KSP won't start LINUX

Yesterday I wanted to launch KSP but nothing happened. Because there was no output, I tryed it from the terminal and got this output:

Importing game controller configs
Abgebrochen (Speicherabzug geschrieben)Set current directory to /home/tobias/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/Kerbal Space Program
Found path: /home/tobias/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/Kerbal Space Program/KSP.x86_64
Mono path[0] = '/home/tobias/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/Kerbal Space Program/KSP_Data/Managed'
Mono path[1] = '/home/tobias/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/Kerbal Space Program/KSP_Data/Mono'
Mono config path = '/home/tobias/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/Kerbal Space Program/KSP_Data/Mono/etc'
displaymanager : xrandr version warning. 1.5
client has 4 screens
displaymanager screen (0)(DVI-D-0): 1600 x 1200
displaymanager screen (1)(DVI-I-0): 1280 x 1024
Using libudev for joystick management

Importing game controller configs
Aborted (core dumped)

Please help.

PS: My OS is Kubuntu 16.04 LTS 64-bit

6 hours ago, Teichi said:

Yesterday I wanted to launch KSP but nothing happened. Because there was no output, I tryed it from the terminal and got this output:

Please help.

PS: My OS is Kubuntu 16.04 LTS 64-bit

Looks like the Unity engine is crashing before anything from KSP is loaded, this can happen when the engine can't find a 3D graphics driver which is essential for a Unity game to run, or when the Unity engine requests a graphics window that is too large for the window manager to cope with, causing OOM Killer to kill the Unity/KSP process.

So make sure you have a 3D graphics driver installed and working (make sure 3D applications work) and delete the KSP settings.cfg and the prefs file at ~/.config/unity3d/Squad/Kerbal Space Program/ before starting the game.

If it still doesn't work after that you will need to provide more information on your system, see the sticky on getting support :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.