So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

If you're over 35 like me, you might remember this one. No, I don't understand my brain but it's one of the better earworms. Quality of the recording could be better though.

And let's finish with the standard "YEAH YEAH HIHIHIHIHI HRRRRM"  "HUHUHUHUHUHUHU SHUT UP BEAVIS!"

Edited by Azimech

I finally got to see Justice League this weekend... IMO... I liked it.

But now this... this just won't get out of my head... it's been there all weekend, and is even seriously influencing how I may write my next Emiko chapter... 

Spoiler'd for those that haven't seen this yet.

Spoiler

Edited by Just Jim

It was a rough weekend. There are certain songs which are "healing" songs when things really get rough. So, this weekend, I broke out a Jimmy Buffett CD.

So, here's a song that's meant a lot for me since Hurricane Katrina and all the madness it had on this Louisiana boy...

2 hours ago, Just Jim said:

I finally got to see Justice League this weekend... IMO... I liked it.

But now this... this just won't get out of my head... it's been there all weekend, and is even seriously influencing how I may write my next Emiko chapter... 

Spoiler'd for those that haven't seen this yet.

Hide contents

That's a great song, although I prefer Leonard Cohen's version for the vocals and for having all the lyrics.

Not stuck in my head at all (at least now, it probably had done a good few years or something in the past), but this is a very good performance.

"original version" (the true origin is a MIDI file).

I did liked TTD's music, though only a few of them. The one I liked the most (original MIDI version.)

Edited by YNM

Spoiler

Seriously, though?  You have to wait until I'm out of the house to get your crap?

And you had to take the picture of my eldest child and my childhood dog?  What a b****!  Just sign the damn papers already!

Edited by razark

1 hour ago, razark said:

[...]

Reveal hidden contents

Seriously, though?  You have to wait until I'm out of the house to get your crap?

And you had to take the picture of my eldest child and my childhood dog?  What a b****!  Just sign the damn papers already!

On that note:

8 minutes ago, YNM said:

A good classic finnish one !

(why it's illustrated by a japanese ? was it because it's too easy to mistake the two :D)

Yeah, I know the original but this one in particular is a video recorded from a website (which is unavailable today) where this part of the song ran in an endless loop and showing the gif animation. Several years ago, for a brief moment, this website became the new 'rickrolling', at least in some german forums. I don't know who got the idea of an anime girl swinging a leek...it's just a hilarious combination :D

Edited by 4x4cheesecake