So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

Easily the very best music i ever heard of, i often play this while executing many things, like testing my fully reusable Ascent Stage for my incoming Ultimate Challenge entry, also my first 2 Jool 5s, warning, don't expose yourself to this for too long or you might be crying in manly tears, it's used in TTGL Second Movie ED and Samurai Jack ED (and maybe more). (Yup...I'm a Weeb)

Edited by GRS

I had the unfortunate opportunity to watch this. I plain loved that cartoon, and now this new version of the music is stuck on my head.

The best part? That two barmans? Yeah, it's them. The very actors that voiced the main characters. :)

Edited by Lisias
tyops, tyops, tyops everywehre!!!

Hot Blondes? I was a kid first time I heard this one. What a impress it made to me at that time.

(Bette Davis was a bombshell too, but I had born to late for her :D ).

Edited by Lisias
typo and better grammars. =P

4 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

mmmm... More of a fan of "My Heart is Broken" or "Lost in Paradise" myself, but to each their own.

Right now, I've been drooling over the stuff Meteor has been making for Heatblur's F-14 package for DCS...

As one commenter put it, "This is not just a module, it's a entire 80ish experience."

I'm in complete agreement on that count. ^_^

So… I was a young man. Slightly more than a teenager, and finally got my first sound card for my PC. The very first thing I did was to listen to this music, one of the things I envied from my best friend's Amiga 500. :)

And it was on this very program, the Tetra Compositor Demo, that it used to came on the install disks for the SB 2.0. (mine was a clone, but it worked fine in emulation mode. Dude, PAS16 was the card!).

(Listen using a headphone - and no, the program was not that laggy at the time. There's something wrong on the emulator used by the guy)

Edited by Lisias
moar info.