So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

Hello, it's me. The guy stuck on 60s, 70s, and 80s music. Today's song has been this...

Especially during my office hours today...

On 8/14/2018 at 11:54 AM, EpicSpaceTroll139 said:

Got a John Williams classic stuck in my head right now.*theme from Jurassic Park*

It provides good inspiration for the crafts I'm building right now. :) 

It is an awesome and iconic theme. Good choice!

31 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

Hello, it's me. The guy stuck on 60s, 70s, and 80s music. Today's song has been this...

Seeing this put this song (and this particular performance where I was there in the nosebleed seats at Shea):

OK... follow-up... it came up on my YouTube sidebar thing, and instantly stuck in my head... again.

Most of you might not recognize this... But for those of you that do... and are laughing right now... let me just say in my defense I have a daughter...

...and we both still love My Neighbor Totoro!!!:  :sticktongue:

Edited by Just Jim

1 minute ago, Just Jim said:

OK... follow-up... it came up on my YouTube sidebar thing, and instantly stuck in my head... again.

Most of you might not recognize this... But for those of you that do... and are laughing right now... let me just say in my defense I have a daughter...

...and we both still love My Neighbor Totoro!!!:  :sticktongue:

*snip*

Ah, got to love the YouTube sidebar! I resisted the urge to let it continue after I posted my last one... :D 

So, to avoid the temptation to watch the video, I switched to Pandora...  to discover the  song YouTube just recommended was now playing on my Pandora station... Yeah... Should have just watched the video...