So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

This one has been on my playlist for a couple weeks now.   A great cover of one of the best songs from one of the greatest albums of all time:

Heck this one too has been stuck in by head:

And while I'm on a roll... this giant clown has been haunting me... love his stuff:

I haven't listened at Rush for about 12 years (no joke, except the usual broadcasting of Tom Sawyer, which I've never been a fan of), so external impulsions telling me I should go back again I did it... Now I have Manhattan Project running through my minds for hours and I just can't stop listening at it. How such a topic could be transposed to that style of music is simply incredible to me.

Headhunterz - Oxygen

I really love Hardstyle tracks with ambience with it. Really great for some imaginary stuff, maybe some good rounds of spamming a semi-auto shotgun in any FPS or something? It's a good gaming music as well IMO.

Edited by FahmiRBLX

Vangelis. Forever.

(that magnificent video was removed from you tube, we need to cope with this less than optimal version... :( )

Edited by Lisias
replaced dead link