Hello All!

I have decided to build a propeller plane. (shamelessly stealing the technology invented by MrNuclearTurkey)

(Apparently the tech isn't his either. However, the prop I used was an exact copy from his tutorial)

Not just any propeller plane, a stock propeller plane.

And not just any stock propeller plane either; it has four propellers, and can drop bombs!

The Electrical Ellen Mk VI A

My finest creation here, as shown by my video:

Anyway, if you want to download this thing, I have a link on dropbox here https://www.dropbox.com/s/7id7gt4kqtlhkun/AC Electrical Ellen VI A.craft?dl=0

Instructions:

1: Decouple all the propellers from the plane

2: Hold down Alt + E on the propellers on the right, make sure they're fully powered (as shown by the roll meter on the bottom left)

3: Repeat on the left side of the plane, but with Q instead of E

4: Decouple the plane from the "Rocket Stability Enhancer" (The Big Red Supports)

5: If done correctly, the plane should lift up on it's own when reaching 50+m/s

-----------

Anyway, I'd like to see your propeller planes, big or small! Thanks for reading!

Passenger and cargo versions of this planr coming soon! Hopefully, not in Valve Time like how I normally post.

Edited by HolidayTheDouche
Update, and got some things wrong.

Nice plane! The tech wasn't invented by MrNuclearTurkey though. There's a video made around December 2014 I think, with the first electrical engine/propeller.

Makes me wanna continue work on my turboprop.

1 minute ago, Azimech said:

Nice plane! The tech wasn't invented by MrNuclearTurkey though. There's a video made around December 2014 I think, with the first electrical engine/propeller.

Makes me wanna continue work on my turboprop.

You should! I love your models...

On 4/21/2017 at 8:42 PM, HolidayTheDouche said:

I've realised that, however, the specific design (not even the tech for it) is a complete copy. :)

And then you built something fun around it!  That's what we all do here.  Craft files are for sharing and tutorials are for copying to learn from.

On 26/04/2017 at 7:06 AM, Torquimedes said:

And then you built something fun around it!  That's what we all do here.  Craft files are for sharing and tutorials are for copying to learn from.

Pretty much! I just wanted to state it wasn't mine to avoid confusion, that's all :)

On another notte, I'l upload a passenger version soon and IF I can get it working, one with 6 engines!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.