So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

It's an older song, but it's been banging around the skull since yesterday afternoon. I saw a beautiful 1976 Corvette Stingray... (click the spoiler to see a real car...)

Spoiler

corvette-035-1.jpg

And when I passed it in my Hyundai Santa Fe, I took a look at the driver... and immediately thought of this song.

18 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

It's an older song, but it's been banging around the skull since yesterday afternoon. I saw a beautiful 1976 Corvette Stingray... (click the spoiler to see a real car...)

Reveal hidden contents

corvette-035-1.jpg

And when I passed it in my Hyundai Santa Fe, I took a look at the driver... and immediately thought of this song.

OK, this is your fault... hehehe... I took one look at the car, and for some unknown reason this immediately took center stage in my brain!  :cool:

28 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

OK, this is your fault... hehehe... I took one look at the car, and for some unknown reason this immediately took center stage in my brain!  :cool:

Seriously, you're a day behind. That song played in my head all day long yesterday. Always thought the girl in the video was hot... :blush:

But then again, it's why you're a good friend... we often live in each other's brains, or so it seems... :confused:

At least you didn't get stuck with the song, Snoopy and the Red Barron, in your head... seriously...

Edited by adsii1970

On 9/15/2017 at 8:25 PM, adsii1970 said:

:huh: "Dammit, Jim!"

Seriously, I just got that song out of my head yesterday. So... really, thank you!

And just for that... here's you one...

- snip-

^ This, beaming out into space, is exactly why aliens have not come to visit us. :wink:

Edited by LordFerret