So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

Two songs. One I cannot post here... and the other...

And another song from the same concert. Folks, notice there's no auto-tune and no earpiece. Just very talented performers playing music...

Edited by adsii1970

For complicated reasons our entire theatre team have spent the last four days humming and singing Free Nelson Mandela. This has escalated to the point where the computer meant to display X Rays (had to bring in our own cables and speakers due to NHS stinginess) is used to blast it out at the end of our last case.

Any sedated patients who groggily demand something else are swiftly dealt with by light application of a medical mallet.

Ok, remember that I spent most of my teenage years living in Germany... and I was able to learn enough German to make me a bit dangerous to myself at times... So, the song that's been stuck in my head today is this:

And for those of you who remember the American video release:

Spoiler

Edited by adsii1970

i m gonna say this is unfair, anyway for real the one stuck in my head is kanechii ureshii ... prolly something about the melody and synthetisor guitars bass battery combos, lyrics,(& else ...) combination i guess

it's weird because i will prolly never watch this specific anime, but still the generic is kinda hypno and mind stuck lately ... might has something to do with this as well "kono mama uso de mo ii ..." iikata ; ) soro nara

on a side // remove/previous post note: for a/some great scenarii(s), script, being(s) relationaship, cara design/model sheet fan i recommand to watch the on going  "sakurada reset" anime ^^ 

reseto (^^)

Edited by WinkAllKerb''