Avera9eJoe

[1.7.3] Spectra v1.2.3 - Visual Compilation (21th March 19)

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Joker58th said:

There is a Kopernicus issue that causes this.  I have the same problem on the Mun.  There is much discussion on the Kopernicus thread as well as some github issues.  My personal work around for now since I don't use any planet packs is to remove Kopernicus/MFI and do without the KSPRC textures.  Or disabling Terrain Scatters in the graphics settings (restart game) also helps.  Here are the links to the forum and github for reference.

 

https://github.com/Kopernicus/Kopernicus/issues

 

 

Thanks for the info! I'll probably try to remove Kopernicus for now as well.

Mm, can I just remove Kopernicus from the "game data" folder and expect Spectra to work normally or will it break the mod? I remember reading somewhere about a guide how to install Spectra without Kopernicus, but for the life of me I can't find it anywhere! I'm normally using CKAN and I think it's impossible to to install mods without their dependencies from there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Neganix said:

Thanks for the info! I'll probably try to remove Kopernicus for now as well.

Mm, can I just remove Kopernicus from the "game data" folder and expect Spectra to work normally or will it break the mod? I remember reading somewhere about a guide how to install Spectra without Kopernicus, but for the life of me I can't find it anywhere! I'm normally using CKAN and I think it's impossible to to install mods without their dependencies from there?

Yep, you can just remove it.  I normally create a GameDataTemp folder at the same level as GameData and move mod folders in there just in case I want to turn them back on or if I ever want to remove proper with CKAN.  If your not using FAR, I think you can also move MFI as well since it won't be needed without Kopernicus.  Works just fine as this is my setup as of now.  No other config changes needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joker58th said:

Yep, you can just remove it.  I normally create a GameDataTemp folder at the same level as GameData and move mod folders in there just in case I want to turn them back on or if I ever want to remove proper with CKAN.  If your not using FAR, I think you can also move MFI as well since it won't be needed without Kopernicus.  Works just fine as this is my setup as of now.  No other config changes needed.

Nice! Gotta try it when I get back home. Thank you for your help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Neganix said:

Thanks for the info! I'll probably try to remove Kopernicus for now as well.

Mm, can I just remove Kopernicus from the "game data" folder and expect Spectra to work normally or will it break the mod? I remember reading somewhere about a guide how to install Spectra without Kopernicus, but for the life of me I can't find it anywhere! I'm normally using CKAN and I think it's impossible to to install mods without their dependencies from there?

You can just pull the folder from Gamdata and boot up like nothing changed. Spectra should work the same with the exception of no terrain textures :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Avera9eJoe said:

You can just pull the folder from Gamdata and boot up like nothing changed. Spectra should work the same with the exception of no terrain textures :P

Yes, I got to work! Now just waiting for Kopernicus to get fixed! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, anytime I try and download this mod, the compressed folder is incomplete- whenever I try to open it, it gives me an error message saying "Windows cannot open this folder. The Compressed (zipped) Folder (folder directory) is invalid." This is the third time ive tried downloading it, and its the same every time. Im starting to get frustrated. This is the only download that does this, Ive successfully downloaded several mods before and since. Any help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, xXIndestructibleEVAXx said:

Hey, anytime I try and download this mod, the compressed folder is incomplete- whenever I try to open it, it gives me an error message saying "Windows cannot open this folder. The Compressed (zipped) Folder (folder directory) is invalid." This is the third time ive tried downloading it, and its the same every time. Im starting to get frustrated. This is the only download that does this, Ive successfully downloaded several mods before and since. Any help?

Strange. I'll re-download it tonight to check if it's on my end. How consistent is your download speed/Are you doing anything else online at the same time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Avera9eJoe said:

Strange. I'll re-download it tonight to check if it's on my end. How consistent is your download speed/Are you doing anything else online at the same time?

Its fairly consistent. The only thing other I'm doing online is on my phone, and isnt very bandwidth intensive, so I don't think it would have any effect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, xXIndestructibleEVAXx said:

Its fairly consistent. The only thing other I'm doing online is on my phone, and isnt very bandwidth intensive, so I don't think it would have any effect.

You're right that should have any effect :P curious, that narrows it to pretty much either a bad dl or too big of a file. It'll be a few hours until I get home I'm afraid :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, xXIndestructibleEVAXx said:

Alright, I'll just wait. I can just use base EVE and scatterer in the mean time :P

Hey there! Sorry for the delay. I was able to download it with no problems :/

 Cwe0Rxd.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Avera9eJoe said:

Hey there! Sorry for the delay. I was able to download it with no problems :/

hmm. oh well, thanks for the support

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xXIndestructibleEVAXx said:

hmm. oh well, thanks for the support

Sorry I can't be of more help :( I suggest trying to redownload it at a time you know your local traffic won't be that high. The file is pretty massive (399mb) so I totally get why you're having issues. I still have to re-download the KSP zip on occasion when it updates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Spectra seems to be crashing my game. It usually happens during loading screens. Like a normal crash, it says “Kerbal Space Program has encountered an error and must close”. It only seems to happen when I have spectra installed, I don’t get crashes with other visual packs installed, and I have no idea how to fix it, I’ve Been trying for a week.

edit: I’ve also tried validating my files, however it still crashes, unfortunately.

Edited by Thadeasaurous1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Thadeasaurous1 said:

Spectra seems to be crashing my game. It usually happens during loading screens. Like a normal crash, it says “Kerbal Space Program has encountered an error and must close”. It only seems to happen when I have spectra installed, I don’t get crashes with other visual packs installed, and I have no idea how to fix it, I’ve Been trying for a week.

edit: I’ve also tried validating my files, however it still crashes, unfortunately.

Odd... I get that on random occasion but not correlating with Spectra. Are you using all features of Spectra I.E. Scatterer, EnvironmentalVisualENhancements, and Kopernicus? Any addons too? Other mods?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Avera9eJoe said:

Odd... I get that on random occasion but not correlating with Spectra. Are you using all features of Spectra I.E. Scatterer, EnvironmentalVisualENhancements, and Kopernicus? Any addons too? Other mods?

I've got all spectra dependencies including Scatterer except the extras and Kopernicus, as it causes crashes. (or performance issues) the other mods I've got are Restock, Real plume and dependencies with custom Configs for Restock and kerbal reusability expansion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I am having low fps when landing/landed on Minmus and even way lower than that on Mun. Didn't try other planets, but Kerbin is fine. Any suggestions?

Yes I do have PC enough powerful for that.

Edited by menzac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, menzac said:

I am having low fps when landing/landed on Minmus and even way lower than that on Mun. Didn't try other planets, but Kerbin is fine. Any suggestions?

Yes I do have PC enough powerful for that.

@menzac see below.  There is also a patch to enable oceans on all bodies as a workaround.  That can be found in the Kopernicus thread.

Quote

 

 

Edited by Joker58th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Joker58th said:

@menzac see below.  There is also a patch to enable oceans on all bodies as a workaround.  That can be found in the Kopernicus thread.

 

Hi, thanks for the quick reply.

By the ocean patch, did you mean this?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, menzac said:

Hi, thanks for the quick reply.

By the ocean patch, did you mean this?

 

Correct, and I think @Jognt had a download for it too in there somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Joker58th said:

Correct, and I think @Jognt had a download for it too in there somewhere.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Also added a step-by-step for the non-MM inclined ;) 

Im not sure what version was linked for download (wasn’t me), but that post of mine has the most recent patch  

@Thadeasaurous1 Ping for relevance. (Kopernicus performance issue)

Edited by Jognt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hello. I've been away from KSP since like v1.0. The announcement of KSP 2 got me re-enthused, so I've been getting back into it.

Last night I decided to start exploring visual mods and UI mods. As to visual mods, I decided to try and compare SVE, Astronomer's Visual Pack, and Spectra. I'm using CKAN.
Sadly, every time I simply click the box for Spectra, in CKAN, it crashes CKAN right out. I've taken a sequence of screenshots of CKAN during the crash, which I post at the bottom here.
One of the crash windows has text. Here is the text of that window:

Unhandled exception:
System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
   at System.Collections.ArrayList.ArrayListEnumeratorSimple.MoveNext()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ExitInternal()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.OnThreadException(Exception t)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcException(Exception e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnThreadException(Exception e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtrlparam)
   at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
   at CKAN.Main..ctor(String[] cmdlineArgs, KSPManager mgr, GUIUser user, Boolean showConsole)
   at CKAN.GUI.Main_(String[] args, KSPManager manager, Boolean showConsole)
   at CKAN.CmdLine.MainClass.RunSimpleAction(Options cmdline, CommonOptions options, String[] args, IUser user, KSPManager manager)
   at CKAN.CmdLine.MainClass.Execute(KSPManager manager, CommonOptions opts, String[] args)
   at CKAN.CmdLine.MainClass.Main(String[] args)

And here is the text of the final Windows crash report window:

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01:    ckan.exe
  Problem Signature 02:    1.26.4.0
  Problem Signature 03:    5d542170
  Problem Signature 04:    mscorlib
  Problem Signature 05:    4.7.3062.0
  Problem Signature 06:    5ab95126
  Problem Signature 07:    6c41
  Problem Signature 08:    22
  Problem Signature 09:    System.InvalidOperationException
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    0a9e
  Additional Information 2:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3:    0a9e
  Additional Information 4:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Here are my installed mods:

"DistantObject"
"DistantObject-default"
"DockingPortAlignmentIndicator"
"KerbalAlarmClock"
"Astrogator"
"Scatterer-sunflare"
"SVE-Terrain"
"Trajectories"
"TransferWindowPlanner"
"RasterPropMonitor"
"ModuleManager"
"EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements"
"Kopernicus" (In CKAN it reads as "Kopernicus Planetary System Modifier .. there's numerous

Kopernicus addons I see)
"ModularFlightIntegrator"
"RasterPropMonitor-Core"
"Chatterer"
"ChattererExtended"
"AviationLights"
"ContractsWindowPlus"
"CapCom"
"ProgressParser"
"ContractParser"
"KerbalConstructionTime"
"RealTimeClock2"
"Timekeeper"
"Toolbar"
"WaypointManager"
"MagiCore"
"ClickThroughBlocker"
"Scatterer-config"
"Scatterer"
"PlanetShine"
"KS3P"
"NavballDockAlignIndCE"
"ManeuverQueue"
"PlanetShine-Config-Default"
"ResonantOrbitCalculator"
"ToolbarController"
"StockVisualEnhancements"
"SVE-HighResolution"

CKAN and KSP are up to date, as are all drivers etc.

System specs:

Win 7 64-bit Pro

AMD FX6300

16 gigs RAM

Radeon RX580

Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 audio interface (aka soundcard)

anything else you need to know, let me know

 

And now the images, in sequence (links to Google Drive so as to not overwhelm post with images):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FPgLzE4EBnx2QE1qiuLwp6a7epwlT0NQ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m20x_kTmhp8_-tK36CrXVnq-mA3z9OFD

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AZGVanUaQATvZG2jcQeDL8SVDQDSYJD5

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jZvRCr4Ex25n6PCiCUFRhvihmma_6mvq

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mniZmakgahvbmEr3ORk00gmEwLvlITJ_

https://drive.google.com/open?id=194pr_KL85HGYwrvok08-pcyuauTrDeOT

Edited by artao5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, artao5 said:

Hello. I've been away from KSP since like v1.0. The announcement of KSP 2 got me re-enthused, so I've been getting back into it.

Last night I decided to start exploring visual mods and UI mods. As to visual mods, I decided to try and compare SVE, Astronomer's Visual Pack, and Spectra. I'm using CKAN.
Sadly, every time I simply click the box for Spectra, in CKAN, it crashes CKAN right out. I've taken a sequence of screenshots of CKAN during the crash, which I post at the bottom here.
One of the crash windows has text. Here is the text of that window:

Unhandled exception:
System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
   at System.Collections.ArrayList.ArrayListEnumeratorSimple.MoveNext()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ExitInternal()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.OnThreadException(Exception t)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcException(Exception e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnThreadException(Exception e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtrlparam)
   at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
   at CKAN.Main..ctor(String[] cmdlineArgs, KSPManager mgr, GUIUser user, Boolean showConsole)
   at CKAN.GUI.Main_(String[] args, KSPManager manager, Boolean showConsole)
   at CKAN.CmdLine.MainClass.RunSimpleAction(Options cmdline, CommonOptions options, String[] args, IUser user, KSPManager manager)
   at CKAN.CmdLine.MainClass.Execute(KSPManager manager, CommonOptions opts, String[] args)
   at CKAN.CmdLine.MainClass.Main(String[] args)

And here is the text of the final Windows crash report window:

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01:    ckan.exe
  Problem Signature 02:    1.26.4.0
  Problem Signature 03:    5d542170
  Problem Signature 04:    mscorlib
  Problem Signature 05:    4.7.3062.0
  Problem Signature 06:    5ab95126
  Problem Signature 07:    6c41
  Problem Signature 08:    22
  Problem Signature 09:    System.InvalidOperationException
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    0a9e
  Additional Information 2:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3:    0a9e
  Additional Information 4:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Here are my installed mods:

"DistantObject"
"DistantObject-default"
"DockingPortAlignmentIndicator"
"KerbalAlarmClock"
"Astrogator"
"Scatterer-sunflare"
"SVE-Terrain"
"Trajectories"
"TransferWindowPlanner"
"RasterPropMonitor"
"ModuleManager"
"EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements"
"Kopernicus" (In CKAN it reads as "Kopernicus Planetary System Modifier .. there's numerous

Kopernicus addons I see)
"ModularFlightIntegrator"
"RasterPropMonitor-Core"
"Chatterer"
"ChattererExtended"
"AviationLights"
"ContractsWindowPlus"
"CapCom"
"ProgressParser"
"ContractParser"
"KerbalConstructionTime"
"RealTimeClock2"
"Timekeeper"
"Toolbar"
"WaypointManager"
"MagiCore"
"ClickThroughBlocker"
"Scatterer-config"
"Scatterer"
"PlanetShine"
"KS3P"
"NavballDockAlignIndCE"
"ManeuverQueue"
"PlanetShine-Config-Default"
"ResonantOrbitCalculator"
"ToolbarController"
"StockVisualEnhancements"
"SVE-HighResolution"

CKAN and KSP are up to date, as are all drivers etc.

System specs:

Win 7 64-bit Pro

AMD FX6300

16 gigs RAM

Radeon RX580

Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 audio interface (aka soundcard)

anything else you need to know, let me know

 

And now the images, in sequence (links to Google Drive so as to not overwhelm post with images):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FPgLzE4EBnx2QE1qiuLwp6a7epwlT0NQ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m20x_kTmhp8_-tK36CrXVnq-mA3z9OFD

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AZGVanUaQATvZG2jcQeDL8SVDQDSYJD5

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jZvRCr4Ex25n6PCiCUFRhvihmma_6mvq

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mniZmakgahvbmEr3ORk00gmEwLvlITJ_

https://drive.google.com/open?id=194pr_KL85HGYwrvok08-pcyuauTrDeOT

Hey! I'll try to help, but more importantly though, there are a number of things wrong with that list:

Out of date mods:

  • DockingPortAlignmentIndicator (1.6.9)
  • KerbalAlarmClock (1.6.9)
  • Astrogator (1.7, not sure if 1.7.3)
  • Scatterer-sunflare (1.6.9)
  • TransferWindowPlanner (1.4.9)
  • RasterPropMonitor (1.6.9)
  • EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements (1.7, not sure if 1.7.3* Could only be for CKAN download, I know the github version is up to date)
  • ModularFlightIntegrator (1.6.9)
  • ChattererExtended (1.4.9)
  • ProgressParser (1.6.8)
  • RealTimeClock2 (1.6.1)
  • Timekeeper (any versionI never trust a mod that says it will always be up to date. Last update was in 1.5)
  • Toolbar (any version* see above)
  • WaypointManager (1.6.9)
  • MagiCore (any version* see above. Last update was 1.7.2, though, so it should be good)
  • PlanetShine (1.4.9)
  • ManeuverQueue (1.6.0)
  • PlanetShine-Config-Default (1.4.9)

Almost the entirety of your mods list is out of date... I'm surprised you could even launch KSP before installing Spectra. You'll need to clear that up first I'm afraid.


Spectra-incompatible mods:

  • StockVisualEnhancements
  • SVE-HighResolution
  • SVE-Terrain
  • Scatterer-config

StockVisualEnhancements is not compatible with Spectra because it is another EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements setting/texture pack, same with SVE-HighResolution since its an add-on to StockVisualEnhancements.

SVE-Terrain is not compatible with Spectra since it is another Kopernicus setting/texture pack.

Scatterer-config is not compatible with Spectra because it is another Scatterer setting pack.

Can you create a new instance and only install Spectra? None of the recommendations.

- All of the aforementioned mods are trying to do the same thing that Spectra does. When you try to install them both the game is trying to put the textures from both Spectra and SVE onto the clouds and planets, the textures from both Spectra and SVT onto the terrain, and the settings from both Spectra and Scatterer-config onto the atmosphere. Kopernicus and EVE mods don't generally allow multiple packs of the same type to be installed at the same time unless otherwise noted like with Stock Visual Terrain and Stock Visual Enhancements.

Edited by Avera9eJoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Avera9eJoe said:

Hey! I'll try to help, but more importantly though, there are a number of things wrong with that list:

Out of date mods:

  • DockingPortAlignmentIndicator (1.6.9)
  • KerbalAlarmClock (1.6.9)
  • Astrogator (1.7, not sure if 1.7.3)
  • Scatterer-sunflare (1.6.9)
  • TransferWindowPlanner (1.4.9)
  • RasterPropMonitor (1.6.9)
  • EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements (1.7, not sure if 1.7.3* Could only be for CKAN download, I know the github version is up to date)
  • ModularFlightIntegrator (1.6.9)
  • ChattererExtended (1.4.9)
  • ProgressParser (1.6.8)
  • RealTimeClock2 (1.6.1)
  • Timekeeper (any versionI never trust a mod that says it will always be up to date. Last update was in 1.5)
  • Toolbar (any version* see above)
  • WaypointManager (1.6.9)
  • MagiCore (any version* see above. Last update was 1.7.2, though, so it should be good)
  • PlanetShine (1.4.9)
  • ManeuverQueue (1.6.0)
  • PlanetShine-Config-Default (1.4.9)

Almost the entirety of your mods list is out of date... I'm surprised you could even launch KSP before installing Spectra. You'll need to clear that up first I'm afraid.


Spectra-incompatible mods:

  • StockVisualEnhancements
  • SVE-HighResolution
  • SVE-Terrain
  • Scatterer-config

StockVisualEnhancements is not compatible with Spectra because it is another EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements setting/texture pack, same with SVE-HighResolution since its an add-on to StockVisualEnhancements.

SVE-Terrain is not compatible with Spectra since it is another Kopernicus setting/texture pack.

Scatterer-config is not compatible with Spectra because it is another Scatterer setting pack.

Can you create a new instance and only install Spectra? None of the recommendations.

- All of the aforementioned mods are trying to do the same thing that Spectra does. When you try to install them both the game is trying to put the textures from both Spectra and SVE onto the clouds and planets, the textures from both Spectra and SVT onto the terrain, and the settings from both Spectra and Scatterer-config onto the atmosphere. Kopernicus and EVE mods don't generally allow multiple packs of the same type to be installed at the same time unless otherwise noted like with Stock Visual Terrain and Stock Visual Enhancements.

The game runs great with that mod list. But that's not the problem.
Also, I did indeed uninstall the SVE before trying to install Spectra. Didn't realize SVE Terrain isn't compatible tho.
However, the thing is, I can't even GET to the install point. Like I said, CKAN itself crashes as soon as I click the box next to Spectra. Pretty sure that doesn't have anything to do with the mods I have installed. And I mean AS SOON AS I click that box, BAM! CKAN crashes with those messages and screenshots.
Sure. I'll try another clean install. But again, it's CKAN that crashes, not KSP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.