TT Modular wheels like mod, or if anyone has it

HunHarcos

Hello dear community, im struggling to find TT s Modular wheels mod. I have 1.2 installed.

I need that mod for the following reasons: It has combustion engines of different several types, found in real cars, it has nice, adjustable real life weels. 

I remember back then, I made various kinds of nice cars, from scratch with this mod.

Please help.

2 hours ago, HunHarcos said:

Hello dear community, im struggling to find TT s Modular wheels mod. I have 1.2 installed.

I need that mod for the following reasons: It has combustion engines of different several types, found in real cars, it has nice, adjustable real life weels. 

I remember back then, I made various kinds of nice cars, from scratch with this mod.

Please help.

Sorry to report that as far as I'm aware it's very dead now and has been for quite a while.  I also recall the license being fairly  restrictive which is likely why it didn't get adopted

TTMW wouldn't work  even if you found an old copy as the wheel collider system has changed so much since their creation that all they'd be likely to do is explode on contact with any surface

That said KerbalFoundries are providers of the best wheels available for KSP, 

35 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Sorry to report that as far as I'm aware it's very dead now and has been for quite a while.  I also recall the license being fairly  restrictive which is likely why it didn't get adopted

TTMW wouldn't work  even if you found an old copy as the wheel collider system has changed so much since their creation that all they'd be likely to do is explode on contact with any surface

That said KerbalFoundries are providers of the best wheels available for KSP, 

Hello, thanks for the reply, I have some questions about Foundries. Does it have engines, like TTMW had?

55 minutes ago, HunHarcos said:

Does it have engines, like TTMW had?

It has an auxiliary power supply that can be used to supply EC for the wheels,  but no there is nothing currently that replicates the functions of ICE (the mod with the engines)  and MMW  after all it wasn't anything you now can't do with a module manager cfg,   all ICE did was create a resource call it torque and have the wheels use that instead of EC

57 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

It has an auxiliary power supply that can be used to supply EC for the wheels,  but no there is nothing currently that replicates the functions of ICE (the mod with the engines)  and MMW  after all it wasn't anything you now can't do with a module manager cfg,   all ICE did was create a resource call it torque and have the wheels use that instead of EC

Can i set the electric engine to use fuel instead_?

53 minutes ago, HunHarcos said:

Can i set the electric engine to use fuel instead_?

The APU requires liquid fuel and intake air OR  LFO for orbital use, it's not magic power

I'm so happy with the way it works that the next mod collection of mine features vehicles powered exclusively ( less a starter battery or course) by the APU code as it can be used by many types of engines, so before you can even move the vehicle you have to start the engine/APU

Just now, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

The APU requires liquid fuel and intake air OR  LFO for orbital use, it's not magic power

I'm so happy with the way it works that the next mod collection of mine features vehicles powered exclusively ( less a starter battery or course) by the APU code as it can be used by many types of engines, so before you can even move the vehicle you have to start the engine/APU

Are you a mod creator? If so, couldnt you make something similiar to TTMW?

18 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hey, I downloaded kerbalfoundries, still dont know how to make a working car.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.