So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

I've recently started to listen back at W.A.S.P. for the first time in a while. Years ago I overflew The Crimson Idol and stopped after track 5 or 6... I should have waited until the end as the final track is simply in my head since this morning.

This part from Gabriel's 1994 concert where Quiet Steam precedes Steam:

The original track of Us, Steam was decried by production for being too soft and Gabriel had to rework on it. The new and more pop track took the original name, and the old got renamed Quiet Steam.

Alas, its studio version isn't as great (to me) than its rare live version:

Spoiler

Earlier I spoke with someone about my current lack of evolution in drumming. As the discussion carried on we ended speaking about our Top 5 groups, so I obviously mentioned my passion for Marillion.

Turned out he recommended me to practice on Cover My Eyes, the first single from the band's album I enjoy the least (but still can listen at pretty often). Now it's going to be the seventh hour I'm singing it in my head...

She's like the girl in the movie when the Spitfire falls...

On 7/14/2020 at 6:00 PM, Superfluous J said:

Not particularly a Chicago fan, or a fan of this song. I don't dislike it but don't think I've ever heard it except on the radio and back on MTV when they used to do music.

I have no idea why it's in my head. But it won't leave.

My old youth pastor was a HUGE Chicago fan. Would drive hours to go to a concert if there was one nearby. No point, just free associating.

My wife and I were discussing her character ideas for our upcoming RPG campaign (or lack thereof), and this song popped into my head. I miss Oingo Boingo.

Fountains of Wayne - Stacy's Mom

Found that song in a Frank Reynolds Magnum D*ng meme compilation, and made me also a fan of B Minor-key Pop/Rocks. And it also reminds me of Kesha - Tick Tock that I used to listen back in pre-2010.