the engineers didn't know were present on the mothership, aiming them at incoming lander

But then, tentacles suddenly smacked into all of the windows, the suction cups (do they work in space?) firmly gripping the craft.  A deep, menacing voice drifted in the window (does sound travel in space?), "I saw that Nerv clipped into the fuselage.  My name's Kraken.  I hear you forgot your struts."

7 hours ago, RoninFrog said:

But then, tentacles suddenly smacked into all of the windows, the suction cups (do they work in space?) firmly gripping the craft.  A deep, menacing voice drifted in the window (does sound travel in space?), "I saw that Nerv clipped into the fuselage.  My name's Kraken.  I hear you forgot your struts."

MechJeb said that it would turn into autostruts instead but kraken refused to leav him. Kraken instead caught MechJeb, flinging him into Kerbol and then to JOOL and then to Duna and then to Kerbin. MechJeb was so scared that he ran and sat below a rocket engine. And.......... The rocket was about to launch! MechJeb blew up and it also caused the rocket to blow up! Some of MechJeb's parts were scattered around the place! He said,"Duna bug me you silly rocket engine! 

TBC

12 hours ago, RoninFrog said:

But then, tentacles suddenly smacked into all of the windows, the suction cups (do they work in space?) firmly gripping the craft

4 hours ago, VoidCosmos said:

MechJeb said that it would turn into autostruts instead but kraken refused to leav him.

the rules state that only 1 sentence is allowed. These are the only valid.

So, MechJeb Pod decides to initiate *BAD_S SELF DESTRUCT.exe. 

16 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

So, MechJeb Pod decides to initiate *BAD_S SELF DESTRUCT.exe. 

fortunately much of the population on board of the ship were able to escape and land on the other moons of ovin, with john wick kerman on the side of one of them.

Spoiler

is murble a moon of ovin or glumo? I can't remember.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.