[1.3]Coyote Space Industries - Cargo Freighter v0.2.4

dboi88

11 hours ago, Esquire42 said:

@linuxgurugamer, is this another one of those mods that you have to fiddle around with to get onto CKAN? I don't see it yet; my apologies if it's just not showing up for me. 

Never showed up, working on it now

Passed all checks, now waiting for someone to review

Edited by linuxgurugamer

11 hours ago, Esquire42 said:

Amazing mod @dboi88! Definitely a must have now.

@linuxgurugamer, is this another one of those mods that you have to fiddle around with to get onto CKAN? I don't see it yet; my apologies if it's just not showing up for me. 

Cheers! I did take a look at adding it myself but the instructions assume a lot of other prior knowledge that i don't have. I didn't get a response when i requested the CKAN folks add it.

2 hours ago, Starslinger999 said:

Is there going to be Symmetrical hulls? Because my OCD is triggered by the Asymmetrical hull.

Triggered GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Hopefully yes.

20 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Never showed up, working on it now

Passed all checks, now waiting for someone to review

Cheers! I appreciate your help.

Ok I've been thinking about the issues with how expensive/hard to get hold of Karborundum is and i've come up with a few ideas, I'm wondering what you guys think?

Option 1: leave as is and have it really be this difficult to obtain

Option 2: Switch to a Karbonite based engine that would be much easier to obtain but maybe too easy?

Option 3: Add a new IRSU part capable of reducing large amounts of Karbonite down to small amounts of Karborundum which makes Karborundum available almost anywhere if the work, time and info structure is put into place.

1 hour ago, dboi88 said:

Ok I've been thinking about the issues with how expensive/hard to get hold of Karborundum is and i've come up with a few ideas, I'm wondering what you guys think?

Option 1: leave as is and have it really be this difficult to obtain

Option 2: Switch to a Karbonite based engine that would be much easier to obtain but maybe too easy?

Option 3: Add a new IRSU part capable of reducing large amounts of Karbonite down to small amounts of Karborundum which makes Karborundum available almost anywhere if the work, time and info structure is put into place.

I'd go with 3 - Though you might want to discuss with @RoverDude and @Booots, because they use Karborundum as well in their mods, and the 'hard to get' is part of the balance.  Another option would be to work with Neartea, and switch to something like his Antimatter (possibly combined with something...) instead.

Or just define your own resource that can be refined out of Karbonite.  (Or whatever.)

1 hour ago, DStaal said:

I'd go with 3 - Though you might want to discuss with @RoverDude and @Booots, because they use Karborundum as well in their mods, and the 'hard to get' is part of the balance.  Another option would be to work with Neartea, and switch to something like his Antimatter (possibly combined with something...) instead.

Or just define your own resource that can be refined out of Karbonite.  (Or whatever.)

I Agree. While it may be Overpowered, it should be at the end of the tech tree so its not OP for career mode. Or you could have some downside that makes it less OP like the Compact 1.25m ISRU with heat. 

Or we could add a new resource that maybe appears late game? I don't know how that would work but it may be possible. Maybe it could be Antimatter like DStaal suggested.

Edited by Starslinger999

19 minutes ago, Starslinger999 said:

Or we could add a new resource that maybe appears late game? I don't know how that would work but it may be possible. Maybe it could be Antimatter like DStaal suggested.

The way that would work is to have the parts that extract/refine the resource appear late game.

Hmmm... I would keep it difficult, but simple...

meaning why ADD another resource?... Much less another unique one, when CCR has soooo many already?

I'm thinking option 2...

If the parts are soo expensive, and difficult to get until late game, maybe thats enough.... having them limited that way, then also having a difficult resource to find to power it may be too much... Obviously, that might be the case, since the discussion has come up...

While I understand some of the input from others, in the end, right now, being such a relatively new mod, I would go with whatever does NOT make more work, or possible support issues, for yourself @dboi88
Sometimes what sounds great for users, makes more work for a dev, and many dont understand that dev' point of view... And I only claim to know a tiny part of what goes into actually making a mod, so maybe the other options ARE easy enough from that standpoint...

However, like I said, I just suggest KISS (Keep It Stoopid Simple), at this point...
Thats why I suggest trying option 2... Seems like the easiest thing to try 1st, and change if it turns out too easy, rather than jumping in and making a whole bunch of work for something that may end up complicating things in other ways...
Like incorporating a resource that requires a whole nuther .dll dependency...

Cuz if you put in a whole bunch of work with this aspect NOW, you will likely be less willing to change it later, so you may be stuck with it...

but ultimately, its your decision to decide balance between work effort and whats good for users...

Edited by Stone Blue

5 hours ago, DStaal said:

3 was certainly my preferred option. I wouldn't want to mess with the balance of CRP though.

1 hour ago, TheRagingIrishman said:

I'd go with making a new resource to power the engines and then adding in converters to make it from Karbonite or Ore or whatever else you choose.

That is certainly a possibility i'm considering.

18 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

Hmmm... I would keep it difficult, but simple...

meaning why ADD another resource?... Much less another unique one, when CCR has soooo many already?

I'm thinking option 2...

If the parts are soo expensive, and difficult to get until late game, maybe thats enough.... having them limited that way, then also having a difficult resource to find to power it may be too much... Obviously, that might be the case, since the discussion has come up...

While I understand some of the input from others, in the end, right now, being such a relatively new mod, I would go with whatever does NOT make more work, or possible support issues, for yourself @dboi88
Sometimes what sounds great for users, makes more work for a dev, and many dont understand that dev' point of view... And I only claim to know a tiny part of what goes into actually making a mod, so maybe the other options ARE easy enough from that standpoint...

However, like I said, I just suggest KISS (Keep It Stoopid Simple), at this point...
Thats why I suggest trying option 2... Seems like the easiest thing to try 1st, and change if it turns out too easy, rather than jumping in and making a whole bunch of work for something that may end up complicating things in other ways...
Like incorporating a resource that requires a whole nuther .dll dependency...

Cuz if you put in a whole bunch of work with this aspect NOW, you will likely be less willing to change it later, so you may be stuck with it...

but ultimately, its your decision to decide balance between work effort and whats good for users...

Great input and advice, cheers. I agree with you completely in regards to adding a resource. I don't want to do that. I really like the idea of using just Karborundum which is why i went with the resource in the first place. But then I've realized the point in my career saves i want to be breaking this out is no where near the point of having resource networks at Eve or Eeloo so this is something i want to resolve asap for my own sake.

On the KISS thought train why not just have a Karbonite&Karborundum fueled engine with a really low amount of Karborundum in the ratio. I could balance the ratio so that you used an expensive but not prohibitive amount of Karborundum per fuel load bringing purchasing fuel in career games back into the realms of possibility, while leaving it expensive enough that having the ability to mine/collect it would still be a beneficial cost saving.

Maybe something in the realms of 10-15 million:funds: per full tank plus the Karbonite(mined or purchased) on top?

2 hours ago, dboi88 said:

On the KISS thought train why not just have a Karbonite&Karborundum fueled engine with a really low amount of Karborundum in the ratio. I could balance the ratio so that you used an expensive but not prohibitive amount of Karborundum per fuel load bringing purchasing fuel in career games back into the realms of possibility, while leaving it expensive enough that having the ability to mine/collect it would still be a beneficial cost saving.

A possible template to look at for that would be the Karborundum+Ore fusion drives in the K+ pack.

And because I'm seeing it again, and I’m not sure where it's coming from: Adding a resource to KSP does not require a dll.  It hasn't since Ore became a thing - RoverDude wrote the KSP resource system to handle arbitrary resources in .cfg files.

(But I agree, adding your own resource is a lot of unnecessary overhead if you can find another way.)

A little off-topic, but every now and then I find myself wishing there was another "Karb" resource that was a step between regular LF/O and Karborundum. It always seems weird that Karbonite is super inefficient and then Karborundum is at the exact opposite end of the spectrum. Having said that, I don't know what you would do to make another fuel that was somehow distinct from the existing ones; it would need to have something unique about the way it is harvested, refined, or something. 

Having got that all out of the way, I like the idea of something that requires a tiny amount of Karborundum plus something else. 

Beautiful mod :), I'm definitely going to use it :) The asymmetrical hull looks great, very different but probably not so much off of a possible future real space ship design.

How about a FSFuelSwitch config to change the fuel in the hull of the ship if karborundum is not desired?

And possibly an engine cowling with nodes to attach 'regular' engines, like LFO engines, nuclear or engines from Wildblue Industries (e.g. Supernova Fusion Engine) or from KSPI-E (fusion engines and such).

@DStaal @TheRagingIrishman @Merkov @Stone Blue @Starslinger999 

I've decided to go with Karbonite/Karboundrum powered and am working on new configs today.

1 hour ago, emerald said:

Beautiful mod :), I'm definitely going to use it :) The asymmetrical hull looks great, very different but probably not so much off of a possible future real space ship design.

How about a FSFuelSwitch config to change the fuel in the hull of the ship if karborundum is not desired?

And possibly an engine cowling with nodes to attach 'regular' engines, like LFO engines, nuclear or engines from Wildblue Industries (e.g. Supernova Fusion Engine) or from KSPI-E (fusion engines and such).

Thankyou!

I do have engine mounts on the road map, probably around June sometime, but i need to re-balance a few things to make that work. Once that's done i'll add configs for fuel switching. https://github.com/dboi88/CSI-Cargo-Freighter/milestone/3

Also great news, I've managed to get Hanger support working so will be included in the next release.

Edited by dboi88

Latest Release v0.2.0

v0.2.0

• Fixed node direction on grinder module for EPL (sorry if this messes your ships up)
  • Fixed node location on MedBay (sorry if this messes your ships up)
  • Fixed node location on Passenger Cabin (sorry if this messes your ships up)
  • Fixed various spelling mistakes
  • Updated USI-Tools Dependency
  • Fixed Size differences on cargo bay number decals
  • ReSized textures to integers of 2 for dds compressions and MIP maps 
  • Converted Textures to DDS format (some minor quality losses but much better performance)
  • Add MIP maps for all texture (the ships edges and lines should now look a lot better when zooming out)
  • New Engine Technology! - more career friendly Karbonite/Karboundrum/EC mix with brand new FX 14,000,000 per refuel (vs previous 250,000,000)[won't break existing ships if you empty out the excess karborundum new capacity 3500 units]
  • Added custom Engine FX Modules and particles
  • Fixed Pick-Up orientation of small modules plus node location (sorry if this messes your ships up)
  • Fixed texture on Small KIS Kontainer For EVA Rack
  • Fixed textures not showing part preview windows for small EVA rack kontainers
  • Fixed normal maps for EVA rack kontainers
  • Fixed dynamic meshes on EVA KIS Kontainer
  • Fixed HangerBay Pick-Up orientation (sorry if this messes your ships up)
  • Added attach nodes to the inside of Cargo Bays & HangerBay
  • Added support for @allista Hanger Mod configs included for the CargoBay & HangerBay (dock crafts while retaining complete COM balance and low part count)
  • Added nodes for docking ports to top bottom and sides of freighter hull
  • Added custom CSI Freighter catagory for all freighter parts
  • Added Coyote Industries agency and associated images
  • Increased node strength on rear engine to match joint strength of rest of ship (feel free to try landing it now ;))
  • Fixed Z fighting issues on small greenhouse emissive mesh
Edited by dboi88

I'm having an odd issue in the last couple of releases:

screenshot_2017-05-01--10-36-17.png

This is on entry into the SPH - it doesn't appear to affect the VAB.  Note the one part embedded in the floor and the lack of *anything* in the button bar.  (And the lack of blizzy's toolbar...)

If I remove the Coyote Space Industries folder from GameData, everything is normal.  Not sure what's going on.

3 minutes ago, DStaal said:

I'm having an odd issue in the last couple of releases:

-snip-

This is on entry into the SPH - it doesn't appear to affect the VAB.  Note the one part embedded in the floor and the lack of *anything* in the button bar.  (And the lack of blizzy's toolbar...)

If I remove the Coyote Space Industries folder from GameData, everything is normal.  Not sure what's going on.

hmm how odd, not something I've experienced. I've used the SPH for all testing as well. I've no idea where to start looking for a fix for that one.

10 hours ago, DStaal said:

10 hours ago, dboi88 said:

hmm how odd, not something I've experienced. I've used the SPH for all testing as well. I've no idea where to start looking for a fix for that one.

Time to start moving out half your mods at a time, leaving this one in, and seeing where the conflict is

17 minutes ago, Drew Kerman said:

Time to start moving out half your mods at a time, leaving this one in, and seeing where the conflict is

Probably - but honestly, at 160+ mods, a half-hour startup time, and this ship (while nice and fun) not really fitting into my current career, it's likely to be low priority...

15 hours ago, DStaal said:

Probably - but honestly, at 160+ mods, a half-hour startup time, and this ship (while nice and fun) not really fitting into my current career, it's likely to be low priority...

Is it safe to assume that that's not a CKAN install where you could send me the CKAN list thingy?

On 5/2/2017 at 1:35 PM, dboi88 said:

Is it safe to assume that that's not a CKAN install where you could send me the CKAN list thingy?

(Sorry I didn't get much time to KSP yesterday...)  Yep.  Though I could get you a list from the KSP logs:

Spoiler

Mod DLLs found:
Stock assembly: Assembly-CSharp v1.0.0.0
ModuleManager.2.7.5 v2.7.5.0
000_AT_Utils v1.4.2.0
001_AnisotropicPartResizer v1.2.0.1
002_MultiAnimators v1.1.0.1
ConfigurableContainers v2.4.0.5
FilterExtensions v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
aaa_Toolbar v1.0.0.0 / v1.7.13.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
USITools v1.0.0.0
ASETPropsIdentifier v1.3.0.0
AirPark v0.1.5.5
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
AllYAll v0.10.2.0 / v1.0.0.0
AmbientLightAdjustment v2.6.2.7
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
AntennaHelper v1.0.6302.16117
Astrogator v0.6.2.0
AutomatedScreenshots v0.7.9.0
B9PartSwitch v1.7.1.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
BDAnimationModules v0.6.4.4
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
BetterBurnTime v1.0.0.0
BetterCrewAssignment v0.0.0.0
BDB v1.0.0.0
BonVoyage v0.12.0.0
CameraFocusChanger v1.0.1.0
CareerManager v1.3.2.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
ChampagneBottle v1.0.0.0
CCK v1.2.1.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
CLSInterfaces v1.0.0.0
ConnectedLivingSpace v1.2.4.2
CrewLight v1.0.6287.36585
CustomAsteroids v1.4.1.0
DMagic v1.3.0.8 / vv1.3.8
DMModuleScienceAnimateGeneric v0.15.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
AGExt v1.0.0.0
kOSVoidAction v1.0.0.0
RCSLandAid v1.0.0.0
DistantObject v1.8.1.12781
DropAManeuverNode v1.0.0.0
ESLDCore v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
EVAEnhancementsContinued v0.1.9.0 / v1.1.1.0
EasyBoard v1.4.0.0
EasyVesselSwitch v1.2.0.0 / v1.2.0 for KSP v1.2
KSPDev_Utils.0.19.0 v0.19.0.0 / v0.19.0 for KSP v1.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
EditorExtensionsRedux v3.3.12.0
EngineLight v1.0.0.0
ExperimentTracker v1.0.0.0
Launchpad v5.7.2.0 / v5.7.2
FShangarExtender v3.4.9.0
KIS v1.4.0.0 / v1.4.0 for KSP 1.2
NodeHelper v1.3.1.17 / v1.3.1.2
Firespitter v7.3.6212.36331
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
FlagRotate v1.1.3.0 / v1.0.0.0
FlexoTubes v1.0.4.0 / v4.0
FlightPlan v1.0.1.0
FuelCellTweaks v1.0.1.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
Fusebox v0.1.9.0
GravityTurn v1.7.6.32456
GroundConstruction v1.1.2.1
OneTimeResourceConverter v1.0.0.0
HLAirships v5.3.0.0
Hangar v3.3.1.0
HangarGrid v0.4.0.0
HaystackContinued v0.5.2.1
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
kerbal-impact v1.0.0.0
IndicatorLights v1.0.0.0
InterstellarFuelSwitch v2.4.6.0 / v2.4.6
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
Scale_Redist v1.0.0.0
InterstellarAccelerator v1.1.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
JSIAdvTransparentPods v0.1.13.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
JanitorsCloset v0.2.17.1 / v1.0.0.0
KAS v0.6.1.0 / v0.6.1 for KSP 1.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.1
KAS-1.0 v0.7.2.0 / v0.7.2 (KAS 1.0 BETA) for KSP 1.2
KSPDev_Utils v0.16.0.0 / v0.16.0 for KSP v1.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.1
KEI v1.2.1.0
KSPDev_Utils v0.17.0.0 / v0.17.0 for KSP v1.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
KRnD v0.0.0.0
Historian v1.0.0.0 / v1.2.8
KSP-AVC v1.1.6.2
KSPWheel v0.0.0.0
BetterKerbNet v1.0.2.1
KerbalEngineer.Unity v1.0.0.0
KerbalEngineer v1.1.2.8
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
KerbalJointReinforcement v3.3.1.0
KerbalKonstructs v2.0.0.0 / v0.9.8.9
DeployableAeroSurfaces v1.0.0.0
KerbetrotterTools v0.4.1.0
ModularFlightIntegrator v1.0.0.0 / v1.2.4.0
Kopernicus.Components v1.0.0.0
Kopernicus.OnDemand v1.0.0.0
Kopernicus.Parser v1.0.0.0
Kopernicus v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
KronalUtils v0.0.6.0 / v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
Landertron v1.0.0.0 / v1.0.0
LaunchNumbering v0.3.0.0
MagiCore v1.0.0.0
MechJeb2 v2.5.1.0 / v / v2.6.0.0
MinAmbience v1.0.6130.30806
ModuleManager.2.7.0 v2.7.0.0
ModuleManager.2.7.1 v2.7.1.0
NRAP v1.5.5.1 / v1.5.1.1
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
DPAI_RPM v1.0.0.0
DockingPortAlignmentIndicator v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
ModuleDockingNodeNamed v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
NearFutureElectrical v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
NearFuturePropulsion v0.7.5.17367 / v0.7.5.*
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
NearFutureSolar v0.4.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
FinalFrontier v1.0.0.0
S.A.V.E v1.0.0.0
ManeuverNodeSplitter v1.6.0.0 / v1.6.0
ScienceSituationInfo v1.2.1.1
ObjectTools v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
PartCommanderContinued v1.0.3.0
PartWizard v1.3.2.0 / v1.3.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
PersistentDynamicPodNames v0.1.7.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
PlanetShine v1.0.6121.34655
PlanetarySurfaceStructures v1.4.1.0
PortraitStats v1.0.13.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
PreciseNode v1.0.0.0 / v1.2.4.0
ProceduralFairings v0.0.3.17
QuickBrake v1.3.2.19837
QuickCursorHider v1.0.5.33129
RCSBuildAid v0.9.1.29305
RCSBuildAidToolbar v0.9.1.29305
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
DeepFreeze v0.23.4.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
IONRCS v0.1.6.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
ReCoupler v1.0.0.0
RealChute v1.4.6293.20960 / v1.4.2.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
RetractableLiftingSurface v0.1.1.0 / v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
RoverScience v1.0.6132.22257
SCANsat v1.7.5.0 / vv17.5
SCANmechjeb v1.7.5.0 / vv17.5
SCANsat.Unity v1.7.5.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
ModuleBounce v1.0.0.0
ScienceRelay v1.0.3.1 / vv3.1
SelectableDataTransmitter v0.1.0.0 / v1.0.0.0
SensibleScreenshot v1.2.3.0
CLSInterfaces v1.0.0.0
ShipManifest v5.1.3.3
ShipSaveSplicer v1.1.2.0
SmartParts v1.9.5.1
StationKeeping v1.0.6297.17113
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
StationScience v1.0.0.0
SEPScience.Unity v1.2.1.3
SEPScience v1.2.1.3 / v2.1.3
SurfaceExperimentPack v1.4.2.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
SurveyTransponder v0.5.0.0 / v0.5.0
TCShipInfo v0.4.1.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
TacFuelBalancer v2.11.6185.40230
TacSelfDestruct v1.6.3.0 / v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
TakeCommand v1.4.8.0 / v1.4.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
TarsierSpaceTech v6.6.1.0
ThrottleControlledAvionics v3.4.1.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
TotalTime v0.6.4.2
TrackingStationAmbientlight v1.0.0.0
Trajectories v1.6.6.0
KSPAlternateResourcePanel v2.9.1.0
KerbalAlarmClock v3.8.4.0
TransferWindowPlanner v1.6.1.0
TacLib v0.0.0.0
USAFOrion v1.0.0.0
DynamicTanks v1.0.0.0
Konstruction v0.0.0.0
USILifeSupport v1.0.0.0
KolonyTools v1.0.0.0
Undockinator v0.2.1.0 / v0.2.1
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
UpgradesGUI v1.5.0.0
WalkAbout v1.6.6175.18143 / v1.6.1
WaterSounds v2.3.0.0
WaypointManager v1.0.0.0 / v2.6.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
WildBlueTools v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
DSEVUtils v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
AirshipUtils v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
KerbalActuators v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
KerbalKomets v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
MoleUtils v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
SuperKerbal v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
Pathfinder v1.0.0.0
Workshop v0.15.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
[x] Science! v5.4.6185.40021

Folders and files in GameData:
000_AT_Utils
000_FilterExtensions
000_FilterExtensions Configs
000_Toolbar
000_USITools
ASET
AirPark
AllYAll
AmbientLightAdjustment
AntennaHelper
Astrogator
AtomicAge
AtomicAgePatches
AutomatedScreenShots
B9PartSwitch
BZ-1
BahaSP
BargainRockets
Better Science Labs Continued
BetterBurnTime
BetterCrewAssignment
Bluedog_DB
BonVoyage
CameraFocusChanger
CareerManager
Champagne
ChopShop
ClimberFX
Coatl Aerospace
CommunityCategoryKit
CommunityResourcePack
CommunityTechTree
ConfigurableContainers
ConnectedLivingSpace
CrewLight
CustomAsteroids
CxAerospace
DMagicOrbitalScience
DMagicScienceAnimate
DSD
DStaal
DeepSky
Diazo
DistantObject
DropAManeuverNode
ESLDBeacons
EVAEnhancementsContinued
EasyBoard
EasyVesselSwitch
EditorExtensionsRedux
EngineLight
EveEngines
ExperimentTracker
ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads
FShangarExtender
FarFromKerbin
Felbourn
Firespitter
Firma
FlagRotate
FlexoDocking
FlightPlan
FuelCellTweaks
Fusebox
GravityTurn
GroundConstruction
HLAirships
HLV2
HabitatPackPatches
Hangar
HangarGrid
HaystackContinued
HeatControl
Impact
IndicatorLights
IndicatorLightsCommunityExtensions
InterstellarFuelSwitch
InterstellarMassAccelerator
JSI
JX2Antenna
JanitorsCloset
KAS
KAS-1.0
KASA
KEI
KIS
KPBStoMKS
KRnD
KSEA
KSO
KSP-AVC
KSPWheel
KerbNetController
KerbalEngineer
KerbalFoundries
KerbalHacks
KerbalJointReinforcement
KerbalKonstructs
KerbalReusabilityExpansion
KerbalizedFlagpack
KerbetrotterLtd
KeridianDynamics
KermangeddonIndustries
Kopernicus
Korda
KronalUtils
Kurrikane
LBSI
LETech
LLL
LLL-Extra
Landertron
LaunchNumbering
MP_Nazari
MSL
MacLuky
MagiCore
MechJeb2
MechJeb2 Embedded by Dennis6492
MinAmbience
Mk2Expansion
Mkerb
ModPods
ModRocketSys
ModularFlightIntegrator
Moonprint
Multiports
NEBULA
NESDparts
NRAP
NSS
NavyFish
NearFutureConstruction
NearFutureElectrical
NearFutureProps
NearFuturePropulsion
NearFutureSolar
NearFutureSpacecraft
Nereid
NicheParts
NodeSplitter
OLDD
OPM
OPT
Olympic1ARPIcons
Omicron
OrbitalTug
PanarchistSpaceAlliance
PartCommanderContinued
PartWizard
PersistentDynamicPodNames
PhantomAerospace
PlanetShine
PlanetaryBaseInc
PlanetaryDomes
PortraitStats
PreciseNode
ProceduralFairings
QuickMods
RCSBuildAid
REPOSoftTech
RLA_Stockalike
RSCapsuledyne
RTGs
RaptorAerospacial
ReCoupler
RealChute
RetractableLiftingSurface
RoverScience
SCANsat
SDHI
SETIprobeParts
SHED
SPD
SPS
STMRibbons
SXT
SampleReturnCapsule
ScienceRelay
SelectableDataTransmitter
SensibleScreenshot
ShipManifest
ShipSaveSplicer
SmartParts
SpaceY-Expanded
SpaceY-Lifters
Stock folder: Squad

SquiggsySpaceResearch
StationKeeping
StationPartsExpansion
StationScience
SurfaceExperimentPackage
SurfaceLights
SurveyTransponder
TCShipInfo
TDIndustriesRCSandHypergolicengines
TacFuelBalancer
TacSelfDestruct
TakeCommand
TalisarParts
TarsierSpaceTech
Taurus_Continued
ThrottleControlledAvionics
TokamakIndustries
TotalTime
TrackingStationAmbientlight
Trajectories
TriggerTech
TugPatches
USAFOrionTD
UberDyneAstronautics
UmbraSpaceIndustries
Undockinator
UniversalStorage
UpgradesGUI
Version_2.0 Industries
WalkAbout
WaterSounds
WaypointManager
WildBlueIndustries
Workshop
XyphosAerospace
[x] Science!
kerbodynePlus
roveryard
.DS_Store
Colonist.cfg
CoyoteSpaceIndustries.zip
FinalFrontier.dat
ModuleManager.2.7.5.dll
ModuleManager.ConfigCache
ModuleManager.ConfigSHA
ModuleManager.Physics
ModuleManager.TechTree
S.A.V.E.dat
ShipSections.zip
Universal Storage.pdf
planetwiki_opm.ksp
planetwikiv4.ksp
toolbar-settings.dat
totaltime.dat

And I'll look into it more deeply eventually - Just warning that it may not be soon.  (KSP debugging time goes to KPBStoMKS at the moment.)

11 hours ago, DStaal said:

(Sorry I didn't get much time to KSP yesterday...)  Yep.  Though I could get you a list from the KSP logs:

Reveal hidden contents

Mod DLLs found:
Stock assembly: Assembly-CSharp v1.0.0.0
ModuleManager.2.7.5 v2.7.5.0
000_AT_Utils v1.4.2.0
001_AnisotropicPartResizer v1.2.0.1
002_MultiAnimators v1.1.0.1
ConfigurableContainers v2.4.0.5
FilterExtensions v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
aaa_Toolbar v1.0.0.0 / v1.7.13.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
USITools v1.0.0.0
ASETPropsIdentifier v1.3.0.0
AirPark v0.1.5.5
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
AllYAll v0.10.2.0 / v1.0.0.0
AmbientLightAdjustment v2.6.2.7
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
AntennaHelper v1.0.6302.16117
Astrogator v0.6.2.0
AutomatedScreenshots v0.7.9.0
B9PartSwitch v1.7.1.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
BDAnimationModules v0.6.4.4
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
BetterBurnTime v1.0.0.0
BetterCrewAssignment v0.0.0.0
BDB v1.0.0.0
BonVoyage v0.12.0.0
CameraFocusChanger v1.0.1.0
CareerManager v1.3.2.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
ChampagneBottle v1.0.0.0
CCK v1.2.1.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
CLSInterfaces v1.0.0.0
ConnectedLivingSpace v1.2.4.2
CrewLight v1.0.6287.36585
CustomAsteroids v1.4.1.0
DMagic v1.3.0.8 / vv1.3.8
DMModuleScienceAnimateGeneric v0.15.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
AGExt v1.0.0.0
kOSVoidAction v1.0.0.0
RCSLandAid v1.0.0.0
DistantObject v1.8.1.12781
DropAManeuverNode v1.0.0.0
ESLDCore v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
EVAEnhancementsContinued v0.1.9.0 / v1.1.1.0
EasyBoard v1.4.0.0
EasyVesselSwitch v1.2.0.0 / v1.2.0 for KSP v1.2
KSPDev_Utils.0.19.0 v0.19.0.0 / v0.19.0 for KSP v1.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
EditorExtensionsRedux v3.3.12.0
EngineLight v1.0.0.0
ExperimentTracker v1.0.0.0
Launchpad v5.7.2.0 / v5.7.2
FShangarExtender v3.4.9.0
KIS v1.4.0.0 / v1.4.0 for KSP 1.2
NodeHelper v1.3.1.17 / v1.3.1.2
Firespitter v7.3.6212.36331
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
FlagRotate v1.1.3.0 / v1.0.0.0
FlexoTubes v1.0.4.0 / v4.0
FlightPlan v1.0.1.0
FuelCellTweaks v1.0.1.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
Fusebox v0.1.9.0
GravityTurn v1.7.6.32456
GroundConstruction v1.1.2.1
OneTimeResourceConverter v1.0.0.0
HLAirships v5.3.0.0
Hangar v3.3.1.0
HangarGrid v0.4.0.0
HaystackContinued v0.5.2.1
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
kerbal-impact v1.0.0.0
IndicatorLights v1.0.0.0
InterstellarFuelSwitch v2.4.6.0 / v2.4.6
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
Scale_Redist v1.0.0.0
InterstellarAccelerator v1.1.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
JSIAdvTransparentPods v0.1.13.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
JanitorsCloset v0.2.17.1 / v1.0.0.0
KAS v0.6.1.0 / v0.6.1 for KSP 1.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.1
KAS-1.0 v0.7.2.0 / v0.7.2 (KAS 1.0 BETA) for KSP 1.2
KSPDev_Utils v0.16.0.0 / v0.16.0 for KSP v1.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.1
KEI v1.2.1.0
KSPDev_Utils v0.17.0.0 / v0.17.0 for KSP v1.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
KRnD v0.0.0.0
Historian v1.0.0.0 / v1.2.8
KSP-AVC v1.1.6.2
KSPWheel v0.0.0.0
BetterKerbNet v1.0.2.1
KerbalEngineer.Unity v1.0.0.0
KerbalEngineer v1.1.2.8
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
KerbalJointReinforcement v3.3.1.0
KerbalKonstructs v2.0.0.0 / v0.9.8.9
DeployableAeroSurfaces v1.0.0.0
KerbetrotterTools v0.4.1.0
ModularFlightIntegrator v1.0.0.0 / v1.2.4.0
Kopernicus.Components v1.0.0.0
Kopernicus.OnDemand v1.0.0.0
Kopernicus.Parser v1.0.0.0
Kopernicus v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
KronalUtils v0.0.6.0 / v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
Landertron v1.0.0.0 / v1.0.0
LaunchNumbering v0.3.0.0
MagiCore v1.0.0.0
MechJeb2 v2.5.1.0 / v / v2.6.0.0
MinAmbience v1.0.6130.30806
ModuleManager.2.7.0 v2.7.0.0
ModuleManager.2.7.1 v2.7.1.0
NRAP v1.5.5.1 / v1.5.1.1
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
DPAI_RPM v1.0.0.0
DockingPortAlignmentIndicator v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
ModuleDockingNodeNamed v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
NearFutureElectrical v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
NearFuturePropulsion v0.7.5.17367 / v0.7.5.*
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
NearFutureSolar v0.4.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
FinalFrontier v1.0.0.0
S.A.V.E v1.0.0.0
ManeuverNodeSplitter v1.6.0.0 / v1.6.0
ScienceSituationInfo v1.2.1.1
ObjectTools v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
PartCommanderContinued v1.0.3.0
PartWizard v1.3.2.0 / v1.3.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
PersistentDynamicPodNames v0.1.7.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
PlanetShine v1.0.6121.34655
PlanetarySurfaceStructures v1.4.1.0
PortraitStats v1.0.13.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
PreciseNode v1.0.0.0 / v1.2.4.0
ProceduralFairings v0.0.3.17
QuickBrake v1.3.2.19837
QuickCursorHider v1.0.5.33129
RCSBuildAid v0.9.1.29305
RCSBuildAidToolbar v0.9.1.29305
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
DeepFreeze v0.23.4.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
IONRCS v0.1.6.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
ReCoupler v1.0.0.0
RealChute v1.4.6293.20960 / v1.4.2.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
RetractableLiftingSurface v0.1.1.0 / v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
RoverScience v1.0.6132.22257
SCANsat v1.7.5.0 / vv17.5
SCANmechjeb v1.7.5.0 / vv17.5
SCANsat.Unity v1.7.5.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
ModuleBounce v1.0.0.0
ScienceRelay v1.0.3.1 / vv3.1
SelectableDataTransmitter v0.1.0.0 / v1.0.0.0
SensibleScreenshot v1.2.3.0
CLSInterfaces v1.0.0.0
ShipManifest v5.1.3.3
ShipSaveSplicer v1.1.2.0
SmartParts v1.9.5.1
StationKeeping v1.0.6297.17113
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
StationScience v1.0.0.0
SEPScience.Unity v1.2.1.3
SEPScience v1.2.1.3 / v2.1.3
SurfaceExperimentPack v1.4.2.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
SurveyTransponder v0.5.0.0 / v0.5.0
TCShipInfo v0.4.1.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
TacFuelBalancer v2.11.6185.40230
TacSelfDestruct v1.6.3.0 / v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
TakeCommand v1.4.8.0 / v1.4.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
TarsierSpaceTech v6.6.1.0
ThrottleControlledAvionics v3.4.1.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
TotalTime v0.6.4.2
TrackingStationAmbientlight v1.0.0.0
Trajectories v1.6.6.0
KSPAlternateResourcePanel v2.9.1.0
KerbalAlarmClock v3.8.4.0
TransferWindowPlanner v1.6.1.0
TacLib v0.0.0.0
USAFOrion v1.0.0.0
DynamicTanks v1.0.0.0
Konstruction v0.0.0.0
USILifeSupport v1.0.0.0
KolonyTools v1.0.0.0
Undockinator v0.2.1.0 / v0.2.1
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
UpgradesGUI v1.5.0.0
WalkAbout v1.6.6175.18143 / v1.6.1
WaterSounds v2.3.0.0
WaypointManager v1.0.0.0 / v2.6.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
WildBlueTools v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
DSEVUtils v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
AirshipUtils v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
KerbalActuators v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
KerbalKomets v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
MoleUtils v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
SuperKerbal v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
Pathfinder v1.0.0.0
Workshop v0.15.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
[x] Science! v5.4.6185.40021

Folders and files in GameData:
000_AT_Utils
000_FilterExtensions
000_FilterExtensions Configs
000_Toolbar
000_USITools
ASET
AirPark
AllYAll
AmbientLightAdjustment
AntennaHelper
Astrogator
AtomicAge
AtomicAgePatches
AutomatedScreenShots
B9PartSwitch
BZ-1
BahaSP
BargainRockets
Better Science Labs Continued
BetterBurnTime
BetterCrewAssignment
Bluedog_DB
BonVoyage
CameraFocusChanger
CareerManager
Champagne
ChopShop
ClimberFX
Coatl Aerospace
CommunityCategoryKit
CommunityResourcePack
CommunityTechTree
ConfigurableContainers
ConnectedLivingSpace
CrewLight
CustomAsteroids
CxAerospace
DMagicOrbitalScience
DMagicScienceAnimate
DSD
DStaal
DeepSky
Diazo
DistantObject
DropAManeuverNode
ESLDBeacons
EVAEnhancementsContinued
EasyBoard
EasyVesselSwitch
EditorExtensionsRedux
EngineLight
EveEngines
ExperimentTracker
ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads
FShangarExtender
FarFromKerbin
Felbourn
Firespitter
Firma
FlagRotate
FlexoDocking
FlightPlan
FuelCellTweaks
Fusebox
GravityTurn
GroundConstruction
HLAirships
HLV2
HabitatPackPatches
Hangar
HangarGrid
HaystackContinued
HeatControl
Impact
IndicatorLights
IndicatorLightsCommunityExtensions
InterstellarFuelSwitch
InterstellarMassAccelerator
JSI
JX2Antenna
JanitorsCloset
KAS
KAS-1.0
KASA
KEI
KIS
KPBStoMKS
KRnD
KSEA
KSO
KSP-AVC
KSPWheel
KerbNetController
KerbalEngineer
KerbalFoundries
KerbalHacks
KerbalJointReinforcement
KerbalKonstructs
KerbalReusabilityExpansion
KerbalizedFlagpack
KerbetrotterLtd
KeridianDynamics
KermangeddonIndustries
Kopernicus
Korda
KronalUtils
Kurrikane
LBSI
LETech
LLL
LLL-Extra
Landertron
LaunchNumbering
MP_Nazari
MSL
MacLuky
MagiCore
MechJeb2
MechJeb2 Embedded by Dennis6492
MinAmbience
Mk2Expansion
Mkerb
ModPods
ModRocketSys
ModularFlightIntegrator
Moonprint
Multiports
NEBULA
NESDparts
NRAP
NSS
NavyFish
NearFutureConstruction
NearFutureElectrical
NearFutureProps
NearFuturePropulsion
NearFutureSolar
NearFutureSpacecraft
Nereid
NicheParts
NodeSplitter
OLDD
OPM
OPT
Olympic1ARPIcons
Omicron
OrbitalTug
PanarchistSpaceAlliance
PartCommanderContinued
PartWizard
PersistentDynamicPodNames
PhantomAerospace
PlanetShine
PlanetaryBaseInc
PlanetaryDomes
PortraitStats
PreciseNode
ProceduralFairings
QuickMods
RCSBuildAid
REPOSoftTech
RLA_Stockalike
RSCapsuledyne
RTGs
RaptorAerospacial
ReCoupler
RealChute
RetractableLiftingSurface
RoverScience
SCANsat
SDHI
SETIprobeParts
SHED
SPD
SPS
STMRibbons
SXT
SampleReturnCapsule
ScienceRelay
SelectableDataTransmitter
SensibleScreenshot
ShipManifest
ShipSaveSplicer
SmartParts
SpaceY-Expanded
SpaceY-Lifters
Stock folder: Squad

SquiggsySpaceResearch
StationKeeping
StationPartsExpansion
StationScience
SurfaceExperimentPackage
SurfaceLights
SurveyTransponder
TCShipInfo
TDIndustriesRCSandHypergolicengines
TacFuelBalancer
TacSelfDestruct
TakeCommand
TalisarParts
TarsierSpaceTech
Taurus_Continued
ThrottleControlledAvionics
TokamakIndustries
TotalTime
TrackingStationAmbientlight
Trajectories
TriggerTech
TugPatches
USAFOrionTD
UberDyneAstronautics
UmbraSpaceIndustries
Undockinator
UniversalStorage
UpgradesGUI
Version_2.0 Industries
WalkAbout
WaterSounds
WaypointManager
WildBlueIndustries
Workshop
XyphosAerospace
[x] Science!
kerbodynePlus
roveryard
.DS_Store
Colonist.cfg
CoyoteSpaceIndustries.zip
FinalFrontier.dat
ModuleManager.2.7.5.dll
ModuleManager.ConfigCache
ModuleManager.ConfigSHA
ModuleManager.Physics
ModuleManager.TechTree
S.A.V.E.dat
ShipSections.zip
Universal Storage.pdf
planetwiki_opm.ksp
planetwikiv4.ksp
toolbar-settings.dat
totaltime.dat

And I'll look into it more deeply eventually - Just warning that it may not be soon.  (KSP debugging time goes to KPBStoMKS at the moment.)

Cheers, and don't worry about it, i wouldn't want you taking time away from your stuff to debug the issue. At least with the mod list i can cross check if anyone else reports.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.