So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

4 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

Got a song stuck in your head and you want to get it out? This song here will chase it out. I offer a money-back guarantee* on that. 

* Offer void everywhere. 

giphy.gif

This. This right here. This is what convinced 8 year old me that maybe girls didn’t have cooties after all. :wub:

i m not gonna say this one si stuck, but what's stuck is each time i c something  like that i m almost falling on the floor laughing ^^ this became a reflexe as time goes ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkHlnWFnA0c

disclaimer: swimsuit inside, don't walk in the street in swimsuit, watch them having fun on tv or vip club ^^

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

11 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Wedding music, I'm at a wedding right now and the music will stick in my head for a week

The Chicken Dance and The Hokey Pokey? When my wife and I were interviewing the DJ for our wedding reception we told him, "If someone asks you to play The Chicken Dance or The Hokey Pokey, you should ask them if they're going to cut you a check. Because if either of those get played at our reception you're not getting paid." He laughed. We didn't.

I was listening to No Line on the Horizon on the way home from work today.

1 minute ago, TheSaint said:

The Chicken Dance and The Hokey Pokey? When my wife and I were interviewing the DJ for our wedding reception we told him, "If someone asks you to play The Chicken Dance or The Hokey Pokey, you should ask them if they're going to cut you a check. Because if either of those get played at our reception you're not getting paid." He laughed. We didn't.

I was listening to No Line on the Horizon on the way home from work today.

Neither.  Suffice to day, this is the music that is played when the couple cpmes into the reception, and it not anything most people have heard.  Its rather specific tp where I am

At the moment, Chopin's piano sonata #2 in B-flat minor; Sweet.

Earlier, the complete Nutcracker Suite (Tchaikovsky, Op.71)... which I think is a bit too soon in the season. They should have waited until after Thanksgiving. :/

And much earlier, it was the Brandenburg Concertos (Bach, BWV 1046, 1047, 1048 1049, 1050, and 1051); Great any time.

Because I'm waiting for several missions to arrive, about a month's time from now (game time), I've been flying about on Kerbin and testing out reentry with my new Zebra-Shuttle... successfully landing at KSC no less (yea!). So, anyway, a lot of water to look at. Naturally..........

Telemann's 'Water Music', "Wassermusik" Ouverture in C major TWV 55:C3