Hello All.  I have seen threads mentioning the Kerbnet and how it detects anomalies.  I have a rover with a rovermate probe body and I have seen where this should allow me to use the Kerbnet.  Is this a mod?  If not how do I access it?

1 hour ago, Ncog Nito said:

Ok...Then I think I have a problem.  I right click my Rovemate and the only options are control from here or rename vessel.  Any thoughts?

I believe that your probe ran out of electricity try adding solar panels and a battery 

safe travels

hugo

5 hours ago, Foxster said:

What version of KSP are you running?

V 1.0.4.861...

9 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

How about a screenshot of the vessel? And one with your r-click menu open for the Rovemate? 

And, I cannot seem to get my screenshot to work...hit F1 and nothing.

3 hours ago, Ncog Nito said:

V 1.0.4.861...

And, I cannot seem to get my screenshot to work...hit F1 and nothing.

Just to make this more explicit - you're running version 1.0.4.  1.1 was a major update in April 2016, 1.2 was a major update in October 2016.  There have been a couple smaller bugfix/updates since - the current version is 1.2.2.  The Kerbnet feature was part of the 1.2 update and didn't exist before that.

Any version purchased from any of the legal vendors is entitled to free updates to the current 1.2.  If you got yours through some other method - well, everyone here would like to see Squad continue to provide updates to this game, and game developer salaries are paid by buying games.  So you know what you should do in that case.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.