So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

On 8/6/2021 at 6:27 PM, Stormpilot said:

Whenever I feel down this song always helps :)

It has now become my earworm since yesterday. I lost a good friend in the fall of 2019, and the first time I heard Stan Rogers was him pulling some up on youtube on my kitchen computer while I was cooking dinner. The song is now really sad to me, as well as uplifting.

Either Drunken Whaler or Wellerman. I know its actually Drunken Sailor but I like the Dishonored version, Drunken Whaler. I was contemplating making a Kerbal version but all I have is the chorus. “What do we do with a drunken Kerbal? What do we do with a Drunken Kerbal? What do we do with a drunken Kerbal? early in the morning”

I think @ColdJ will appreciate this one that's winding its way through my brain.

On 8/7/2021 at 11:31 PM, tater said:

It has now become my earworm since yesterday. I lost a good friend in the fall of 2019, and the first time I heard Stan Rogers was him pulling some up on youtube on my kitchen computer while I was cooking dinner. The song is now really sad to me, as well as uplifting.

Anyone who doesn't like Stan Rogers is an idiot, I suppose.

7 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

I think @ColdJ will appreciate this one that's winding its way through my brain.

Yes I do, It's got that fast car driving, fast canyon flying beat that I like.

I also like canyon flying to Queens "One Vision", set 20% faster than the original.

I can't get this song outside of my head, everytime I think of star wars or imperial march or anything like that I get this in my head

and it repeats...

and repeats...

and repeats...

also, it sounds funny when you x2 times speed it

Edited by Starhelperdude

This has been replaying in my head on repeat for the past 3 days.

33 minutes ago, Starhelperdude said:

I can't get this song outside of my head, everytime I think of star wars or imperial march or anything like that I get this in my head

and it repeats...

and repeats...

and repeats...

also, it sounds funny when you x2 times speed it

I played the original force unleashed game on my old Xbox 360. Good times.

35 minutes ago, ColdJ said:

The way my week has been going this helps sum it up.

Oh, man. Such a Boingo fan.

Only A Lad, Nothing To Fear, Good For Your Soul, classic Boingo, they all make it regularly into the rotation in the truck.

Ride of the Valkyries.

Neither me, Weltenbauer Software Entwicklung GmbH (The creators of Construction  Simulator 3), nor Liebherr-Werk Ehingen GmbH condone driving like this in real life. 

P.S. In real life, the crane would not travel with all that counterweight on the road, it would be transported separately.