[1.7.3] DCK v0.4.1.0 - 42 Custom Part Textures, Rims, Transparent Aircraft Armor and other goodies for KSP [Stock and many mods supported][10/21/2019]]

DoctorDavinci

Great mod, Ive been looking for something like this for a while (That means ever since kerbpaint died). Still, I find myself using B9 Pwings a lot, is there any chance you make your texture changer compatible with B9 Procedural wings?

Additionally, I've found out that some textures will completely override on some parts, so far I've found them act out on Aviator's Arsenal guns.

JXnqswD.png

Mind you I am not using any other texture replacing or shader mod.

Edited by Kardel
Forgot to mention something

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2018 at 10:34 PM, Kardel said:

Great mod, Ive been looking for something like this for a while (That means ever since kerbpaint died). Still, I find myself using B9 Pwings a lot, is there any chance you make your texture changer compatible with B9 Procedural wings?

So far I haven't had any luck getting it to work with B9, sorry

On 1/27/2018 at 10:34 PM, Kardel said:

Additionally, I've found out that some textures will completely override on some parts, so far I've found them act out on Aviator's Arsenal guns.

Mind you I am not using any other texture replacing or shader mod.

This is due to myself not wanting to add another bunch of custom textures to DCK as of late ... I'll get around to it eventually but it isn't on my priority list

On 1/27/2018 at 3:49 PM, Sebastiaz said:

So i've gotten the mod and it's brilliant! But for some reason, when I turn on the invisibility coating, I can't turn it back off, leaving my craft invisible? Any help?

Try this ... Development version for use with the BDAc v1.1 beta (will work with BDAc v1.0 but can cause null references due to the hitpoint code)

KSP version 1.3 and up ... anything less is a use at your own risk deal

<LINK REMOVED>

Delete all previous DCK versions ... DCK shields and DCK Active Camo are now in the core of DCK (DCKinc directory in download) ... Shields and Active Camo are triggered by missile lock if set to autodeploy ... Shields require a plasma generator to generate shield plasma and act as the trigger when locked by radar missile (shield autodeploy is set in the plasma generator right click menu and plasma generator cannot be turned off - uses EC to generate Shield Plasma) ... Radar will not work while Active Camo is engaged

Install as per usual ... DCKinc must be installed along with Module Manager

Enjoy :)

Edited by DoctorDavinci

Hi all If you only truly knew all the head banging DD has done. He"s made a great mod and is always working to make it work with more mods. Him and the test crew go though piles of code for ever mod that he adds. I give DD and the crew A big HIP HIP HORA!!!!!!!   Now back to racing..:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all

DCK update incoming ... https://github.com/DoctorDavinci/DCK/releases/tag/v0.4.0.0

- KSP v1.4.x compatibility
- Migrated custom editor category to DCK_FutureTech (to be released in the coming days)
- Active Camouflage, YCSM's, Shileds and Aircraft Armor as well as the other parts are no longer available although are still in DCKinc so as to not break a users craft ... You must install DCK_FutureTech to utilize these parts - Parts will be migrated to DCK_FutureTech in an upcoming release

The reason for the migration of the parts is to allow for DCKinc to work without having to have BDAc installed ... parts such as the shields, active camouflage as well as some other soon to be released goodies need to be compiled against BDAc which would break DCK for some users, hence I have decided to migrate all parts to an upcoming mod called DCK_FutureTech

DCK_FutureTech will add hit point recharging for the Shields ... Shield and Active Camouflage deployment when under attack ... Active Camouflage (cloak) makes you invisible to radar while active... a NanoTech repair system that uses G.L.U.E. (Galvanized Liquid Universal Epoxy) to keep your craft together by repairing hit points

There are a few other things in the works such as a hitpoint balancer, hitpoint editor for in editor editing of hit points and armor as well as manual GPS entry menu and a satellite GPS targeting system

Enjoy :)

Edited by DoctorDavinci

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, CaptainOvbious said:

sorry i am mistaken, i apologize however i have noticed the sea floats are not included.

On 17/03/2018 at 12:36 PM, DoctorDavinci said:

- Active Camouflage, YCSM's, Shileds and Aircraft Armor as well as the other parts are no longer available although are still in DCKinc so as to not break a users craft ... You must install DCK_FutureTech to utilize these parts - Parts will be migrated to DCK_FutureTech in an upcoming release

The reason for the migration of the parts is to allow for DCKinc to work without having to have BDAc installed ... parts such as the shields, active camouflage as well as some other soon to be released goodies need to be compiled against BDAc which would break DCK for some users, hence I have decided to migrate all parts to an upcoming mod called DCK_FutureTech

As for sea floats, I do not remember putting sea floats in DCK so am unsure as to what parts you are referring to

Also any parts you attach that are still in DCK (if you can find them) will break your craft in the next DCK update let alone most of the functionality of the above mentioned parts has been removed in this version of DCK

Edited by DoctorDavinci

On 09/04/2018 at 10:13 PM, DoctorDavinci said:

As for sea floats, I do not remember putting sea floats in DCK so am unsure as to what parts you are referring to

Also any parts you attach that are still in DCK (if you can find them) will break your craft in the next DCK update let alone most of the functionality of the above mentioned parts has been removed in this version of DCK

Sorry i realise i am being unclear the sea floats from SXT are not included in the camouflage paintwork so i cannot change the colour or camouflage on those parts 
sorry for the confusion

17 hours ago, CaptainOvbious said:

Sorry i realise i am being unclear the sea floats from SXT are not included in the camouflage paintwork so i cannot change the colour or camouflage on those parts 
sorry for the confusion

Ahhh, yes ... I understand what you are talking about now

I haven't done the configs for all of the SXT parts so that's why the pontoons do not have the option to switch the textures. I've been busy with DCK FutureTech and BD Armory Continued so haven't had the time or inclination to write any more as of late as it is a kind of lengthy task to write them

• 2 months later...

i have this problem since 1.3.x

everytime i load AP+ parts with this mod installed, some of them lost their textures and turned white at "stock", when i checked into the files, they got replaced into the wrong folder

replacing them again in the right folder fixes this, but some parts that use textures from Squad folder can't be fixed

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Me1_base said:

Does it support procedural wings?

List of supported mods is in the first post at the very top of the page, can't miss it if you decide to look

But since you haven't looked .... no, procedural wings are not supported 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.