So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

Remembered this one today. Paul McCartney, Mageneto and Titanium Man.

(I remember watching this one on LaserDisc (or it was VHD? We had bought VHD first and some time later, we realised LaserDisc were going to win the battle!). Way better quality than this video, I can assure you. :) )

This song (Which I don't know the name of) is stuck in my head today, and is also one of my favorite.

Both videos use the music, but the second one has the added benefit of Kerbals.

It is suggested you play this at a high volume (subwoofers are definitely recommended, if you are not just listening to  it on your computer/phone)

5 hours ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

I’m going to use this for my next YouTube video. I’m planing on making a Tylo SSTO. It a lot of work to figure out.

By some reason, this reminds me from the golden days of the Amiga Modules. ProTracker, Octamed, FastTracker, Impulse Tracker.... Some of that music were very impressive (Brian Eno came from this Scene, IIRC).

On the hands of a skilled musician, beauties like this could be made in the late 80's - decades before any other affordable computer to be used at home!

I have no idea why. Yes, when I was a lot younger , I was always the first one up on Saturday morning. I'd spend most of that time watching cartoons and eating Capt'n Crunch (the peanut butter kind) and enjoying every moment of it. And of course, these things - Schoolhouse Rock videos - would come on. There were a whole series of them. "Conjunction Junction" was one of my favorites. But for some reason the tune has been stuck in my head for a few days. So, now I share it with you. :)

5 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

I have no idea why. Yes, when I was a lot younger , I was always the first one up on Saturday morning. I'd spend most of that time watching cartoons and eating Capt'n Crunch (the peanut butter kind) and enjoying every moment of it. And of course, these things - Schoolhouse Rock videos - would come on. There were a whole series of them. "Conjunction Junction" was one of my favorites. But for some reason the tune has been stuck in my head for a few days. So, now I share it with you. :)

We have all the Schoolhouse Rocks on DVD, kids love them. They were just watching this one last week.

But my wife won't let me add this one to the curriculum yet....

On 9/10/2021 at 6:11 AM, adsii1970 said:

Yes, when I was a lot younger , I was always the first one up on Saturday morning. I'd spend most of that time watching cartoons and eating Capt'n Crunch (the peanut butter kind) and enjoying every moment of it. And of course, these things - Schoolhouse Rock videos - would come on. There were a whole series of them. "Conjunction Junction" was one of my favorites. But for some reason the tune has been stuck in my head for a few days. So, now I share it with you. :)

Oh, wow! This brings back memories. I, too, used to get up early on Saturdays, back in the day, to watch Saturday morning cartoons. Except, it wasn't Capt'n Crunch for me. Saturday was pancake day. Mom would make a big batch of scratch-made pancakes for me and my brother. Made her own maple syrup from scratch too. Those days were the best, and this song still rocks.

And as for what has been stuck in my head lately...

The HU - Wolf Totem

As a former music theory and composition major, this always amazed me that Beethoven wrote this part of the Seventh Symphony totally deaf. For me, it is one of the most beautiful pieces of music Beethoven ever wrote. It's probably in my top ten of classical/Romantic era favorites.