So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

1 hour ago, StrandedonEarth said:

One of the most “Aw cmon, seriously???!!??”” moments in my life. Steppenwolf played at Breakers in Pt Roberts, Washington state a mere week before my twenty first birthday. Being that the drinking age there is 21 and Breakers is (or was) a nightclub, I couldn’t go (or at least, I wouldn’t have gotten in) :mad:

Right after I graduated high school a bunch of us from my senior class took a two-week trip to Hawaii. It was my senior gift from my parents. We stayed in this dive hotel about a twenty-minute walk from Waikiki. When we went there the drinking age in Hawaii was 18 (they raised it to 21 that October), so most of the guys in the group spent two weeks getting plastered. I had a couple of beers, just to try them on, but I wasn't really interested in getting drunk. There was this one girl in the group, smoking hot, who had come with her boyfriend, and she was tired of hanging out with him and his drunk friends, so we just hung out together. She wasn't breaking up with him, and I had a girlfriend at home who hadn't been able to make the trip, so, really, we just hung out together. Went to the beach, went to the mall, just hung out in my room with my other friends. Just had fun together.

When I got home from the trip, my girlfriend refused to believe that we had "just hung out together". She wound up breaking up with me over it. I found out through the grapevine (years later) that this girl wound up breaking up with her boyfriend shortly after the trip as well. "Aw, cmon, seriously!!!???" :D

I guess that means I need to post a song now. 1986 called, they want their music back....

On 11/10/2020 at 2:37 AM, CatastrophicFailure said:

And now, just to really mess with y’all’s heads...

I have to hear it, now so do you. 

OK, fine... If we're going there, then I have to reply with this...
Honestly, I was holding back, but I can't deny it... I'm really impressed

And the other one is this particular version of the Overture of 1812  by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. If you have never heard it this way - the original as written, then you've really been missing out - particularly on the reliance of Russian folk music.

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Lewie said:

I can’t remember the name of the song...

I know that there’s a bit of the chorus that’s along the lines of ‘our love is a symphony’ and now I can’t find it! Argh...I really need to find it, dang it....

this one ?

On 11/2/2020 at 8:36 PM, adsii1970 said:

ACDC is always good... :)

Or Led Zepplin. I don't know why, but Jack Harlow's WHATS POPPIN' is stuck in my head, must be from a certain COD title's new additions..... Could be worse, it could be Queen.

On 10/28/2020 at 3:45 PM, TheSaint said:

When I got home from the trip, my girlfriend refused to believe that we had "just hung out together". She wound up breaking up with me over it. I found out through the grapevine (years later) that this girl wound up breaking up with her boyfriend shortly after the trip as well. "Aw, cmon, seriously!!!???"

And the boys didn't vouch for you. Ouch, they aren't friends unless they help you out some. That mustve sucked, learning that years later, well, it is what it is I guess

On 11/2/2020 at 8:10 PM, adsii1970 said:

Haunting... and melancholy at the same time.

And this cover is of one of my favorite Simon and Garfunkel songs.

The cover is okay, not my favorite though, I rather the orginal song. We had to analyze I Am A Rock by Simon and Garfunkel, and my class was suprised to learn I knew that song. Simon and Garfunkel were better than most all modern artists can and will ever be.

On 9/27/2020 at 7:29 AM, FahmiRBLX said:

Really great for some imaginary stuff, maybe some good rounds of spamming a semi-auto shotgun in any FPS or something? It's a good gaming music as well IMO.

Play Call of Duty much? Orgin 12 user much? Toxic much?