So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

Two alternating flutes parting in an accelerating piece. You'd need stereo speakers, and it is a dynamic piece of music. And a terrible earworm :-)

Ichu - Sicuriada, 1982. For the technophiles: the original is an extremely well made direct to disc recording ("direct cut"). I can compare vinyl and CD; the CD cannot compete and this bitstream is only a weak echo. Nevertheless:

Edited by Green Baron

On 8/21/2018 at 12:00 AM, Delay said:

If that counts as a song then surely these two do as well:

Two of my favorite video game soundtracks of my childhood. And I wasn't even around when RCT 1 came out in 1999!

Try Tropical and Tropico 3. Both have excellent soundtracks. 

Today yesterday recently, I discovered Pirate Heavy Metal is a thing. headbang.gif

A thing a little birdie has advised me not actually post here, because, well, pirate stuff:wacko:Think Captain Morgan, not Napster. 

Anyways, Alestorm is quite thoroughly stuck in my head now. Google them if you’ve a mind for Scottish hooligans with accordions and chunky guitars. :cool:

“Oh, you’re in a heavy metal band? What do you play?”

”Violin.”

:blink:

I accidentally discovered Paramore a few days ago.  So now I have several of their songs stuck in my head most of the time now.

On 8/25/2018 at 7:20 PM, adsii1970 said:

Um...

(snip)

Getting that song stuck in my head is like a weekly thing.

2 hours ago, tater said:

I just bought her album on itunes. Least I could do. Totally in my wheelhouse.

I've been spinning Lush off and on for a couple of weeks now. Great album. I'm also partial to the Audiotree Live version of their Habit EP. (Which, as far as I know, is all they've cut so far. At least that's all that's up on the usual music services.)