So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

I just spent five hours learning how to play The World Revolving from Deltarune, so that's jammed in my head real good now.

I felt I had to memorize the entire song today, because if I only did half of it like a sane person it would probably be a long time before I finish the job. By the end of tomorrow I'll probably be able to play it without pauses.

I really wanted to learn something new that was fast, fun, and challenging. I'm still waiting on one sheet for Rude Buster on Ninsheetmusic, that one has some very fast parts that will be very fun and very challenging.

So last night I'm watching the infamous WKRP Thanksgiving episode... 
And besides the parts almost everyone has seen, I was stunned when early in the episode Mr. Carlson visits Johnny Fever in the dj booth...

And THIS was what Johnny was playing on the air!!!

Technically, I have the whole album this is from running through my head right now, but this especially stands out right now. I'm content. There are far worse things I could have stuck in my head. Like that one time I got It's Raining Men stuck in my head while halfway up a mountain...