So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

But this is one is for the late André Matos. See ya in the other side, dude.

Not to mention this, from my youngster days.

Edited by Lisias
Yet another video.

I've been building hour long playlists for all the bands I listen to, finding that many tracks for NIN was tough, but I found a few I never heard before.  Somewhat damaged has been stuck with me for days now. 

Future without space travel:

Spoiler

moving_to_new_hunting_grounds_by_zdenek_

Future with space travel:

Spoiler

This has been stuck in my head all day. Now that I think about it, I would unironically watch an anime about """cute""" astronaut-chans who only spoke in faux Japanese with text to speech, going to space high school on the Moon and getting into shenanigans.

3 hours ago, Cydonian Monk said:

I'm not yet convinced someone didn't go back in time 40 years, kidnap select members from Aerosmith and AC/DC, and force them to be in a band in 2019, but here we are: 

Not bad at all... Sounds like they started out as an Aero/DC tribute band...

On 6/12/2019 at 5:51 AM, MDZhB said:

Now that I think about it, I would unironically watch an anime about """cute""" astronaut-chans who only spoke in faux Japanese with text to speech, going to space high school on the Moon and getting into shenanigans.

I kept wondering how many of this is actually just gibberish.

Spoiler

More of similar stuff :

The first seems to be solidly gibberish. The latter is quite obviously not gibberish, but close...

Actually, I like them because they are gibberish to me - so no real lyrics to distract me off of whatever is it I'm doing. I've known (and liked) the tunes the japs make, so no need to sell me further on that end, if anything I'm trying to search for more of them, preferably without lyrics (or just gibberish).

Then again the quest to find out whether they're really gibberish or not has left me considering actually learning Japanese...

I've been playing a bunch of Subnautica recently, and it's making me want to listen to nautical songs. Well, making me want to more than usual. I've got a strange fascination with the sea for someone who gets queasy just looking at a boat.

Edited by IncongruousGoat