So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

Tuesday, we got an email that our contract got an EXCELLENT rating.  This was, of course, "due to the hard work of all of you".

The next day, we got our certificates for our years of service (on this and previous contracts).  Basically, I got a (non-personalized) piece of paper that said I occupied a chair for at least ten, but less than fifteen, years.

The day after that, we got out annual evaluation (the ones we filled out and management basically signed with no real understanding of what actually happens on a day-to-day basis) results.  With the quote "I think everyone's score went up this year.  Not that it matters.  Next year, you'll probably be working for another company."

Today is payday.  Guess what none of the previous events involved.

<sigh>

10 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

Ok, for some reason... and I'm not sure why...

That song is always just a jump to the left away from me. And so apropos for KSP....

@CatastrophicFailure I must admit I like their sound, and the videos look like they're trying to get a good space opera going. Something about the musical style screams to me about 80's Saturday morning action cartoons... Nice find, but I'm not sure what to make of them yet, much like Stormseeker (that other pirate metal band....)