[1.3]Coyote Space Industries - Cargo Freighter v0.2.4

dboi88

4 minutes ago, HLSA30 said:

hi please actualize to 1.31, the mod is very beautiful congratulation, I would like to try it

Apologies, i haven't yet had the time to even download 1.3.1 . I will get around to it. But this does work fine with 1.3.1 as is. So you can download and use without causing any issues. It's just a warning on first load and that can be ignored safely.

2 hours ago, HLSA30 said:

does not let me download by ckan says incompatible.

thanks for the answer I will wait

Just use the CKAN menu and set compatible version to 1.3.0, install it, be happy. it will not be automatically uninstalled even if compatible version is restored to 1.3.0 not being compatible again.

Edited by emerald

26 minutes ago, emerald said:

Simplemente use el  menú CKAN y configure la versión compatible a 1.3.0, instálela, sea feliz. no se desinstalará automáticamente, incluso si la versión compatible se restaura a 1.3.0 y no vuelve a ser compatible.

thank you very much emerald you just ruined my game

H43dREhD_o.jpg

18 hours ago, Caliban259 said:

H43dREhD_o.jpg

La razón más probable de este bloqueo es el paquete de herramientas USI obsoleto que se instala con este mod. Simplemente vuelva a instalar el paquete USI -Tool actual y todo debería estar bien

thanks but change the version to 1.30 and try the mod.
I did not like it, reasons:
has no landing gear
does not reach space due to lack of energy
does not have solar panels

If you add that, it sure will triumph

20 minutes ago, HLSA30 said:

has no landing gear

It's not supposed to land. It's not supposed to reach space. It has nuclear reactors.

1 hour ago, HLSA30 said:

has no landing gear

The idea is that it's supposed to be built in orbit- there are various mods to allow it, even if you don't use HyperEdit to cheat it into orbit.

Basically, think of it this way. planet-to-orbit is the equivalent of the "last-mile" haulage, for want of a better word- from the depot to the final destination. That is NOT what this frieghter is designed for- it's designed for the equivalent of depot-to-depot haulage (like cargo trains, or large cargo ships)- essentially, it plies the interplanetary trade routes, hauling large amounts of goods between orbital resource depots. Other ships then take those resources down to the planet if nessecary.

On 20/11/2017 at 2:57 PM, sstabeler said:

The idea is that it's supposed to be built in orbit- there are various mods to allow it, even if you don't use HyperEdit to cheat it into orbit.

Basically, think of it this way. planet-to-orbit is the equivalent of the "last-mile" haulage, for want of a better word- from the depot to the final destination. That is NOT what this frieghter is designed for- it's designed for the equivalent of depot-to-depot haulage (like cargo trains, or large cargo ships)- essentially, it plies the interplanetary trade routes, hauling large amounts of goods between orbital resource depots. Other ships then take those resources down to the planet if nessecary.

I wanted the ship to take it to the moon to land and a rover to explore, then return to the ship and go to another planet.
This ship is very good but it does not reach the space and assemble it in orbit it is very difficult

5 hours ago, HLSA30 said:

I wanted the ship to take it to the moon to land and a rover to explore, then return to the ship and go to another planet.
This ship is very good but it does not reach the space and assemble it in orbit it is very difficult

It does reach space if you fly it right. 

if you're looking for a ship designed for landing on a moon I'd suggest you try the eagle mod.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if you could make a engine attachment option that does not use the rear cargo truss? So, basically just the engine directly attached to the main hull.

I have tried this, but it causes the freighter to not have a good Center of Thrust with the Center of Mass, and it spins the ship around.

Anyways, I like your mod, and I like how it reduces the part count of my interplanetary cargo ships :)

I think I found my major wiggle issue. After all these failed flights, I found a cargo bay behind the cockpit. About the resources thing, I installed a bunch of USI stuff and that fixed it. Also, could you add a mining module which picks up both Karbonite and Karborundum in very large amounts?

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, tsd said:

I have a problem, I'm in version 1.3.1 and none of the snap points are working, the eva prep space doesnt work, none of the modules work either.

Everything's fine my end. Nothing's changed with attachment nodes. Are you using alt key when attaching?

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.