Will browser/phone app calculators work with the console version?

I'm currently using a few different helpful tools like

The parachute calculator

And many here

Also phone apps like KSP Orbitcalc and MultistageDeltaV

So is the console version of 1.0 match the PC's 1.0? And if so, should I only be using the 1.0 tools listed in the wiki? I was hoping some of the tools I listed above would still be accurate enough.

Edited by Kerbal-Willie

1 hour ago, Kerbal-Willie said:

The parachute calculator

And many here

So is the console version of 1.0 match the PC's 1.0? And if so, should I only be using the 1.0 tools listed in the wiki? I was hoping some of the tools I listed above would still be accurate enough.

And maybe if we could have Kerbal Engineer on the console versions. That'd be pretty cool.

On 4/22/2017 at 4:25 PM, Kerbal-Willie said:

The parachute calculator

And many here

Huh? How?

On Wednesday, May 03, 2017 at 5:42 PM, DunaManiac said:

Can you explain didn'tmore clearly? 

Well, I have an android phone. Through that I cam download applications via the Play Store. Play Store has a few KSP apps you can use like  Helper for KSP, KSP Orbicalc and MultiStageDeltaV. There Is also a KSP wiki with a ton of useful IInformation.

The apps ask you for a few simple things like which planet you wpuld like to go to and at what altitude or what your crafts mass Is with no fuel and with full fuel to give you readouts.

I would post links  but Im on my cell phone and the forum doesnt like my phone. If any of this didnt clear anythimg up let ke know.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.