Jump to content

[1.11] Spectra Visual Compilation 1.4.0 "Jewel" (2nd July 2020, Force 1.10/1.11 compatibility in CKAN)


HafCoJoe
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, geostationary_coffee said:

Oh wow that actually worked, I turned those down to Medium and 1024 and I'm getting above 30 now!

thanks!

 

Ah glad to hear it! I forgot that I changed a bunch of my settings too. Reflections as well as 'Aerodynamic effects' have a massive impact on frames. Aerodynamic effects being when in atmosphere only.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hello space peeps 

Firstly, I'm a longtime user of Spectra - love it!

I'm not sure where to report this, and apologies if it has already been reported, but.....

Following my annual Windows reinstallation, I thought I'd come back to KSP for a playthrough on a fresh system and clean game install. After installing Spectra and its requirements (no other mods) I noticed the Spactra's sun flares weren't appearing in game - I just get the stock ones.

 

After some investigation and tinkering, I managed to get them to appear in the game.... kind of. I used a solution posted over on the Sunflares of Maar thread. The modification to the sun flares config is in bold below: 

 

    @Sun
    {
        !syntaxVersion = 2
        %assetPath = Spectra/Spectra_scatterer/Sunflares/Phi

 

However, this only partially works - it still doesn't look right.

I can only deduce that the likely problem is the recent Scatterer update. Either there's something wrong with the latest Scatterer or something in Spactra needs updating to make it play nicely with the new Scatterer. I don't know though, please correct me if I'm wrong. Has anyone else encountered this problem and if so, is there a solution that an end user/lay person can implement?

Spanx

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, rextable said:

Hello space peeps 

Firstly, I'm a longtime user of Spectra - love it!

I'm not sure where to report this, and apologies if it has already been reported, but.....

Following my annual Windows reinstallation, I thought I'd come back to KSP for a playthrough on a fresh system and clean game install. After installing Spectra and its requirements (no other mods) I noticed the Spactra's sun flares weren't appearing in game - I just get the stock ones.

 

After some investigation and tinkering, I managed to get them to appear in the game.... kind of. I used a solution posted over on the Sunflares of Maar thread. The modification to the sun flares config is in bold below: 

 

    @Sun
    {
        !syntaxVersion = 2
        %assetPath = Spectra/Spectra_scatterer/Sunflares/Phi

 

However, this only partially works - it still doesn't look right.

I can only deduce that the likely problem is the recent Scatterer update. Either there's something wrong with the latest Scatterer or something in Spactra needs updating to make it play nicely with the new Scatterer. I don't know though, please correct me if I'm wrong. Has anyone else encountered this problem and if so, is there a solution that an end user/lay person can implement?

Spanx

 

Hm, what is your OS? Scatterer has had problems before with Linux/Mac so I want to rule that out first before other things.

This said though, if there was a change in Scatterer then its very likely this is the cause, since Spectra's sunflares are added with Scatterer. Thank you for giving the example :) I'll have to look into this when I get  back to KSP. I've been on a hiatus of late and I'm not sure when I have the time to update Spectra fully.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, HafCoJoe said:

Hm, what is your OS? Scatterer has had problems before with Linux/Mac so I want to rule that out first before other things.

This said though, if there was a change in Scatterer then its very likely this is the cause, since Spectra's sunflares are added with Scatterer. Thank you for giving the example :) I'll have to look into this when I get  back to KSP. I've been on a hiatus of late and I'm not sure when I have the time to update Spectra fully.

Hey HafcoJoe

Thanks for responding.

As I said, I'm just using plain old Windows 10 - nothing funky about it. I only mentioned it so as to rule out platform specific issues.

Looking more closely at the Scatterer changelog, it does indeed go into some detail about changes to the way it handles sun flares. However, what those changes mean is beyond me as I'm neither a programmer or mod author so I won't be any use to you in diagnosing the problem.  Soz. 

As I've already mentioned, Spectra is by far my favorite visual package.  Sunflares issues aside, I do hope you come back to KSP and update your mod. With KSP 2 being pushed further and further back, there's been a real flurry of renewed modding activity for KSP 1 recently. The KSP 1 dev team have been rolling out some ace little improvements to the stock game as well! A truly up-to-date Spactra would just be the visual icing on the potato cake :)

 

x

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, rextable said:

Hey HafcoJoe

Thanks for responding.

As I said, I'm just using plain old Windows 10 - nothing funky about it. I only mentioned it so as to rule out platform specific issues.

Looking more closely at the Scatterer changelog, it does indeed go into some detail about changes to the way it handles sun flares. However, what those changes mean is beyond me as I'm neither a programmer or mod author so I won't be any use to you in diagnosing the problem.  Soz. 

As I've already mentioned, Spectra is by far my favorite visual package.  Sunflares issues aside, I do hope you come back to KSP and update your mod. With KSP 2 being pushed further and further back, there's been a real flurry of renewed modding activity for KSP 1 recently. The KSP 1 dev team have been rolling out some ace little improvements to the stock game as well! A truly up-to-date Spactra would just be the visual icing on the potato cake :)

 

x

 

Thank you for your kind words :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2021 at 3:06 PM, rextable said:

Hello space peeps 

Firstly, I'm a longtime user of Spectra - love it!

I'm not sure where to report this, and apologies if it has already been reported, but.....

Following my annual Windows reinstallation, I thought I'd come back to KSP for a playthrough on a fresh system and clean game install. After installing Spectra and its requirements (no other mods) I noticed the Spactra's sun flares weren't appearing in game - I just get the stock ones.

 

After some investigation and tinkering, I managed to get them to appear in the game.... kind of. I used a solution posted over on the Sunflares of Maar thread. The modification to the sun flares config is in bold below: 

 

    @Sun
    {
        !syntaxVersion = 2
        %assetPath = Spectra/Spectra_scatterer/Sunflares/Phi

 

However, this only partially works - it still doesn't look right.

I can only deduce that the likely problem is the recent Scatterer update. Either there's something wrong with the latest Scatterer or something in Spactra needs updating to make it play nicely with the new Scatterer. I don't know though, please correct me if I'm wrong. Has anyone else encountered this problem and if so, is there a solution that an end user/lay person can implement?

Spanx

 

I can report that I'm having, exactly, the same issue (no flares at all) using the lated "Scatterer".

As I'm in a very similar situation alike rextable (returning to play after A LOT of time) and then not really remembering how "Scattered" handled the effect on the Sun, in a quick glance in both scatterer's cfg and then the patch provided by "Spectra", is very noticeable a totally, different syntax.

My wild guess (I'm going to make a couple of experiments myself) is that is just needed to adjust that to actually fit.
(I will try some wild reconfiguration to check it out, just eventually to point out where it could be the changes, but I'm not sure if I will achieve a balanced effect alike was intended, @HafCoJoe)

My spec: simple Win10 user, latest Spectra, latest Scatterer etc etc...

EDIT:

YEAH!
Indeed from Scatterer 0.0723 to Scatterer 0.0770, the Sun config are TOTALLY changed, so it's not a surprise that Spectra patches cannot be compatible.

Comparison (code in spoiler):

Scatterer 0.0723:

Spoiler

Scatterer_sunflare
{
    Sun
    {
        //path to sunflare textures
        assetPath = scatterer/config/Sunflares/Sun

        flareColor = 1.0,1.0,1.0

        //Flare and spikes: Centered on the sun
        //intensity, aspect ratio, 1/scale
        //
        //sunFlare.png
        flareSettings = 0.45,1,0.85
        
        //sunSpikes.png
        spikesSettings = 0.6,1,1
        
        
        //distance under which the flare is faded out
        //to make the sun surface visible up-close
        //in scaled space coords, ie actual distance /6000
        sunGlareFadeDistance = 250000

        //distance over 0.5 of which the ghosts are progressively faded out
        //full fadeout at  1.5 * ghostFadeDistance
        //in scaled space coords, ie actual distance /6000
        ghostFadeDistance = 13500000
        
        // Ghosts, variable position along the sun to screen-center line
        //
        // each row is an instance of a ghost
        // 8 instances of each ghost maximum
        // if you want more ghosts or instances just contact me
        // for each row: intensity, aspect ratio, 1/scale, position on sun-screenCenter line
        
        // position on sun-screenCenter line: can be positive or negative
        // 0 is sun position, 1 is screen center
        
        //Ghost1.png
        ghost1SettingsList1  //2 used slots, 2 unused
        {
            Item = 0.54,0.65,2.3,0.5
            Item = 0.54,1,6,0.7
        }
        
        //4 more unused slots for ghost 1
        ghost1SettingsList2
        {
        
        }
        
        //Ghost2.png
        ghost2SettingsList1
        {
            Item = 0.135,1,3,0.9
            Item = 0.054,1,8,1.1
            Item = 0.054,1,4,1.3
            Item = 0.054,1,5,1.5
        }
        
        //4 more unused slots for ghost 2
        ghost2SettingsList2
        {
        
        }
        
        //8 unused slots for ghost 3
        //I include this additional ghost for modders
        //A texture needs to be included so I included a 1x1 texture
        //you can replace it with a texture of your own size
        ghost3SettingsList1
        {
        
        }
        
        ghost3SettingsList2
        {
        
        }
    }
}

and Scatterer 0.0770:

Spoiler

Scatterer_sunflare
{
    Sun
    {
        syntaxVersion = 2
        flareColor = 1.0,1.0,1.0
        flares
        {
            Item
            {
                texture = scatterer/config/Sunflares/Sun/sunFlare.png
                displayAspectRatio = 1
                scaleCurve
                {
                    key = 1 5 0 -0.200
                    key = 55 1.05 -0.007 -0.0012
                    key = 2500 0.2 0 0
                }
                intensityCurve
                {
                    key = 2 0.0 0 0
                    key = 11 0.6 0 0
                }
            }
            Item
            {
                texture = scatterer/config/Sunflares/Sun/sunSpikes.png
                displayAspectRatio = 1
                scaleCurve
                {
                    key = 1 5 0 -0.200
                    key = 55 1.05 -0.007 -0.0012
                    key = 2500 0.0 0 0
                }
                intensityCurve
                {
                    key = 2 0.0 0 0
                    key = 11 0.6 0 0
                }
            }
        }
        ghosts
        {
            Item
            {
                texture = scatterer/config/Sunflares/Sun/Ghost1.png
                intensityCurve
                {
                    key = 2 0.0 0 0
                    key = 11 1 0 0
                    key = 500 1 0 0
                    key = 2500 0 0 0
                }
                instances
                {
                    Item
                    {
                        intensityMultiplier = 0.54
                        displayAspectRatio = 0.65
                        scale = 0.434
                        sunToScreenCenterPosition = 0.5
                    }
                    Item
                    {
                        intensityMultiplier = 0.54
                        displayAspectRatio = 1
                        scale = 0.166
                        sunToScreenCenterPosition = 0.7
                    }
                }
            }
            Item
            {
                texture = scatterer/config/Sunflares/Sun/Ghost2.png
                intensityCurve
                {
                    key = 2 0 0 0
                    key = 11 1 0 0
                    key = 500 1 0 0
                    key = 2500 0 0 0
                }
                instances
                {
                    Item
                    {
                        intensityMultiplier = 0.135
                        displayAspectRatio = 1
                        scale = 0.333
                        sunToScreenCenterPosition = 0.9
                    }
                    Item
                    {
                        intensityMultiplier = 0.054
                        displayAspectRatio = 1
                        scale = 0.125
                        sunToScreenCenterPosition = 1.1
                    }
                    Item
                    {
                        intensityMultiplier = 0.054
                        displayAspectRatio = 1
                        scale = 0.25
                        sunToScreenCenterPosition = 1.3
                    }
                    Item
                    {
                        intensityMultiplier = 0.054
                        displayAspectRatio = 1
                        scale = 0.2
                        sunToScreenCenterPosition = 1.5
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }
}

 

Edited by Araym
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Little edit:
It seems that the latest Scatterer version (v.0.0770) is giving an headache to more than one player in a lot of different ways and weird bugs.

Beside the high chance that some of the problem involving Spectra sunflare are related to a very different coding in the related Sun cfg by scatterer, I ran a quick test (ehm... not so quick, in reality: my hard modded install take 30 mins to fully load) just removing the Spectra's sunflare config, but neither in this case (presuming that they could someway interfere) I'm getting any sunflare by the Scatterer ones (and now, noticing the problem with Spectra, I'm not even sure that I was getting any effects at all by Scatterer, as I have a simpler install just with the barebone mods for modding purpose).

I'm right waiting the next 30 mins to reload my game, testing if the older Scatterer v.0723 (the latest with the previous compatible build to Spectra) will have any issue...

See you once done.

 

Little edit 2:
Meanwhile I'm still waiting the test with previous Scatterer to actually load, I spent a bit reading from its related forum thread and I stumbled in this note from the changelog of "beta version" of the newer one.
The newer versions, even with a new syntax, should be able to read any config made with the older one.
Problem is that, as Spectra just patched some definition for the Sun but did not provided a full config, it could not be able to work.
(I guess the way could be "nuke" by a MM line the whole new Scatterer_sunflare and then provide a complete new one, basically copying the base old scatterer version, just with the Spectra changes manually put in it)

Related to the point that, in any case, Scatterer 0.0770 was not providing any sunflare, it could be related to this note I found in the "beta version" of the new system:

Quote
  • Performance presets and a preset loader in the KSC menu, to easily adjust quality/performance. It will also tell you your current preset by matching individual settings against presets. Scatterer will now default to "low" preset which is just the basic scattering+ocean feel free to go higher or lower depending on your specs.

... there is the possibility that we have to manually set our graphic preference after installation, if the low" setting is disabling a lot of feature (posibly the sunflares themselves)

Edited by Araym
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

This will probably interest @rextableand anyone having issues with the latest Scatterer release.

I made some tests and experiments:
the issue of the lack of Spectra's flares are definitely related to the change of syntax of the latest Scatterer version, defining how it shows the Sun flares themselves.
Scatterer still is compatible to the old syntax method, but needs a full config to be able to interpreter it, not just a MM patch that changes just some of the (now different coded) parameters in its "Sun.cfg" file.

I basically went back to an older Scatterer version, grabbed its own old "Sun.cfg", manually changing the related line using those provided by Spectra, and created a full config:

@Scatterer_sunflare:AFTER[scatterer]
{	
	//This first line will "nuke" the new scatterer's Sun setting, wrote in the new syntax that does not allow Spectra to interact
	!Sun { }
	
	// Then I create a WHOLE new config, using past version of Scatterer Sun config, integrated by original Spectra settings
	author = JadeOfMaar
	// Config for Phi sunflare
	// Modified for Spectra by Avera9eJoe
	Sun
	{
		//path to sunflare textures
		assetPath = Spectra/Spectra_scatterer/Sunflares/Phi

		flareColor = 1.0,1.0,1.0

		//Flare and spikes: Centered on the sun
		//intensity, aspect ratio, 1/scale
		//
		//sunFlare.png
		flareSettings = 0.5,1,1
		
		//sunSpikes.png
		spikesSettings = 0.6,1,1
		
		
		//distance under which the flare is faded out
		//to make the sun surface visible up-close
		//in scaled space coords, ie actual distance /6000
		sunGlareFadeDistance = 250000

		//distance over 0.5 of which the ghosts are progressively faded out
		//full fadeout at  1.5 * ghostFadeDistance
		//in scaled space coords, ie actual distance /6000
		ghostFadeDistance = 13500000
		
		// Ghosts, variable position along the sun to screen-center line
		//
		// each row is an instance of a ghost
		// 8 instances of each ghost maximum
		// if you want more ghosts or instances just contact me
		// for each row: intensity, aspect ratio, 1/scale, position on sun-screenCenter line
		
		// position on sun-screenCenter line: can be positive or negative
		// 0 is sun position, 1 is screen center
		
		//Ghost1.png
		ghost1SettingsList1
		{
			Item = 0.05,0.8,0.5,0.9
		}
		
		ghost2SettingsList1
		{
			Item = 0.05,0.9,8,-0.2
			Item = 0.1,0.9,12,-0.15
			Item = 0.2,0.9,48,0.25
			Item = 0.15,0.9,24,0.4
		}
		
		ghost2SettingsList2
		{
			Item = 0.05,0.9,12,0.65
			Item = 0.1,0.9,6,0.75
			Item = 0.15,0.9,48,1.2
			Item = 0.05,0.9,6,1.6 //with ghost3 #2
		}
		
		ghost3SettingsList1
		{
			//Item = 0.05,0.85,0.49,0.9
			Item = 0.05,0.9,1.5,1.4
		}
	}
}

Copy-paste the whole code above in Spectra's Sun.cfg file (... it's in "<whereverer is your instal>GameData\Spectra\Spectra_scatterer\Sunflares\Phi" folder)

WCXhZRJ.png

Spectra's sunflares are then back in action.

Edited by Araym
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Araym said:

This will probably interest @rextableand anyone having issues with the latest Scatterer release.

I made some tests and experiments:
the issue of the lack of Spectra's flares are definitely related to the change of syntax of the latest Scatterer version, defining how it shows the Sun flares themselves.
Scatterer still is compatible to the old syntax method, but needs a full config to be able to interpreter it, not just a MM patch that changes just some of the (now different coded) parameters in its "Sun.cfg" file.

I basically went back to an older Scatterer version, grabbed its own old "Sun.cfg", manually changing the related line using those provided by Spectra, and created a full config:

@Scatterer_sunflare:AFTER[scatterer]
{	
	//This first line will "nuke" the new scatterer's Sun setting, wrote in the new syntax that does not allow Spectra to interact
	!Sun { }
	
	// Then I create a WHOLE new config, using past version of Scatterer Sun config, integrated by original Spectra settings
	author = JadeOfMaar
	// Config for Phi sunflare
	// Modified for Spectra by Avera9eJoe
	Sun
	{
		//path to sunflare textures
		assetPath = Spectra/Spectra_scatterer/Sunflares/Phi

		flareColor = 1.0,1.0,1.0

		//Flare and spikes: Centered on the sun
		//intensity, aspect ratio, 1/scale
		//
		//sunFlare.png
		flareSettings = 0.5,1,1
		
		//sunSpikes.png
		spikesSettings = 0.6,1,1
		
		
		//distance under which the flare is faded out
		//to make the sun surface visible up-close
		//in scaled space coords, ie actual distance /6000
		sunGlareFadeDistance = 250000

		//distance over 0.5 of which the ghosts are progressively faded out
		//full fadeout at  1.5 * ghostFadeDistance
		//in scaled space coords, ie actual distance /6000
		ghostFadeDistance = 13500000
		
		// Ghosts, variable position along the sun to screen-center line
		//
		// each row is an instance of a ghost
		// 8 instances of each ghost maximum
		// if you want more ghosts or instances just contact me
		// for each row: intensity, aspect ratio, 1/scale, position on sun-screenCenter line
		
		// position on sun-screenCenter line: can be positive or negative
		// 0 is sun position, 1 is screen center
		
		//Ghost1.png
		ghost1SettingsList1
		{
			Item = 0.05,0.8,0.5,0.9
		}
		
		ghost2SettingsList1
		{
			Item = 0.05,0.9,8,-0.2
			Item = 0.1,0.9,12,-0.15
			Item = 0.2,0.9,48,0.25
			Item = 0.15,0.9,24,0.4
		}
		
		ghost2SettingsList2
		{
			Item = 0.05,0.9,12,0.65
			Item = 0.1,0.9,6,0.75
			Item = 0.15,0.9,48,1.2
			Item = 0.05,0.9,6,1.6 //with ghost3 #2
		}
		
		ghost3SettingsList1
		{
			//Item = 0.05,0.85,0.49,0.9
			Item = 0.05,0.9,1.5,1.4
		}
	}
}

Copy-paste the whole code above in Spectra's Sun.cfg file (... it's in "<whereverer is your instal>GameData\Spectra\Spectra_scatterer\Sunflares\Phi" folder)

WCXhZRJ.png

Spectra's sunflares are then back in action.

Thank you for this!! It seems there is indeed something legitimately broken in Spectra now- I'm putting all of these as a priority to fix once I have time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, HafCoJoe said:

Thank you for this!! It seems there is indeed something legitimately broken in Spectra now- I'm putting all of these as a priority to fix once I have time

It's not really "broken": it's just that now your MM patch does not latch anymore with the new "syntax 2 mode" coded Sunflares by Scatterer, not having the same terms you were expecting to patch.

BUT even if these are coded in "syntax 2 mode", Scatterer still is able to read "syntax 1 mode" coded sunflare (like the older one , from where you based yours). NOT knowing how translate the old "syntax 1" in "syntax 2", neither how achieve the same results you get for Spectra in "syntax 2", I simply made the "emergency patch" above just as explained: merging the old Scatterer 0.0723 "syntax 1"  coded config to your patches (also in "syntax 1"), alike an humanized version of MM, to have a full config, then simply transforming that in a little more longer MM patch that, once it sense the presence of Scatterer, it simply "erase" whatever Scatterer config could be (not caring if its "syntax 2" or "syntax 1" coded), and totally replace it with the old one.

Scatterer still support both syntax way of coding, so for the time being (untill maybe you will decide to update your Sun config to "syntax 2") feel free to grab my config and use in your releases: in the end, the final effect in KSP, using Spectra, are the same we had in the past, and they are still working (obtaining the expected, amazing, final result we all know and love;p).

Edited by Araym
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is a little suggestion to anyone who wants to use @Araym's fix while waiting for an official Spectra update:

- Copy all of the configuration text in their post here into a new file
- Change the initial line to look like this: 

@Scatterer_sunflare:FINAL

- Save that file as Spectra Sunflare Fix.cfg
- Place it in Patches folder in your GameData folder

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Da Uberlander said:

Hi is this available for download using CKAN on the Mac? I don’t see it in the mod library...

I love answering my own questions! For anyone else scratching their heads about this, here are the steps for adding additional compatible versions in the CKAN text-based UI:

  1. Press 'F10'.
  2. Select Game instance settings....
  3. Press 'Tab' a few times to get to the Additional Compatible Versions list.
  4. Press 'a' to add a new version.
  5. Select version from list (1.10 for Spectra).
  6. Press 'F2'.

And voila you should be able to find Spectra and install it. The original instructions for doing this are posted here: https://github.com/KSP-CKAN/CKAN/wiki/User-guide#Using-the-console-UI. However, it looks like they are for an older version of CKAN

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BezKartuza said:

Dude! Finally final version of the game was released. A good reason to start updating! Or not?

I will upgrade to 1.12 if all my must-have-mods are compatible. I even consider waiting for 1.12.1 due to the wobblinessissues with the dockingports at the moment, of which I read. 

Spectra is now one of my must-haves, so I asked if I can put a checkmark on spectra on my must-have-list as an enabler to move to 1.12.x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Greetings users of the best visual pack for KSP ( :P

Noticing that the sunlight extinction looked very different in Spectra than in the default scatterer (that being almost essentially gone, even with the option on), I did some digging and found that in Spectra, the  "Atmo.cfg" file in Spectra\Spectra_scatterer\Planets\Kerbin sets the extinctionThickness to 0.5 from the default 1, all but eliminating the morning orange from Scatter's built-in extinction. 

To bring them back, simply changing the value to 1.5 suffices.  The code as follows, to replace he appropriate altitude in the atmo.cfg file:

Quote

    Item
            {
                altitude = 0
                skyExposure = 0.100000003
                skyAlpha = 1
                skyExtinctionTint = 1.5
                scatteringExposure = 0.200000004
                extinctionThickness = 1.5
                postProcessAlpha = 1
                postProcessDepth = 0.100000001
                extinctionTint = 1.5
                openglThreshold = 10
                viewdirOffset = 0
            }


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For all wondering, have been using it on 1.12.2 since release, works fine. Since its only visual effect, no big issueas are to be expected since the visual engine hasnt changed drastically.

Edited by AlphaRP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AlphaRP said:

For all wondering, have been using it on 1.12.2 since release, works fine. Since its only visual effect, no big issueas are to be expected since the visual engine hasnt changed drastically.

Can confirm this. Works fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...